Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG SS: Silent Suffering (LAST CH, pg.136) sept 28 (Page 35)

TeamMcSwarek IF-Rockerz
TeamMcSwarek
TeamMcSwarek

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Awww Maan<3
poor Geet i wonder what happened!
cont soon
thanks for the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maankigeet4ever

unknown. IF-Dazzler
unknown.
unknown.

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
nice update
cont soon

maankigeet4ever

maaneetfanatic Goldie
maaneetfanatic
maaneetfanatic

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
FINALLY GOT THE CHANCE TO READ THIS...AND WOW I'M LOVING IT...CAN'T W8 TO READ MORETongue  BUT I'M CONFUSED BOUT THE TITLE..IS THIS GOING TO BE A SAD SSCryCry

maankigeet4ever

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jnawaz

yay!! me here too!! Party...i told you naa...first thing in the morning...yay!!! Embarrassed...baath ki ek dum paaki hoon Wink (most of the time) LOL no worries...see how late i am with my reply Ouch but still before your comment for the next part LOL

ah! General Hospital!! reminded me of my fav american soap opera...General Hospital...one of my fav couples just got married last week on it!! LOLLOLLOL...ok so that was off on a tangent...Confused...lets focus jaz!! Confused...lolz...do you mind not getting me hooked on to another show? i am already dealing with McDreamy as it is...Day Dreaming..and i still have so much catching up to do..and uni does nothing to help
"doctor should never emotionally attach" ROFL just who is he kidding!! ROFL...he's already a goner!! shhh...he doesn't know that yetLOL
pari! a doctor!! yay!! ClapClap maan's bff...nice!! hope she doesnt turn out to have feelings for him Ouch but then again...why not...bring it...Wink...LOLLOLLOL MSK...aapne pair pe khud khuladi maar raha hai!! hahah...u will find out that she already has another dude in mind EmbarrassedLOL
Pari asked about Dadi...his mind went to Geet TongueTongue...bola naa maine...he is a gone case!! Wink...haila...different stages of bruises...takes me back to my school days...my medical term class...my abuse class that i took...color and stages of bruises...that was a "fun" week Ouch...i know eh...Cry...but it's important for the story...no torture inflicted intentionally..LOL

awesome yaar!! cant wait for next one!! thanks babe...the next update is waiting for u Big smile
JAZ
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha143

res...

Hmmm...the dream seq is good...pata nahi kab sach hoga...but just till the confession part ha...not the parting oneLOL...they had to part to maybe come together in the future...but i gave you a confession...already Shocked...even if maan was dreaming LOL
loved the relation between Maan n Pari...aise dost bohuth mushkil se milthe hai...Big smile.. so Pari ji has her Yash...he's good...Pari is the only family the poor fellow has...and yes she has yash...first i was thinking of a love triangle with pari being in love with maan...but then i decided against that.. Maan's convo with his dreamgirl...lets call her dreamgirl since u haven't gave her the name Geet yetLOLLOL...i like ur name for her...can i steal it? Embarrassed...i am thinking this is the name Maan gives her...Winkthat was good...n it also woke her up...but sad to see her distancing herself from Maan like that...i understand she's in trauma...hopefully she'll recover soon n tell them about herself...waiting for their actual confrontation...she's been through a lot...and that will all reveal once she breaks her silence...but for now...she won't give any answers Ouch
so get down to work n come back with the update soon but yes not before u complete ur Uni work...samjhi...AngryTongueyes my dear...i just finished my midterms today...so finally free to do some writing Big smile

Love you babes...
Hug I L-O-V-E you too hun Hug

esha143

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_niddzz

res
i am still waiting nidz baby...for this one...and the last one OuchLOL
jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
lo...main aagayi! Cool...omg...that smilie reminds me of Maan in shades!! Shocked *thud*...in case you didnt guess...that was me...falling over myselfWink...LOL...im SO thankful that i saved this for later reading...cuz here i am...bored at work...perfect time to entertain myself...or...errm...for you to entertain me Tongue...here we go Big smile

oh teri...Shocked...aab yeh Maan kiska sapna dekh raha hai? Confused Geet? aagar Geet toh phir jungle mein ladki kaun thi? uff...itne saare sawal...like sonia's story...i ask more question than she answers...uff!! i do NOT like being on the opposite of the suspense track...Angry...oh teri...he was dreaming about the jungle girl...haila...Shocked...hmm...yeh Pari mujhe kuch tik nahin lagti Confused holding Maan...and just the way she said "i promise"...at least the way she said it in my head...daal mein kuch kaala hai...hope she doesnt fall for him...or already fallen for him Ouch...*phew*...Pari has Yash...chalo...jaan chooti!! Big smile...good good...very good...Wink...loved the friendship between Maan and Yash...and how Yash is scared of Pari...lol...seems like the men in her life fear her LOLLOLLOL girl power!! he he...and yay!! Geet woke up!! yay!! cant wait...

update when you can love!!
JAZ

maankigeet4ever

kooliio IF-Sizzlerz
kooliio
kooliio

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Awesome!
Loved it!

maankigeet4ever