Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG SS: Silent Suffering (LAST CH, pg.136) sept 28 (Page 15)

t_areeb IF-Sizzlerz
t_areeb
t_areeb

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
nice
and thanks for not killing Geet ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maankigeet4ever

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

Don't worry abt it jazzy...i know u save all ur reading so u can be entertained at work LOL...clearly they pay u for so doing so much ROFL finally time mili tujhe! kaab se yeh thread check kaar rahi hoon Ouch as for work...when i have admissions...i do them...meri kya ghalti hai aagar koi patient hi nahin hai Wink...haan yeh alag baath hai ke i tell them we have no beds available!! LOL

Haha...i love this violet color...i use it in the beginning and end of my writing posts...but i still keep the comments in black cause i am too lazy to change the colour LOL ...i use it too!! he he...i use it all the time pretty much...im weird like that...each forum i've been part of has had a specific color...LOL

is't it nice?? i am so in love with this title Embarrassed ...he he...title se yaad aaya...im working on your OS...have most of it planned out but one  part has me stuck a little...i have work tomorrow...but ill try to work out the kinks by wednesday so i can start typing it Tongue

ya...u ain't going to see much of the happy stuff cause the concept is senti-types... you know i love it regardless but the senti-types is awesome...as long as no one dies...i can take the sadness...bring it on...but...Maan ko Geet ke saath hi rehna chahiyeh...im just saying...saare suffering kabool but no separation...pretty please...*jaz makes angel face* Embarrassed

OMGGG...seriously Shocked...that killed all the suspense...Angry...but u said it was a accident so i can't be mad...but still...i made every reader think that i killed Geet off already...Wink
varna main khamakha gussa hojati WinkWink..but what happened to the support u promised me ?ConfusedWink i was scrolling down (being nosy) cuz you made a comment about how esha cut you off b4 you posted the part...LOL...i just wanted to see her response...mujhe kya pata tha kya woh directly story ke baare mein likhegi Shocked...and of course...jaz hai tere saath!! Big smile

...yes...u can call him Mc Hottie...see the thing was i didn't know what u were talking abt...so i googled it...LOL..ya...i put my nerdness to use...and found out that he was from Grey Anatomy..i haven't really watched that show...but now i am thinking abt it seeing the hot doctors LOL omg hell ya!! there is Mc Dreamy...and Mc Steamy...im a fan of Mc Steamy...he's the typical...bad guy, womanizer who falls for a girl and totally changes his ways...he's just too cute!! i want to cuddle with him!! the eye candy on that show alone makes it worth it...not to mention the gripping medical drama!! Wink

she's being harmed to the max...barely alive...but who said she was geet? everyone keeps saying that it's geet...it's geet...but i didn't say anything like that Wink...geet nahin hui toh why is maan saving her...yes its selfish but maan should only save Geet...kissi aur ko bacha liye aur usspe dil aagaya toh!? Shocked...ROFL i just re-read what i just typed!! LOL ignore me...clearly i've lost my mind!! Wink

PS: Official Geet Businass LOL

Dearest Reya,

It has been brought to my attention that your ff has reached 15pgs, therefore, it will be transferred to the FF section. If you have any problems...TOO BAD!! Tongue...lolLOL

Geet DT! Wink

Edited by jnawaz - 19 September 2011 at 11:37pm

maankigeet4ever

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_niddzz

hey reyu ...!!

ohk...first thing first...thank u for not killing maan and geet and i kno dey are here to stay ...after all i remember ur promise ...hehe
oops...dadi ka ram  naam satya ho gaya...!!
poor maan akela ho gaya...koi nahi angel in white sari mili na...!!!
is the gal in white sari geet ???? 
hilltop  pe ja ke no shirt phading business...LOL
dadi passed away in sleep...last tym maan bete bhi nahi kaha...!!!
maan cardiologist EmbarrassedDay Dreaming
maan ke patients ki ho gayi wah bhai wah...
behosh miss kaise hear kar sakti hai tujhe...maan bhi na...LOL
haaye...maan carrying her in his arms...ab agar woh abla nari in white geet nahi hui toh mera big tym popat hoga...lol LOL
cont soon reyu...cant wait to kno who the lady is and wat was she doin in the jungle...
hey nidzzz...
lolzLOL...ur welcome...i can't kill them now even if i want to...all thanks to the promise i made to swats...Ouch...the lonely boy finds a almost dead girl...who may or may not be geet...Wink...
Dadi's death was rather quick...cause i didn't want to stretch it LOL...
Maan is a 'dil ka doctor'...Dhak Dhak Embarrassed...
lolz...he was trying...maybe the miss would hear him...and flutter her eyes open and stare into his instense chocolate eyes...hayyyeeeEmbarrassed..totally off into la la land Day Dreaming...
i aint saying nothing on who is lady is cause i don't want to get killed so early on LOLWink
Thanks nidz baby for ur support and love Hug
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti_l

