Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG SS: Silent Suffering (LAST CH, pg.136) sept 28 (Page 98)

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -memorable-

beautiful part
thankooo

Originally posted by queenofdarkness

awesome SS
loved it so much
thank u so much Embarrassed

Originally posted by drashsree100

Its Awesome Dear Thumbs Up
Glad you updated

LOVED IT Embarrassed Beautiful update Clap
Thanks for pm ...
i know eh...about time i updated LOL...glad u liked it Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RageOfAnAngel

unknown. IF-Dazzler
unknown.
unknown.

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
jus caught up with all da parts i missed
awesome parts
cont soon

harneet <3

maankigeet4ever

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
superb 

maankigeet4ever

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Hello hello'time for a update'Big smile

Anywho..a few of you asked if I play the piano...I actually play the 'keyboard': piano's younger sibling. but I have been playing music instruments since grade 3..so personally, I enjoy writing music scenes, I hope they don't bore you all to death :P

This update is for Sara'she is so awesome, always sending PMs to her writers pestering and demanding them to update..she doesn't let us forget that we have to update'this one is for you hun...u are awesomeEmbarrassed

And a short NPM part for my paglis 'NPM droolers'...they should know i am talking abt them LOL

Chapter 8

The first thing I noticed as my mind woke up from a deep slumber, even before I opened my eyes, was the warmth I was engulfed in. It was warmth like I had never felt before, it made me want to close my eyes and stay like this forever. I felt happy. I felt safe. A smile touched my lips as I felt his steady heartbeat against my hand that lay right on his heart. It was oddly soothing sensation.

I fluttered my eyelids open to find myself in the crook of my Maan's arm. Wait a minute, did I just a my Maan ? I shook my head to clear just absurd thoughts. It couldn't be. He claims that he loves me and I am sure he does. But no man wants a woman who has already been used and rejected by another man. Facts change the way a person feels, his feelings were bound to change too. Maybe that's why you aren't telling him about your past, because you want his love for as long as you can have it, my mind told me.

Oddly, all my sensible thoughts flew out of the window as my eyes fell on his unbelievably handsome face. I lifted my head to rest my chin on his chest as I openly ogled at him. I looked at his long, almost girly eyelashes as they fanned his cheeks. I think they are even longer than mine, I thought to myself and a chuckle escaped me. And his beautiful chocolate eyes, though they were closed for now, whenever he looked at me with those soul-piercing eyes; it was like he could see through me. Like he knew every secret there was to know about me. And his lips, I loved the way they curved into an easy smile like they were now. He was sleeping with a small smile playing on his lips. And all I could think to myself was: I want to wake up to this sight. Every single day for the rest of my life. But I knew this wasn't meant to be; this happiness couldn't belong to me forever despite his words that my heart believed without a doubt. But for now,  I am going to cherish this moment.

I felt him shift a little and snapped my eyes close as he slowly woke up. I pretended to fast asleep as moments passed by. I am sure he was trying to figure out how we had ended up falling asleep together, that too together. I fought to open my eyes as he shifted my head from his chest back into the crook of his arm. But I was surprised when I felt the coolness of the leather. I realized he withdrew his body away so I could wake up by myself and not have a panic attack. That made perfect sense and a few weeks ago, I would have done the exact thing he feared. But not today. Today, I wanted this.

I opened my eyes to let him know I was awake but it turned out that I have horrible timing. I announced my awareness just as he was hovering his body over mine; probably to jump over the sofa. His eyes widen in shock, his body froze mid-air before he slumped letting all his body press against me. I squealed in shock as his weight buried me.

He was up in a second, standing on his feet, his face torn with shock, embarrassment, and guilt. I sat up as well. He tunneled a hand through his already tousled hair. "I am so sorry Geet. I know how this looks but I never--"

I reached out to grab his hand to stop his words, "I know Maan. I know what you mean and I can understand why you would think I would panic over this. But I am okay."

He looked like he didn't believe me and squeezed my hand before he sat next to me "Are you really okay?"

"I am okay'actually, I am more than okay. Honestly speaking, I loved waking up in your arms, I loved the warmth of your embrace. I loved how safe I feel when you are holding me, like nothing can ever harm this. Or us." I dropped my eyes to my lap as his intense gaze got to me. But he wasn't having any of that. He gently tilted my chin up so our eyes could collide again.

" This is the first time you have been so open about your feelings towards me. Please don't hide from them.", he requested as he cradled my face in his hands. "I love you Payal, I really do. I am going to keep saying it to you until the day you believe me and even after that."

"I believe you.", I said quietly.

He shook his head at me, "I know you don't believe me. I can tell by the conflicted look in your eyes. You are torn between wanting to believe me but not being able to."

"I am sorry." I held my tears in knowing how much it hurt him to see me crying.

