Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Who is this woman... (Page 2)

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayesha066

Myt b maithali Or haseena..Confused Coz only der fingers r dat slim..LOL

Haseena!!! Shocked No, how could be this women Hassena!! Danish all time a favorite stuff of her. Its not possible. And i think maithli will come back after the werewolf track will end.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TimenTIMEagainshafaq_abhiya

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoozoo123

After seeing hands tha-tha-thaiya I think its Dippu...Bt Metz is also prob...Bt point is she will never harm Danchi...Her tgt will be Piya...N Abhayendra...Prob Dippu is back 2 revenge her son's death...N Panchi was his fiance...

Ya, i also think this woman is dip.
Frozen.K IF-Dazzler
Frozen.K
Frozen.K

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
I don't know guys...but I have this bad feeling that it could be alina...just look at her feet...she was wearing on of those ballet shoes..I mean why would maithili or dipanita or haseena would wear those kind of shoes...i have a feeling it could be alina..I mean remember alina is full of mystery..and I do feel like she is not that innocent in real...her character could have layers to it..so u never know..just my prediction..lets see who is it?...also I am not liking this abhina track at all...but well..what can we do?...we just have to tolerate it like the way we did for panchi-abhay or abhay-misha trackLOL

Edited by Puja_Nava - 16 September 2011 at 9:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wilddevil2010

shafaq_abhiya Goldie
shafaq_abhiya
shafaq_abhiya

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
y do i feel i have seen dat BRACELET on metz hand???? has anyone noticed it m i right??? Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TimenTIMEagain

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Puja_Nava

I don't know guys...but I have this bad feeling that it could be alina...just look at her feet...she was wearing on of those ballet shoes..I mean why would maithili or dipanita or haseena would wear those kind of shoes...i have a feeling it could be alina..I mean remember alina is full of mystery..and I do feel like she is not that innocent in real...her character could have layers to it..so u never know..just my prediction..lets see who is it?...also I am not liking this abhina track at all...but well..what can we do?...we just have to tolerate it like the way we did for panchi-abhay or abhay-misha trackLOL

But her hand is not like Alina. Alina has fair skin.
vampire123 IF-Dazzler
vampire123
vampire123

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
maay be alina and depanita return's
TimenTIMEagain Senior Member
TimenTIMEagain
TimenTIMEagain

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shafaq_abhiya

y do i feel i have seen dat BRACELET on metz hand???? has anyone noticed it m i right???Ermm
yes i thought the same thing omg !!!
shtl_l IF-Dazzler
shtl_l
shtl_l

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
it is metz... kishwer had told there will b a twist i think that is metz entry...metz wont come after werewolf track cause as per twilight i think abhay and jeh will b together to save pia...and rem...2 epi back when abhay and pia were together they showed some hooded figures...others wore red hood but only one had worn black...which might b it is maithali and her gang

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wilddevil2010TimenTIMEagain

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index