Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG SS: Silent Suffering (LAST CH, pg.136) sept 28 (Page 56)

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Manashi-

There are many things I love in this story. I will jot them down.Geek ohh...likey the specs Manny Big smileLOL

1. Maan and Pari : Friendship is the most valued relation. What friends do and feel for us no one can. I simply adore this two together. Big smile I love their friendship too...because they are friends in the real sense...but they are also like siblings...and plus they have known each other their whole life...there is no need for secrets...Big smile

2. Yash and Pari : please inki nayya ko dhakka do. I was actually waiting for them to kiss. A love confession, a stranded lift and all they do is a HUG? I mean seriously? they spent two years in "pehle aap pehle aap" to say ILU, kiss karne me not only them but humare bhi baal safed ho jayenge I am sure.ConfusedOuchLOL haha LOL...they are a slow pair...not to mention shy...both of them...they will take time with everything...kiss is something far away for them...they haven't even had their first date yet...patience my child...patience is the key LOL

3. Maan Singh Khurana : His kind of love is a material of fairy tales. He knows nothing about her yet he loves her to the level of insanity. I have a feeling that since he found Geet the day his Grandmother passed away adds to his feelings for Geet.EmbarrassedClap you know...u have nailed down his character...he really does believe in happily ever afters...just because he wasn't interested in girls before he met Geet doesn't mean he doesn't believe in the concept of love..he does...and now sees a happy ending with geet...but of course he is yet to learn the truth..OuchConfused

Now coming to the update:Wink

Geet married or not for all I care. She is a woman wronged, and the person responsible deserves to rot in hellAngry.Angry Its still not clear what kind of past Geet has, but the trauma and her silence (six months is a long time) says a lot about her suffering.CryCry sighs...you are right...imagine the pain of the girl who may have a family...and people who are suppose to be her own...yet she doesn't say anything OuchCry

As a reader I would love to see Geet recuperating in a slow and steady way both physically as well as emotionally. The first thing is she must never think herself responsible for any of it. Smile she is getting there...slowly...but she is...from the first night where she wouldn't even look at them...or communiate in any way...her trust is building back up...

And finally when justice strikes, let it be only her to see through it (of course with Maan and Pari by her side) but it must be her to put an end to her suffering.Big smile she will get justice...and she will get it herself...trust me...Big smile

No words to describe the brilliance of the writer. Fabulous.ClapClap aww...reya blushing with the praise...thanks so much Manny Hug

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 24 October 2011 at 2:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Elfin-sanu3108

-memorable- IF-Rockerz
-memorable-
-memorable-

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
happy for yash & pari & in pain for maneet 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maankigeet4ever

anupm04 IF-Sizzlerz
anupm04
anupm04

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Nice update
Continue soon

maankigeet4ever

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princesssarah

awesome part...

loved it...

feeling bad for maan...hope the secret behind geet will be revealed soon...

waiting eagerly for your next part...

please update soon...

Thanks hun...glad u liked it...
hang in there for answers...i tend to reveal slowly Wink

Originally posted by t_areeb

good to know geet's POV, she is too attracted towards him

nd maan how beautifully he confessed, and this update also gave confession of yash and meera

it seems geet is living maan's dream, she will try to distance herself from maan...i hope maan always stays there
 Ya...i figured it was time u heard geet's inner turmoil too...before she gets to telling her story...yupp...it was a update of confessionsLOL...pari was tired of playing hide and seek...and maan finally figured his feeling out...
Maan senses Geet's pain through his dreams...in a odd way...his dreams will always reveal something...Wink
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniya_lovesu

AAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  reya i ws controlling myself fr so long...honestly the first time i saw ur comment with the huge aaahhh...i got freaked out...i was like someone wants to kill me for getting geet married Ouch

.... i tried to be a silent reader of ur ff so tht i wnt bite ur head off...bt i failed... U R AMAZING, terrific, fabulous.Clap.Clap.this ss is like a dream come trueDay Dreaming... It gives me great pleasure to read ur ss.Thumbs Up.awww...i am so happy decided to break ur silence as well...thank u for ur kind words .Embarrassed

everytime i read this, i feel a different emotion built inside me.Hug..honestly it's the biggest compliment for a writer when their reader feels the way we want them Big smile

U r fabulousClap... the way u portrayed maan's pain- i felt his pain...Cry sniff sniff...the poor fellow Ouch 

then the worry for the girl- i felt worried, then the urge to know her name- i also felt that emotion,Ermm Then the relaxation around pari and yash- even i felt relaxedTongue...yash and pari are here to lighten the storyline...their romance is supoose to take some of the tension away Wink

