Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG SS: Silent Suffering (LAST CH, pg.136) sept 28 (Page 14)

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopehot

OMG!!!
did u kill geet already!?!?!
***deep breath*** Thank god! ...u killed dadi .ShockedLOL...oh well at least maaneet are safe (for nowWink) as u have already shown geet( i m assuming) to be hurt
FANTASTIC!
loved it cont soon
oh ...and before i forget :

hahahaaROFL..wouldn't it have been even more fun if i had done that ? u all would have just killed me LOLOuch...i loved how u said safe for now...u know me too well darling...and let's see if the damsel in distress is geet or not Wink..
Thanks for the wishes hope :)

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spvd

congrats on new story dear Reya...

prologue
i was like she goes again killed Geet par later found its Daadi...
wow Maan is a Doc...
hes so lonely...
was that Geet?
wow the extent the woman is hurt and harmed is too much...
Maan is gonna save her...
cont soon dear and of course PM me...
Thanks Deepa :)
hahaha...if i had killed her than u would have given me the tomatoes, eggs and chappals u spared me last time LOLOuch...
yup...maan is doctor...'dil ka doctor'...who will save the damsel in distress...Embarrassed...
and yes...i shall PM u :)
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehek25

Reya a wonderful start. Pls do continue. Initially when I read the beginning of the prologue I thought Geet was dead but it was Dadima. Pls add me to ur Pm list. Would love to read more of it.
Thanks Mehek...glad u liked it...don't worry...u were suppose to have that scare...it was intentional on my part...LOL...You have been added hun :)

Originally posted by tasshuu

omg i thought geet was dead u literally scared me...thank god geet is alive...
 LOL isn't it surprising that i spared her...for now at least...
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARSALAkhan

that was really good dear...
at first i thought that geet is dead...
but thank god, infact thank you,
it wasn't like that...
continue soon and thanx for the pm
heheLOL...your welcome...i am was feeling nice so i spared her...for now at least...jokes...glad u liked it hun :)
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drashsree100

Reya for 'Silent Suffering' ... *waves back*  Balloons2LOL

Awesome prologue Clap Clap Clap
Intriguing beginning Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
And the BEST part is u know what 
Geet & Maan are Alive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooohooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YayCheerleaderYahooYayCheerleaderYahoo YayCheerleader YahooYayCheerleader 

Thanx  Good

Wonderful !
Thanks for pm ...

ROFLROFL This was the best comment...honestly...i had such a good laugh when i read this...and ur excitement over maaneet being alive...LOL...yes...i was feeling nice so they are alive...for now...but thanks for the comment priya...i loved it Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RageOfAnAngel

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandymore

Grt prologue,cont soon
tell u honestly wen I read lines abt smone dead I thought ohnoo,geet ko phle hi mardia,haha thnkgog dadi thi bechari.update soon
Death is the first thing u folks except now when it comes to my writing...but they have been spared for now..LOL...glad u liked it..

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 19 September 2011 at 8:51pm
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Klutszy_KaShian

Ayyeee!!

Di that was fantastic!!
Firstly, I need the website for that pic.. I have fallen in love with it :D

Kayyy so I am on a tight schedule, but I just had to tell you that I love this new concept, and ofc the title.. now it would be very mercifull of you to make this semi - happy at least??

BTW, how is school??
Thanks my Jilly...glad u liked it...but don't worry abt the comments..u focus on skool...i won't mind even if u don't comment..trust me...
lolzLOL...i don't know abt the request...i am gonna try to make it semi-happy but this concept is meant to be senti types...but at least they are still alive...or maan is alive for sure...

u know skool...same old...work and work...and here i am trying to reply to comments instead of doing chem..LOL...i am bad influence...so ya...
but here is the website for the pic:
http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/409938-bigthumbnail.jpg
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jnawaz

ok im here...Big smile...not that im not your stalker or anything...its just that i save my reading for the weekend so i have something to do at work LOL...though...because i save all the reading...i dont work on my stories ROFL...
Don't worry abt it jazzy...i know u save all ur reading so u can be entertained at work LOL...clearly they pay u for so doing so much ROFL

ok...first of all...when i opened your thread...i was confused...ha ha...you use the same color i use for my comments...at first i was like...wait...is this my topic that i clicked on Confused...but then i say your name and im like oh...im not going crazy...LOLLOLLOL...
Haha...i love this violet color...i use it in the beginning and end of my writing posts...but i still keep the comments in black cause i am too lazy to change the colour LOL

now...on to the story..

dear lord woman...the damned title is "silent suffering"..is't it nice?? i am so in love with this title Embarrassed

..i can just see all the happy peppy stuff now!! AngryAngry...this is going to be a tear jerker isnt it...CryCry..ya...u ain't going to see much of the happy stuff cause the concept is senti-types...

ok...initially...had i not ACCIDENTLY read esha's comment...i would have been furious with you for killing Geet...but...by mistake (honestly) i read her comment and she said you killed Dadi...so,.*phew*...
OMGGG...seriously Shocked...that killed all the suspense...Angry...but u said it was a accident so i can't be mad...but still...i made every reader think that i killed Geet off already...Wink
varna main khamakha gussa hojati WinkWink..but what happened to the support u promised me ?ConfusedWink
.haila...he's a cardiologist...can i call him Mc Hottie TongueTongue...yes...u can call him Mc Hottie...see the thing was i didn't know what u were talking abt...so i googled it...LOL..ya...i put my nerdness to use...and found out that he was from Grey Anatomy..i haven't really watched that show...but now i am thinking abt it seeing the hot doctors LOLEmbarrassed
tauba...Geet ki kya halat kaar diya tune? Shocked...bechari ne tera kya bigada hai Ouch...but she's dressed in a white saree...attacked, shot at and all...interesting...cant wait for part 2!! eeps!!
she's being harmed to the max...barely alive...but who said she was geet? everyone keeps saying that it's geet...it's geet...but i didn't say anything like that Wink...
JAZ

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

Go to top