CONGRATS on the new SS...Party

loved the prologue...

the first para did give me a mini heart attack...thinking ...ae lo geet to pehle hi mar gayi...LOL

but i was so glad to b wrong...LOL

maan n doc n geet his patient...Day Dreaming...waise we all will be more than willing to become his patient...WinkLOL

anyway...i do hope that is geet..Confused..n seems like she is also suffering...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
Thanks Jyoti...
i am glad u survived despite the bomb i dropped on all of u LOL...it would have been awesome if i had but then i wouldn't be spared for starting a story with a dead geet.OuchLOL...
lolz...Maan only takes on heart patients...which would be all of us...since we go all Day Dreaming when we see him...
but is it geet ? Wink..only time will tell...

Tyro

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jnawaz

...he he...title se yaad aaya...im working on your OS...have most of it planned out but one  part has me stuck a little...i have work tomorrow...but ill try to work out the kinks by wednesday so i can start typing it Tongue
yayyy...Big smile...*reya does a happy dance* Dancing...can't wait for it...i didn't buy the book yet cause i want to read ur version first..

.. you know i love it regardless but the senti-types is awesome...as long as no one dies...i can take the sadness...bring it on...but...Maan ko Geet ke saath hi rehna chahiyeh...im just saying...saare suffering kabool but no separation...pretty please...*jaz makes angel face* Embarrassed
Dude do u realize what you are saying Jazzy? No Death and No Separation?...when was the last time that happened in my stories? LOL..it has happened but as often as readers would like...but ya...i aint making any promises for this one...Wink

i was scrolling down (being nosy) cuz you made a comment about how esha cut you off b4 you posted the part...LOL...i just wanted to see her response...mujhe kya pata tha kya woh directly story ke baare mein likhegi Shocked...and of course...jaz hai tere saath!! Big smile
well...smart one...what else would she talk abt ? LOL...and u make up ur mind...one min u say no dead/no separation...and the next "jaz hai tere saath"...LOL...stop shifting ur loyalty...LOL

omg hell ya!! there is Mc Dreamy...and Mc Steamy...im a fan of Mc Steamy...he's the typical...bad guy, womanizer who falls for a girl and totally changes his ways...he's just too cute!! i want to cuddle with him!! the eye candy on that show alone makes it worth it...not to mention the gripping medical drama!! Wink...
I don't even know how many seasons they have...i will end up getting hooked...especially when they are such hottt doctors..EmbarrassedLOL...and all the medical drama..

..geet nahin hui toh why is maan saving her...yes its selfish but maan should only save Geet...kissi aur ko bacha liye aur usspe dil aagaya toh!? Shocked...ROFL i just re-read what i just typed!! LOL ignore me...clearly i've lost my mind!! Wink

i like making new connections...and new love estories...LOL

PS: Official Geet Businass LOL

Dearest Reya, 

It has been brought to my attention that your ff has reached 15pgs, therefore, it will be transferred to the FF section. If you have any problems...TOO BAD!! Tongue...lolLOL

Geet DT! Wink

Thank you kind MOD for letting me know LOL...what would i do without you ? ROFL
Your Stalker Ji...aka Reya <3
Dilsay IF-Rockerz
Dilsay
Dilsay

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
lovely start Smile
plz add me to ur PM list

Edited by Dilsay - 20 September 2011 at 10:56am

maankigeet4ever

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
I love the concept and the mistery to it,knt wait for more,add me to ur pm list!

maankigeet4ever

ANGILS.KALI Goldie
ANGILS.KALI
ANGILS.KALI

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
thanks

maankigeet4ever

Go to top