Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG SS: Silent Suffering (LAST CH, pg.136) sept 28 (Page 51)

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

i loveee chinesee tooBig smile me three...chinese and Italian..my favs Big smile

anyways back on track..

parii is sooo sooo cuteee...just like meeraWinkWinkWink..ummm...no commentAngry..none...and stoping comparing 'My Pari' to 'Your Meera'...cause i can't say anything abt her...Angry

loved maan taking care of pari...Big smileBig smile

and the anklet scene..and PAYAL senario was fab..sooo cute!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed i ams usre geet must have smiled deep within at that..even if she is not smiling to anyone now..CryCryCry...i found that cute...Embarrassed..and maan is so sweet that if she were normal right now...she would have smiled Smile

yash n pari scene was soo ci=ute...uska dil dhak dhak..on angry faceEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..hehehLOL..pari can be quite feisty ...gud luck to Dr.Shergill LOL

whats the lab coat significanece..Confused was the abuser a doc tooAngry u don't expect me answer that ? rite? cause i am not Evil Smile

btw hun..u daont say lab coat..u say DOCTORS coat..or DOCTORS APRONConfusedConfusedConfused HAHAHAHROFL...i didn't realize it until i read ur comment...i was probably think abt the chemistry lab i had to work on..LOL...but ya...i fixed it...thanks Embarrassed

uhhuu...she spokee...yipppeee...Dancing

the nightmares are at bay when he is there..i am glad..

at least they bonded on one step!Embarrassed They are getting there...slow and steady...Smile

awesome TQ..lubb uEmbarrassed thanks DQ...lubbbsss you too...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_niddzz

mahiii...mahiii...mahiii...moi is back...!!!!TongueTongue hello hello...welcome Big smile

loved the update reyu...it was absolutely rocking...ClapEmbarrassed aww...thanks nidz baby...me is happy u liked it..

kuch toh hua hai kuch ho gaya hai...kuch toh hua hai kuch ho gaya hai...lolz...i was just watching the song sequence that was in Geet...but here...it's Maan who should be holding the flower LOL Imagine..Maan breaking the petals off a flower to see if geet loves him or not LOL

oops pari and yash secretly admire and love each other but fail to confess woh bhi 2 yrs se...inka speed badhao plzzz...lol...haha LOL...they both are afraid of rejection...let me work on them...Wink

loved pari-maan bonding...dost ho toh aise...waise mere jaise bhi aache hote hai ...haina reyuuu ??? Wink LOL Embarrassed 

oops pari ordering THE MSK...and MSK obeying her orders too...!!!! haha LOL..sometimes she is like his elder sister...so she gets away with it...

maan knows he is affected by g..g...geet and has accepted too and pari too knos maan has sum dil ka rishta wid geet...hehe...somebody gotta tell the boy to face the truth..LOL

maan couldnt resist himself and ghar jate jate decided to have a glimpse of his angel 4m d jungle...lmao...LOL LOL *stop rolling ur eyes reyu*Wink ahahahahahahahaLOL...i was not rolling my eyes...i was laughing....

maan ke dream ke baarein mein mein kya kahu...i m chup bilkul chup par phir bhi will say sumthn...DREAMS DO CUM TRUE...!!!!!mahiii mahiii i like ur spirit...maybe the dream will come true...but just so u know...maan only has bad dreams...in which geet leaves him..Confused

haaye geet ka anklet...maan ne dekha and yaad bhi hai...not bad...mahiii mahiii...lolz...i just love the mahii mahii...u add at the end LOL

maan talking to sleeping geet and introducing himself and holding hands and geet unconsciously hugging him ...mazra kya hai ???? bolo bolo...hahah...i aint telling...LOL...