"No, don't be. I want you to take your time, take your time to trust me, my love for you. I am willing to wait my own life for you to truly the three words." He leaned in planted a tender kiss on my forehead and all I could think of saying was: I do, I do believe you.

"Come on, let's get some breakfast and then I am going to teach you a new song on the piano."

Fifteen days in paradise with Maan were over today and it was back to the hospital for him. I was awake even though it was barely five the morning, but the difference was I hadn't woken up in fear; I had woken up with thoughts of Maan.

These fifteen days were without a doubt the happiest days. I spent my days with the man that never let a chance in telling how much he loves me and everyday I came out of that shell that had locked myself in.

I was slowly becoming the Geet I was before I had left for Canada. He brought back the child that I use to, spoiling me, pampering and most of all, just loving me just the way I was. I could be serious and he would love me. I could childish at moments, like fighting for the television remote and he would love me.

It was one of those moments where he made me rediscover a love I had buried years ago, something that wasn't approved by the family: the love I had for singing.

It was just an evening like any other, we sat together on the stool as he played a few notes of 'Kal ho na ho' and I followed after him. I was yet to learn how to read music off the sheet but I wrote down the key letters as he taught me so I could play even when he wasn't here.

"Maan, can you teach me how to read music?", I asked and he grinned.

"Thought you would never ask.". He picked up the music sheet off. He pointed to a bar. "So we have five lines and four spaces in a bar. They have the seven letters we talked about. The first line is E, the next space is F, the next line is G, and so on. Each line and space represent a letter.", I nodded at him, letting him I was following. "The five letters are E,G,B,D,F and Dadi use to make me remember it by the sentence: Every, Good, Boy, Deserves, Fudge. The spaces are 'FACE'."

"That sounds simple enough.", I smiled. I copied down the sayings.

"Is that so ? I am glad you think so because learning how to read music was harder than actually playing the notes for me.", he chuckled softly. "Here, try reading the notes for 'Kal ho na ho', and write them below the bar." He handed me the sheet.

I eyed the sheet, starting at the first bar. There was a quarter note on the third space, so that meant a C. I wrote a C and looked over to him. He nodded at me letting me know I was right so I went on doing the notes for the first line before I showed it to him.

C   b  C  b C   b CE D C b  a b  a b

"That's perfect. Har Ghadi Badal Rahi Hai Roop Zindagi",  he sang out as he fingered the notes at the same time. I giggled at his deep masculine voice as he attempted to sing, because none of words hit the right note.

"What ? What's so funny?"

"You.", I giggled again. "You are a man of many talents but unfortunately, singing is just not one of them."

He frowned in mock hurt, "Well, let's see you try if you think I sing so horrible."

That statement wiped off my smile in a second, but I tried to be casual. "No thanks, I can't sing at all."

"Oh come on, it can't be as bad as mine. Please Geet, will you sing for me ?" He requested in such a way I couldn't refuse; with those damn beautiful chocolate eyes . Plus, he rarely ever asked me for anything.

"Okay, fine. I will try.", I said giving in and he grinned.

I cleared my throat once, and he waited patiently. I stood up walking away as he played the prelude. I didn't want him to watch me while I sang because he could easily play without having to look at the keys.

Har Ghadi Badal Raha Hai Roop Zindagi

Chaav Hai Kahhi Hai Dhoop Zidnagi

Har Pal Yahan

Jee Bhar Jiyo Jo Hai Sama

Kal Ho Na Ho

Har Ghadi Badal Raha Hai Roop Zindagi

Chaav Hai Kahhi Hai Dhoop Zidnagi

Har Pal Yahan

Kal Ho Na Ho

I started to lose myself in the song and the words began to flow out. It was like I was all-alone, even Maan wasn't there. I was singing again.

Chaahe Jo Tumhe Poore Dil Se

Milta Hai Woh Mushkil Se

Aisa Jo Koi Kahin Hai

Bas Vahi Sabse Hasin Hai

Us Haath Ko Tum Thaam Lo

Woh Meherbaan Kal Ho Na Ho

Har Pal Yahan

Kal Ho Na Ho

Palko Ke Leke Saaye

Paas Koi Jo Aaye

Lakh Sambhalo Paagal Dil Ko

Dil Dhadke Hi Jaaye

Par Sochlo Is Pal Hai Jo

Woh Dastan Kal Ho Na Ho

Har Pal Yahan

Kal Ho Na Ho

Har Pal Yahan

Kal Ho Na Ho

I turned around to face Maan once again, and all he did was stare.

"Ummm, was it that bad?", I asked as I bit my lip in nervousness. I hadn't sung like this in years.

'Wow, wow, that was absolutely beautiful. I didn't know you had such a melodious voice." He came over grinning at me and it was contagious, and soon I was grinning too feeling the joy of letting my voice free. "You could make this a profession if you wanted to, you know."

The grin faded, "I wanted to, for a very long time but my family didn't approve.". I shrugged and turned back to piano playing random keys. He took the hint and dropped the subject; he always caught onto my mood swings and went along with them.

