Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG SS: Silent Suffering (LAST CH, pg.136) sept 28 (Page 34)

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -jia-

I dont think I reserved a spot for this update...Confused you did LOL..somewhere after the first ch...but no worries..

I am loving this SS... Keeping my fingers crossed that u dont plan to do something ulta pulta... I feel like doning SHARLOCK H thinking cap and slove the mystery...LOLzzz...Thanks Mama Bear...i am glad u are liking it so far...and reading despite the sword that might be hanging Embarrassed...honestly...i am not going to kill anyone because the story doesn't require it...but i don't know if my ending will be the ending that everyone will agree will...but that's far away still...so no worries yet..Big smile
I loved the dream seq... So Maan is dreaming of her now...Embarrassed the boy in L-O-V-E already...but he doesn't know that yet...LOLPari and Maan relationship is too cute...She understand him so well and we have  Yash... haaye haaye... ithe bhi yash... Reyu...LOLLOL I know now why u keep bringing yash everywhere...LOLLOL I really would love to see Pari and Yash confessing to eachother. Embarrassed Yes...yash is usually going to be in every story of mine...Embarrassed...u know why...but ya...Pari and Yash love estory will go on as well...Wink
I dont know what u have planned for us...But plz dont let Geet loose her memory...Confused COz I wanna know who did that to her and why...Ouch that's the best part...u don't know anything...and i do LOLEvil Smile

Very intriguing... and I wanna read more..

Much Love from your Mama Bear!!!Heart *reya taking all the love* Big smile...lubbbsss you too mama bear Hug

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khwaishfan

Hi Reya...thanks 4 da pm n awesum. intense update! Well written! Loved Maan n pari's relationship! Maan;s dream was well incorporated! Maan drawn to Geet n wortried abt her! Yash is so sweet! Update soon
Thanks hun...glad u liked the way it's going...i shall try to update asap...Embarrassed

Originally posted by Acharya10

hey reya,

good story,

add me too in ur PM list, 
 Thanks hun...u have been added Smile
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

hey TQ...xoxox...

moi is finally here..welcome welcome my DQBig smile

yayyy i knew SHE was not GEET...thank god!!!!Cry

but i love dadi too!!!CryCryCry

my poor maan Cry I was nice enough not to kill the girl...she survived...u should be happy abt that LOL

and what happened to geetShocked u nirdaye ladkiCry

bullet Shocked

who tried to kill her??CryCryCry family?? brij the kaminaAngryAngryAngry ya dev the hubby?Angry

moiis on pins n needles baby!Cry ohhh the tension...i pretty much go through the same experience with SOL...but i am liking the guesses...Wink

part 1==

tune SWATS ko nurse bana diya..ShockedShocked roflll...hayy lekin NPM pt nahi hai to kya fayda!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

okies...we talked abt this bit already LOL
coming back...i loveddd pari..she is chooo chweet...perfetct bro-sis bonding u have shown.

love how she bosses him around..and he is shit scared of herLOL she is his family...who been there his own life...ppl were thinking that she will have feelings for him...but their friendship will never go in that direction...she is the sister he never had...who acts like a elder sister...LOL

Geet was abused tooShockedAngryCry babji mehar karnaCry 

i am guessing she wont talk so easily..if she has been abused for long...is that what u meant by SILENT SUFFERING?CryCryCry...oh my smart DQ Clap...major points for picking up the significance  of the title...

maan ka hands shaking to work on geet...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed feelins in turmoil...already Embarrassed

lovedi it!

part 2=====

wow..maaneet together..wait..that was a dreamAngry why am i not surpried herAngryAngryAngry  maybe cox i kno my TQAngryAngryAngry...i gave u such a nice moment even if it was in a dream...u don't even give us that in SOL...AngryOuch

i loved yash!! jaldi se unki setting kar doEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...yup...that will come Big smile

but first u conc on geetLOLLOLLOL

maan speaking to gete..that was really cute..i can just imagine him with his hmmms n haaasss...lolz...LOL hahah...i personally liked that part too..LOL

yayyy...they huggedddEmbarrassed maan the gentelman as alwaszAngry i am teling u ..banda is seriously gayLOL...oh aashu...he is not gay...LOL...he is just a man of principles who won't hug her even though he wants to just because it's wrong...Embarrassed

loved it...!!

whens the next updateBig smileBig smileBig smile..hopefully by friday Embarrassed

love u my TQ..xoxox...love you too my DQ Hug

==============

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ajenn

Maan's dream scene was really good.
Beautiful relationship of Maan and Pari.
So some link is goin on btwn Dr.Pari and Dr.Yash..
Soon to be revealed??? Wink
Maan's convo btwn his mysterious was so sweet..
She got awake and frighten in her dream..
Threw herself on Maan's arm... She is hell frighten..

Thanks hun...glad u liking pari and maan...she is his own family now..so their relationship will be important...
Yash and Pari...hmmm...indeed there is a connection where sparks are flying...LOL...but no fire yet Embarrassed
The mystery girl has been through too much in her life...so she will be like this...for a while at leastCry
janu_2006 IF-Sizzlerz
janu_2006
janu_2006

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon

thanks for pm dear..

maankigeet4ever

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
i
Originally posted by jnawaz

lo...main aagayi! Cool...omg...that smilie reminds me of Maan in shades!! Shocked *thud*...in case you didnt guess...that was me...falling over myselfWink...LOL...im SO thankful that i saved this for later reading...cuz here i am...bored at work...perfect time to entertain myself...or...errm...for you to entertain me Tongue...here we go Big smile hayyeeeDay Dreaming...he looked so damn hot in those shades...Embarrassed...oh was i suppose to catch u from falling ??LOLOuch...cause i kinda forgot as i was dreaming abt MSK ROFLEmbarrassed

oh teri...Shocked...aab yeh Maan kiska sapna dekh raha hai? Confused Geet? aagar Geet toh phir jungle mein ladki kaun thi? uff...itne saare sawal...like sonia's story...i ask more question than she answers...uff!! i do NOT like being on the opposite of the suspense track...Angry...hahahahaROFLit's gud to get a taste of ur own medicine...he was dreaming abt the jungle girl...Embarrassed...and i haven't even said a word abt a girl named 'geet' LOLWink

oh teri...he was dreaming about the jungle girl...haila...Shocked...hmm...yeh Pari mujhe kuch tik nahin lagti Confused holding Maan...and just the way she said "i promise"...at least the way she said it in my head...daal mein kuch kaala hai...hope she doesnt fall for him...is oh teri ur fav phase today ?LOL...but no comments on Pari's closeness cause u found out u had nothing to worry abt...
or already fallen for him Ouch...*phew*...Pari has Yash...chalo...jaan chooti!! Big smile...good good...very good...Wink...loved the friendship between Maan and Yash...and how Yash is scared of Pari...lol...seems like the men in her life fear her LOLLOLLOL girl power!! he he...and yay!! Geet woke up!! yay!! cant wait...for a man who has no kin left...it's his friends that are his everything...Embarrassed...and yes Pari manages both of them very wellLOLBig smile

update when you can love!! i shall have one as soon as i get down to writing Embarrassed
JAZ
sona-rai IF-Sizzlerz
sona-rai
sona-rai

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
reya awesome updates yaarBig smilesorry for late reply yaar mera pc kharab hai .thanks for pm Big smilewaiting for next part yaarSmile

maankigeet4ever

maanujaanu IF-Dazzler
maanujaanu
maanujaanu

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
waiting 4 more updates
luved d concept n story till now

maankigeet4ever

Go to top