maan thinkin geet ka BF fiance husband bhi ho sakta hai...i was rofling after reading dat part...kuch toh nahi balki bohut kuch hi hua hai...mahiii..u never know...she could be with someone already...Wink

loved the update reyyyuuu...keep rocking...mwahzzz...i kno mein comment karne mein thodi...bas thodi late hu...but better late den never...hehe*making baby faces* Thanks nidz baby Big smile...dw abt the late comment...me loved ur colorful comment...Embarrassed
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_niddzz

me will chillaofy MAHIII MAHIII...kya idea hai sirjeeeWink hahah...okies...u can sing mahiii all you want...just don't expect me to add mahiii moments...not anytime soon...

meri dosti pe no comment...nidz phoot phoot ke crying corner mein baith keCryCry...sowieee...i explained it to...but u yes...u are a awesome dost...and me lubbbsss you very much..HugEmbarrassed

plz mere mahiii mahiii ko mahiii mahiii hi rehne dena i hate chillaving nahiii nahiii..okies...sing away..LOL

nahiii nahiii nahiii..hahahaha...i thought u wanted to sing mahiii...where did nahiii come from? LOL

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged

woot woot!! starting to do my share of catching up on ff's and you are my first stop...of course!! Embarrassed...i not as good as my stalker ji with being on top of the updates...but when i get into my reading mode...you're always first...that HAS TO count for something Big smile...vaise..you know that "good news" ive been blabbering about...ahem ahem...you are now officially talking to the new Assistant Administrator of Care House Rehab & Skilled Nursing Facility...Big smile...second in command of a 175bed hospital Shocked...

for a second...in my crazy head...i thought Geet was talking to Pari...but then im like...wait...Maan is the doctor here...not Geet LOL...my bad!! LOLLOL...blame it on the happiness about the job...i just heard back today!! Big smile...i LOVED how Maan tried to play  it all off but Pari caught on! he he...friends ho toh aaisi!! Embarrassed you can hide from yourself but not your friends...they will chew you up and spit you out!! Ouch then again...thats why we love them Confused..."the elevator door opened to an even stupider man" ROFLROFLROFLROFL i literally busted out laughing out loud!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...i love how he's given her a nickname...Payal...super cute!! Clap...i can just picture Yash's grin!! like the scene when he was watching Maneet hospital hug...and he hugged Meera by mistake!! Wink...that was so funny!! the fact that Maan is so attuned to Geet's wants/needs/likes/dislikes goes to say a lot for his bed side manner!! Wink...im just saying...chalo...im glad she finally told him her name...cuz this whole Payal thing was confusing me...lol...

cant wait for next update!! Tongue

love you stalkerji!! Hug

JAZ

maankigeet4ever

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jnawaz

woot woot!! starting to do my share of catching up on ff's and you are my first stop...of course!! Embarrassed...i not as good as my stalker ji with being on top of the updates...but when i get into my reading mode...you're always first...that HAS TO count for something Big smile...hello hello.. hi...welcome welcome Big smile...me was waiting for you to come ( before come, i wrote call...ROFL..oh my dead brain...plz be warned of other bloopers that may be in this comment LOL.).me in ur reading list 1st counts majorly...and i mean majorly Big smile

vaise..you know that "good news" ive been blabbering about...ahem ahem...you are now officially talking to the new Assistant Administrator of Care House Rehab & Skilled Nursing Facility...Big smile...second in command of a 175bed hospital Shocked...OMGGG...congrats babyyyBig smile..*tight wala hug* Hug..i am so happy for you...i bet u are gonna do a great jobbbBig smile...yayyy...

for a second...in my crazy head...i thought Geet was talking to Pari...but then im like...wait...Maan is the doctor here...not Geet LOL...my bad!! LOLLOL...Hahaha...i don't blame u  cause even i didn't remember what i wrote..so i went back to check LOL...so far whenever i have written from first person...it always Maan's...or is it confusing when i go from 1st person to 3rd person ???Confused

blame it on the happiness about the job...i just heard back today!! Big smile...totally understandable Big smile

i LOVED how Maan tried to play  it all off but Pari caught on! he he...friends ho toh aaisi!! Embarrassed you can hide from yourself but not your friends...they will chew you up and spit you out!! Ouch then again...thats why we love them Confused...that's the deal with best friends or gud friends...they tell u what is the truth no matter what...haha...i am so like that with my bestie...LOL..horribly blunt...she tries to hate me even though she knows that i am right...and then eventually she admits i am right...most of the time LOL

