MG SS: Silent Suffering (LAST CH, pg.136) sept 28 - Page 60

Posted: 12 years ago
Chapter 1 done... mera and maan ka sentiments are just the same! I mean he doesn't know what he has gotten himself involved into and even I don't. So far... I get a feel its going to get dark... Right reyu... 😉
Okay... Now the begenning, I was like... damn, she did not begin the story with seperation... But you being true to yourself, ie sadistic approach 😡 YOU begin with a talk of death and regrets... I just relaised Speration would have been less depressing... Or may be not... Anyway, moving on... Talk about deaths and we have a near dead woman... Its geet... Right... Has to be... Afterall its a MG story, or so i hope... Ok ceasing the dramatics... Saving her life for the first meeting sets up for a good base for their story... one thats founded on humanity and perhaps reverence [later on] instead of attraction is always a welcome... I for one am not really a fan of trip-and-fall kinda first meetings with eyelocks and MAHIII... typical... they make me 😳... All in all loved the starting... I hope i am not in for shocks... I get a jittery feel about reading the next chapter... alll right you have it, I am scared to read the next chapter... Oh, i know you won't kill her, not at the beggening of the story at least but then if not that it has to be something worse... Or may be i m fretting over nothing...
Hoping to the next chapter...
Edited by WhitePearls - 12 years ago
lovely and painful indeed ,waiting for past to reveal ...loved the way maan is taking care of her ..
nice one
do continue

You know I can't seem to see beyond the world 
Its such beautiful seeing how Maan trying to ease out Geet's pain,
their painfully affectionate relationship evolving !!!
It was Beautiful 👏 👏 👏

Good to have you back 🤗

A Very

😃

________________________________________________________________________________-

LAST DATE TO SEND B'DAY WISHES TO DRASHTI IS 9TH JANUARY
Edited by drashsree100 - 12 years ago
that was ah-maz-ing
loved it so much
cant wait for the next part
continue soon
thanks for the pm
xx
hi thanks 4 da pm n rocking intense n emotional update! Well written! Pari n Yash n superb friends! Hate Brij 😡! Poor Geet! So scared! Maan is in love wid Geet-his payal! Maan takes good care of her. Maan goes to KM! love his n Adi;s friendship! Geet alone n Maan worried ! Geet was going to tell Maan abt her past bt Pari interrupted! Update soon. Happy New Year! 😉
Great update! Can't wait to read more!
loved it
the way maan kicked brij out of the hospital was awesome
n geet really scared all of us

Wow!!! what an amazing update!!!! its so cute that maan is there for geet!! protecting her no matter what!! There is on man like maan in this world!! I want to know geet's past so bad!! I want to know who the person was that made geet scared as hell!! I hope u reveal it in the next update!! I can't wait for the next update!!!! 
loved the update...
will geet b able to trust maan enough to tell him abt her past..
i think it wud b too early but he has to make his presence felt...
waiting for the next..