Posted: 10 years ago
awesome

poor geet

hate her family

continue soon
kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Great update.I have a suggestion if you agree,please shift your story to Geet Forum because nowadays all GHPS fans visit geet forum only and then you will get all your readers back.Many times we dont get to know about update if the ffs are on fanfiction forum.Or you can notify about update on daily update thread.That thread has reached to 8th thread.We al  GHPS fans visit that thread.
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
My heart goes for Geet reading this udpate..
Brij Darjee and Mohinder are so disgusting. How can they treat their own family member in such way.
All the ladies are helpless, they wants to help Geet console her, but living in male dominance household, they can't do much.
Loved the last line, Geet is aware she isn't physically strong to fight with Brij, but she is determine to find away to escape.

ajenn thumbnail
update please.. its been long... waiting😭
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi , I am Sanghita Dey . I have started reading  parts of "Silent suffering  "  ...it is  awesome , but still some chapters are left  ...plz accept my buddy request & pm me from now onwards all ur works...I will love to comment...I am busy upto 9th feb , & I will read the rest chapters after that ...waiting for ur response... ðŸ˜Š
ramarora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
heart wrenching story,read all the parts in one go after you posted the link in the geet forum.please
update soon.

sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome story...plz send me pms
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
NOTE 

Hey folks...firstly i apologize to anyone who is still following this story and waiting for an update...Desipte the fact that i do have plans to update and give the story an end, i simply haven't been able to for many reasons..

But i would like to thank the readers who are still hanging in with this story...i promise i shall return with an update very soon...i will be able to write after the 31st. 

And Ajenn...thanks for the wake up call hun ðŸ˜³

love, love, love,
Reya <3
ajenn thumbnail
I'm really excited... yippie...🥳🥳🥳🥳
Will be waiting for the update...
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanku sooo much...glad to know that you will definitely come back...we ll wait😊😊