Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG SS: Silent Suffering (LAST CH, pg.136) sept 28 (Page 76)

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara2212

Reya finally an update Smile

thank you Smile
i take forever...don't i ? LOL...sowiee abt the wait Smile

Reya <3

Originally posted by Aanya_taanu4evr

Welcome back Reyaaa <3

Fabulous update! Finally she seems to be warming up to Maan :)

Sorry for the lack of comments, busy prepping for a major exam!

xoxo
Aanya
 Don't worry abt the comments hun..i understand Smile...
Geet is healing slowly...very slowly...Maan will take care of her Embarrassed

Reya <3

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jnawaz

dekh...im here to read your update...though i have many others pending...including sonias...but shh...dont tell her LOLLOLLOL...i've got my morning coffee...french vanilla...and now im ready to get an easy start to this morning and hopefully what will be an easy flowing day...i plan on leaving early...he he...Wink...ok...now on to my comment...you know how shocked i was to see ur comment ?Shocked..very shocked...and i mean very...but i was very pleased at the same time Embarrassed

"life could be beautiful if they were together"...aww!! kitna sona line hai! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...but so true...life is all the more beautiful and meaningful if you have the right person by your side (not that id know LOL) and also the people that surround you...Tongue...i really liked that line too after i had written it...it was simple but was so true at the same time...people around us really affect the way we live our life and how happy we are in it Embarrassed
poor Pari..girls been through a lot...i love that Yash is letting her have her space and time so that she can tell him her dark secrets in good time...he will put together her broken family life...i know he will Embarrassed...i am really liking the way Pari's character is getting developed...i mean..i hadn't originally plan to make her this complicated but i started liking her...so i am liking the way their story is going...and Yash may seem like a guy who always jokes around but he sees through her...Embarrassed
you know...as i read Mannu here..i keep picturing Manvi Shocked...lol...but thats another show and ill leave that alone...but that sada hua bua ji...she's working my LAST nerve!! Censored...i feel that way too LOL but i gave maan that nickname before i started ehmmbh...and lord help us...i just can't stay bua ji...did u see her face when Maanvi step out of the box? priceless LOL
kya timing hai Pari ki pager ki!! ClapClap very good...of course...if i was Pari...i'd be mad cuz im just nozy like that!! LOLLOL...tauba! just as Maneet were getting somewhere in terms of talking yeh gussa wala kaun aagaya? all "shes my family"...i dont care...Maan had better not let her go!! Tongue...OYE!!! Brij?! Shocked yup...meet our villain Wink...he is so awesome as a villain...i just love to hate him LOL
you know..i miss him on the show...he brought up so very intense and good Maneet moments! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...im just saying Wink..sigh...now the show itself is gone Cry...left a huge void in my life...i really did love maaneet Cry
lol...but tauba...let the doc examine her in front of him...besharam admi AngryAngry...haila...Munda brought Kudi to the house...aww!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed not that im surprised...Wink...ya...Aashu made a comment earlier that got me thinking in to getting her out of it...Wink

best of luck on the exams luv!! i know you can do it Stalkerji!! *muah*...Hug thanks love...they went well Smile
JAZ
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by acjanfeb1

Beautiful update  reya . i felt  very happy when geet asked him for not visiting her . that was d  cutest part . Hope geet will unfold her past and maan will help her out with her fear . great going. All the best for ur exams
thanks hun...i really like that bit too...cause he kept worrying that seeing him would worsen her health but instead it was not seeing him that was hurting her Embarrassed..Maan doesn't know that she too has feelings for him EmbarrassedMaan is there for her...at every step of the way Smile...thanks for the best wishes hum :)

Reya <3
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -memorable-

love the twist Thumbs Up
thankoooEmbarrassed

Originally posted by megh_piyashi

beautifully awesome update
Thanks hun :)

Reya <3
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by $ara_$hachi

Welcome back reya from your vaccations from the moon. hahah...LOL...do i really take that long with my updates ? LOL
I can't hit like button right now coz of some problem. But will do it soon.

Happy for pari & yash. And glad to see pari on Maan's side. Gosh, the trauma from which they are going is pure hell. So painful. Pari is a awesome friend to have...there at every step of the way though she deals with her own demons but she does have Yash now Embarrassed
 Glad to see that Geet only open ups to him. And he is there for her for eternity. She got so scared of that basta*d brij yet have confinced on Maan. Nice idea to bring Geet to his house, now he can make her open up. He still love no matter what happen. And will protect her till his last breath. They are so cute. Overall, superb part. Every bit of it. Totally loved it. Living together will definitely bring them closer...Thanks hun...glad u liked the update...

So, you are again going to holiday on moon? Or maybe mars this time. Comeback soon.hahahaLOL...maybe to Mars this time Wink

Do cont soon & do PM me.
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninand

great part... so she missed him when he stopped coming to meet her.. aww.. and he thought she wouldnt want to see him .. !

wonder why she is so scared of her own brother, and why Brij called her by her maiden name.. but the way she trusted Maan to handle Brij, and keep him away from her, I liked. and the fact that now she is in his home..Heart

DO continue soon !

i am glad u liked the whole seeing and not seeing confusion bit cause i personally liked it tooEmbarrassed..Brij and his mystery will be revealed as Geet reveals her truth...so hang in thereWink

Thanks for reading and commenting Smile

Reya <3
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eiya22

BrijjjAngry ... Ok I don't want to start d comment with a gaali... Us kothae ko maan singh khurana dek lega... Poor geet... Us kaminae ke aatae hi bechari was scared to death... Hmmm so geet did miss maan whn he didn't show up..hmmmWink...pari nd yash scene was good ...loved it... Do continue soon...

"happy sappy" reminds of "happy sappy sunday -os" of urs... Wr I requested u to gv  us some happy shappy updates... aapnae usiko os ka title ka ekhissa bana diya...
Lolz...LOL..i don't mind..u can start with a gaali cause Brij deserves all of them Angry..
yes..Geet missed him..even though maan doesn't know that she has feelings for him Ouch
when i wrote happy sappy..i too thought of the OS that u all rather 'demanded' LOL

Thanks for commenting hun 

Reya <3
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mchopra

OMG tht was Long...hmmm i give 7 for length but u know me..i love looong update..(hiding under the desk before reya slippers me..hehe) 
and woha Brij so that means she is unmarried..YIPEEE..
dont take me for a ride here..
and 22nd gosh thts like a month..
chalo but u gotta study..
I will be wating...
close...it was 7.5...but i tried...LOL..the most i have ever written is actually 15...i am not making comments on the married thingEmbarrassedi am replying to comments and will get to work for a update :)
Reya <3

Go to top