Then when she told him her name- I literally jumped in joy with tears in my eyesDay Dreaming... BUT after ch.4 i cnt stop myself from cryingCry.Cry...I hate BRIJ, Dev or who so ever had done this to her, or is she married toAngry...But i want to thank you for not making her pregnant-Big smile cause wen u said tht PARI is an OB/GYN my heart literally sanked wen i thot tht maybe geet is carrying someone else' baby...ShockedUnhappyEmbarrassed awww...u cried hun ? but i didn't even kill anyone...and usually my readers blast me cause i do Ouch..u will find out more abt her past later...so things will come into the light...Wink

Please add me to ur P.M list and continue soon...Smile yup...added so do accept 
LOVE you...Heart awww...love you hun Hug
Soniya

P.S: from now on i will torture u with my commentsWink bring it on girl Big smile..i am so ready ...
thanks for a lovely comment...loved it Smile

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dilsay

Thanks for the PM dear...
lovely update ...
Bit confusing how come Maan doesn't remember anything about Geet????? Ouch
Geet on the other hand knows his Maan and his love for her ...
quite dramatic and mysterious...
plz continue soon
okay...let me try to explain...Maan doesn't KNOW anything abt Geet and her past because she hasn't told him anything...everything he sees in his dreams aren't events that happened already..maan and geet were strangers until he found her in the jungle...
and Geet knows now...that maan loves her...because he confessed when he thought she was sleeping...
hope that helped...but let me know if u have anymore questions Smile
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sindu555

res  Embarrassed  

EDIT   Big smile  ... see see am working for the betterment of my track record Big smile me too here to reply...already Shocked...ya...me and chemistry sort of got into a fight..and i ditched it for the time being LOL

needless to say that I looovvved the update ...it still makes me happy that u say it...so keep saying it LOL

Yash and Pari were adorable ... Pari especially the way she confessed was sooo cute ...  thank god finally these two confessed ... hopefully they wont take so much time for the first kissy wissy Wink  ...my slower pair is suppose to lighten things here...u know...give u a laugh or two...and i meant when i said they are slow...let's see when they get to their first kissy ...LOL

I so love the bond btw Maan and Pari ... besties in all true sense ... they can tell wats going on in each other's mind just by a mere look ...Yup...besties in the true sense...Big smile..gotta have a bestie who knows u as well as you know urself...Approve

I wonder wat degree of torture and pain Geet went thru that she have completely shunned all hopes of her revival ... atleast as of now ... I hope Maan is able to help her come out of it ... cant say how much time will that take since we dunno about Geet's past as yet ... but who ever is responsible for her condition I want them punished in the most psychotic way possible Evil SmileAngry ... her past was hard...it was difficult...and everyone handles it differently...so maybe for Geet...she is tired to trying to survive...maybe she is ready to give up on herself Ouch...the cultprit will be punished...rest assured...Smile

Maan is so deeply in love with her already ... poor baby he's already dreaming the worst things ... or may be due to the intensity of his feelings towards her .. he is getting an idea about her condition telepathically ... ok I know .. I know . ... its too far fetched Wink .. but not impossible though Smile  ... woh kehtay hain naa Dil ko dil se raah hoti hai Big smile u know...i wrote in a comment earlier saying that he senses Geet's inner turmoil through his dreams...almost like they have a connection...and he can see her pain even if she doesn't tell him...like how he saw that she was a married woman in his dream...but he doesn't know that yet Wink

Hug  .. love u my jalebi Smile awww...me lubbbsss u too sano HugBroken Heart

sanu3108

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mino_M

Hey!! Smile 

I thought the update was fab. You really are an amazing writer.

Could i be added to your PM list please.

Mino
aww...thanks Mino...welcome to silent suffering...
u have been added so do accept Smile

Originally posted by acjanfeb1

one of most touchy update i have read reya. indeed painful and yet so beautiful and lovely update . pari and yash confessed . maan had confessed and even geet had confessed how she wanted maan in her life but can't . loved everybody just mere puppet in the hands of circumstances . added u as buddy . can u plz pm me from next update .
 it was a update of confessions...and some lead to happiness...and some to rejection...and some to sorrow...but yes...circumstances get to decide everything here...so far...
I have added u back hun :) so u shall get the PMs...Big smile

Go to top