"the elevator door opened to an even stupider man" ROFLROFLROFLROFL i literally busted out laughing out loud!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...i love how he's given her a nickname...Payal...super cute!! Clap...i can just picture Yash's grin!! like the scene when he was watching Maneet hospital hug...and he hugged Meera by mistake!! Wink...for one second i was like "there is no Meera in the story" and then it clicked in that u were talking abt the show...ROFL..u can blame my overworked brain...assignments and exams do that to a poor brain Cry

that was so funny!! the fact that Maan is so attuned to Geet's wants/needs/likes/dislikes goes to say a lot for his bed side manner!! Wink...im just saying...Hahahaha ROFL u are already thinking THAT WAY...and the boy hasn't even figured it out himself that he is in love..

chalo...im glad she finally told him her name...cuz this whole Payal thing was confusing me...lol...sucks to be you cause the nickname will stay..LOL..they have a connection with it Wink

cant wait for next update!! Tongue it's gonna be soon...hopefully LOL

love you stalkerji!! Huglubbbsss you too Jazzy Hug

JAZ

jnawaz

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
its wednesday hun...shud i dream over here??

maankigeet4ever

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

its wednesday hun...shud i dream over here??
No yet baby...it's almost done...but just not getting the time to wrap it up...Unhappy

Loquacious_Aash

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

...hello hello.. hi...welcome welcome Big smile...me was waiting for you to come ( before come, i wrote call...ROFL..oh my dead brain...plz be warned of other bloopers that may be in this comment LOL.).me in ur reading list 1st counts majorly...and i mean majorly Big smile he he...omg...i do that too...ill something totally unrelated and then be like...W*F was i thinking? Shocked...it happens to the best of us...our brains are that fried between school/work, family and IF ki craziness!! Wink

..OMGGG...congrats babyyyBig smile..*tight wala hug* Hug..i am so happy for you...i bet u are gonna do a great jobbbBig smile...yayyy... thanks yaar!! i've been waiting for an opportunity like this for the longest time...every time i got close...something else happened...and i was over looked...but...finally things worked out...was starting to lose hope but...thank God it worked out Embarrassed

.Hahaha...i don't blame u  cause even i didn't remember what i wrote..so i went back to check LOL...so far whenever i have written from first person...it always Maan's...or is it confusing when i go from 1st person to 3rd person ???Confused i dont think ive ever written anything in first person..though there is one idea in mind that will be full on Maan's pov...as you can guess...its a sad one Wink

...that's the deal with best friends or gud friends...they tell u what is the truth no matter what...haha...i am so like that with my bestie...LOL..horribly blunt...she tries to hate me even though she knows that i am right...and then eventually she admits i am right...most of the time LOL ya me too...im the same way with guli...although shes the one yelling at me most of the time Ouch...more so than my own mother...lol...and i just hate it when she's right LOL

...for one second i was like "there is no Meera in the story" and then it clicked in that u were talking abt the show...ROFL..u can blame my overworked brain...assignments and exams do that to a poor brain Cry totally understand...vaise hi my comment is all over the place...tying in real life to your story and reel life to your  story...so much going on in my head Embarrassed

.im just saying...Hahahaha ROFL u are already thinking THAT WAY...and the boy hasn't even figured it out himself that he is in love.. aare...we all know that pyaar ke mamle mein munda is maha slow...usually...and thats what we love naa...haye...the golden days of Geet...maan all uber confused with his feelings for geet LOL

.lol...sucks to be you cause the nickname will stay..LOL..they have a connection with it Wink sigh...chalo tik hai...its cute and all...but every now and then im like wait...yeh payal kaun hai...then im like...oh ...Geet LOL its not the typical nicknames because its a whole name all together...which is super cute!! Wink

maankigeet4ever

Go to top