Fan Fictions

MG SS: Silent Suffering (LAST CH, pg.136) sept 28 - Page 60

Deleted1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Chapter 1 done... mera and maan ka sentiments are just the same! I mean he doesn't know what he has gotten himself involved into and even I don't. So far... I get a feel its going to get dark... Right reyu... 😉
Okay... Now the begenning, I was like... damn, she did not begin the story with seperation... But you being true to yourself, ie sadistic approach 😡 YOU begin with a talk of death and regrets... I just relaised Speration would have been less depressing... Or may be not... Anyway, moving on... Talk about deaths and we have a near dead woman... Its geet... Right... Has to be... Afterall its a MG story, or so i hope... Ok ceasing the dramatics... Saving her life for the first meeting sets up for a good base for their story... one thats founded on humanity and perhaps reverence [later on] instead of attraction is always a welcome... I for one am not really a fan of trip-and-fall kinda first meetings with eyelocks and MAHIII... typical... they make me 😳... All in all loved the starting... I hope i am not in for shocks... I get a jittery feel about reading the next chapter... alll right you have it, I am scared to read the next chapter... Oh, i know you won't kill her, not at the beggening of the story at least but then if not that it has to be something worse... Or may be i m fretting over nothing...
Hoping to the next chapter...
Edited by WhitePearls - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely and painful indeed ,waiting for past to reveal ...loved the way maan is taking care of her ..
nice one
do continue
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

You know I can't seem to see beyond the world 
Its such beautiful seeing how Maan trying to ease out Geet's pain,
their painfully affectionate relationship evolving !!!
It was Beautiful 👏 👏 👏

Good to have you back 🤗

A Very

😃

________________________________________________________________________________-

LAST DATE TO SEND B'DAY WISHES TO DRASHTI IS 9TH JANUARY
Edited by drashsree100 - 12 years ago
that was ah-maz-ing
loved it so much
cant wait for the next part
continue soon
thanks for the pm
xx
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n rocking intense n emotional update! Well written! Pari n Yash n superb friends! Hate Brij 😡! Poor Geet! So scared! Maan is in love wid Geet-his payal! Maan takes good care of her. Maan goes to KM! love his n Adi;s friendship! Geet alone n Maan worried ! Geet was going to tell Maan abt her past bt Pari interrupted! Update soon. Happy New Year! 😉
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great update! Can't wait to read more!
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved it
the way maan kicked brij out of the hospital was awesome
n geet really scared all of us

londongirl95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!!! what an amazing update!!!! its so cute that maan is there for geet!! protecting her no matter what!! There is on man like maan in this world!! I want to know geet's past so bad!! I want to know who the person was that made geet scared as hell!! I hope u reveal it in the next update!! I can't wait for the next update!!!! 
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
will geet b able to trust maan enough to tell him abt her past..
i think it wud b too early but he has to make his presence felt...
waiting for the next..