I was pulled out of my flashback as I saw my door open a crack. I quickly closed my eyes pretending to be asleep. I saw Maan's back as he walked away leaving my door open. He was checking up on me, he was so sweet. He probably couldn't sleep either, as it was 'back to work' for him today.

I jumped out of bed deciding to surprise him with breakfast today. With that thought in mind, I tip toed into the out of my room checking if he was around. With the coast clear, I made my way to the kitchen.

It was too early for Nakul kaka and the other servants to be up so I hunted through the kitchen for the supplies trying my best to be quiet. I was actually surprised that Maan didn't come out by the time I had his breakfast. With breakfast plated, I decided to go find it. It was easier said than done, trust me. It still baffled how huge his mansion is.

I stopped at his gym door after searching everywhere from his room to the music room. I know he worked out at times; of course he did seeing the body he has. I mentally scolded myself for thinking such a thought. But was it so wrong to appreciate a creation of god?

I pushed the door entering quietly and opened my mouth to call out his name but my words got caught in my throat at the heavenly sight in front of me. My eyes widened as I saw Maan with his back to me, kicking his air. He was shirtless with sweat coating him with only black harem pants on. My chest constricted and I suddenly felt breathless.

Realizing my actions, I gasped causing Maan to turn around, "I am so sorry", I blushed and turned around but his shirtless image was burned into my mind. "I am so sorry Maan."

"Umm, it's okay Geet. It's safe to turn around now." I turned and completely disagreed with him. He was now wearing a black vest, which covered, but not enough. I ignored the odd flutter of my heart as he used the towel to wipe the sweat off his neck and arms.

"Umm, I am sorry for barging in like that. It's just that I wanted to surprise you with breakfast before you had to go to the hospital." I played with my hands to keep my eyes busy.

"Thanks Geet, just give me ten minutes. I will join you."

If he was feeling the awkwardness in the air, he was considerate enough not to mention it.

Precap :Out of sheer habit, without even thinking about it, I was about to put a spoon of sugar in the coffee before I remembered Maan took his coffee black, Maan wasn't him. "Remember ? No sugar for Sweet Maan."

"That's Right ,Sweet Geet."

I know'it was kinda short and not the usally length I try for but my DQ demanded that I post today. I should have another short one ready by next week...and i added a short precap :)

Okies'tell moi how it was'

Love,love,love

Reya <3

next ch:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1786869&TPN=108

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 24 April 2012 at 9:36pm

The following 134 member(s) liked the above post:

yash_bdinlwgeetmishtimskchristshospitalnehavashimaancrazyattitudeshyaparna_mmishimReyaPMniki7611canonnikitaagarwal06sony1990mkd.70ajoliepreetianand21geetkamaanroopsieasmi123ammyicycool5armadNiksAngelbhakbhartifanGemm-Elfin-diyachilllondongirl95ursrithikaBkhassakadafibhawna02Mara.Dyerprincesssarahnityashruthiruchspari_DDsahibasharmakavya.sravyaicskwtmaaneetfanaticMino_Mdh_ritiSphinxambili12320tullip2000Nazmaa-eiya-ArsheelaHina.khanxxxshivangi783cherieLoverasmani--Kesh--babygurl10Dhara_sCytherea-SwaSan-$ara_$hachiunknown.TheBratcyum321-SmexySmile-princess163sheetalvasaAnnu8193jssoodMSK_4evernats0101Sophronianusratjahan505NeejuTanuDDianTeamMcSwarekZohamaaneetpaponeconAanya.mrk-1sanu3108-Veritaserum--memorable-LuvScoobyushankitvcKrishnaluv94shalini01--Saavi--Alameludivareenaswetha10anshramandymoresweet scorpioshalini_st_areebnahtani88Mehek25caller123kooliio-afsha-janu_2006mchoprapreethiaVSai20086n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapeseemamaryshah10Viji79..hinal..sona-rai--Ratna--Ash1991ammu5zaara2212TyroRageOfAnAngelanupm04-Sexy-priyasreepunam2712-Mounika-kabslocksKhaleesi_sanghita0000abba12Madhuri53Loquacious_Aashmysteriousmillibhanu_rekhagdumaskhwaishfanspvd.hayaat.tabby999

princess163 IF-Dazzler
princess163
princess163

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
res
edit-----------------
now i get why you dedicated it to the NPM droolersLOL It was almost as if aashu di was describing MaanEmbarrassed
First, something that i have repeated time and again, but to no avail, meko payal naam nai pasandCry
I like only GEET for MaanOuch
But, the update was awesome...moi lubs ur Maan siso!Heart
But, moi lubs u moreEmbarrassed

Edited by princess163 - 28 February 2012 at 12:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanu3108maankigeet4everLoquacious_Aash

-jia- IF-Dazzler
-jia-
-jia-

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
meee