MG SS: Silent Suffering (LAST CH, pg.136) sept 28 - Page 43

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -bansi-

Wonderful update...!! Thank u :)
maan's horror dream...😲 ...bechara...n then he rushin to meet her...he loves her...yayy...😳
oohhhooo...geet also is attracted towards him..yup..he does love her...very very much...and geet too has feelings for him😳
maan confessed...😲 😲...the poor guy couldn't hold it in anymore...😳
geet asking him to go away...aisa kyun..??? ok she needs to come out of her own turmoil...n bare the truth that someone loves her...😳she does...but the fact that is married also stops her..
cont soon...
u kw peh;e mujhe laga tha that it was not a dream but a leap in their life...wea they r married...oh boy...i was wrong...πŸ˜† hehe...πŸ˜†...u think i would end maaneet and my readers' misery so early ??🀣...oh boy..you were wrong πŸ˜†
loved the update...!! thanks hun :)
Originally posted by Mariam94

awesoem udpate dear
loved it
OMG i thought the cliff part was real
but thank god it was just an dream
cont soon
hehe...you were suppose to think it was real...πŸ˜‰..thanks for liking it hun :)

Originally posted by londongirl95

amazing update!!! been waiting a while and finally got it and it was amazing!!!!!!! im dying to know what happened to geet and who had hurt her so bad!!! please reveal soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i know the speed of updates is not grt...but i try to do my best...
hang in there for answers...i shall reveal...very slowly πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by shalini01

he doesnt know she is married does he. he dreamt it but he doesnt know for a fact and i bet he husband is an idiot and a loser and my baby is going to always be there for her  awesome update reya. thanks for the PM.
yup...he dreamt it but he doesn't know the truth yet...hehe...πŸ˜†..i like the confidence you have in Maan...πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by maneetlover1

Wow!awesme dear.iam just lovng maan.he loves her even after knwng the truth.i thnk geet should nt feel herself responsible becoz it's nt her mistake.
Anyway superb part and waitng 4 next
Maan doesn't know the truth yet hun...he saw it in his dream but he doesn't know for a fact that Geet is married....more on geet later...
haww reya has cchutti and she doesnt come on FB but comes here...😭
Originally posted by hopehot

Wait..where did the rock and Delhi's Hilltop come from??.πŸ˜•..did I miss anything?..I will go check---nope nothing...hehe..nope..you didn't miss anything...i just tried confusing you all πŸ˜‰

OMG She's married! 😲..yup...nice twist eh πŸ˜ƒ

uff...thank god that was a dream...i actually thought it was real...πŸ˜†...you were suppose to think that..it was intentional on my part πŸ˜‰

Really?? Aww I feel so _heartfelt_for maan...he loves her already...😳

I feel good for maan though as he has pari and adi as friends..i know eh..the poor guy is in for a heart break...but at least he has his friends😊

wow so 6 months have passed ..well that was quick

Awww I feel Horrible for him😲😭😭

Omg she IS married 😲😲..yup...she IS married for real but the munda doesn't know that yet 

--------------------------------

the updated really did suprise me
thanks for the pm cont soon
oh and one more thing
was her (geet's ) payal really the only reason for him calling her payal cuz usually its misti...thanks hun...glad u liked it...
and the name...he use to call her that before he knew her name..but now...it's like a connection between them...😳

lovely and shocking update...thanks again :)..loved ur long comment 
update😳...i shall try my best..😳
Originally posted by mchopra

haww reya has cchutti and she doesnt come on FB but comes here...😭
i am there...but i thought everyone went to sleep already ...and i slept in today..that's why u didn't see moi πŸ˜³
Originally posted by ninand

aww.. Poor Maan is in for a heart break.. and he dreamt of the same too! sharp intuitions regarding the most important person in his life right now.... Feel bad for Geet too... 

Eager to read how the story proceeds.. Update soon !
yup...he is in for a bad heart break...he senses Geet's inner turmoil through his dreams...i mean he senses things that Geet is not telling them...but he doesn't know the truth about her past yet...i shall try my best to update asap...

Originally posted by zaara2212

Reya, geet is married πŸ˜²
oh gosh what a twist, pls update soon pls 
it was a awesome twist...wasn't it ? πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Mehek25

Reya Moi is totally speechless after reading the update.
Kaise likh leti ho itne ache se yaar...aww...thanks hun...reya all blushing types now..😳

Awesome pert dear. loved it to the core...thankooo

So Dr. K in love and that too with a married woman...wow...makes it even more interesting...doesn't it ? πŸ˜‰

Pls continue soon. can't wait to read further...i shall try my best though a update hasn't been started yet...

Thanx for pm.
Originally posted by mandymore

Beautiful update,strtd wid maan's nightmare n seeing his payal as married woman n den in d end geet confessng to hrself being married
wow finally yash pari ki luvstory aage badi
feelng so bad 4 maan he luv her widout evn knwng abt her
Brilliantly written prt.luvd it
thnxs 4 pm
Though Maan did see that she was married in the dream...she didn't actually tell him that she is...so he doesn't know the truth yet...
Thanks hun..glad u liked it..

Originally posted by preethia

loved the update...
i cant believe geet is married who is she married to and wats her story...
will she share it with anyone...
i want maan to b the person to know abt her past...
waiting for the next
yup...she is married...and to who ? you are gonna have to hang in there for answers...
Maan will be a huge part in Geet taking a stand for her later on...
Originally posted by $ara_$hachi

reya, i am going to kill you for this part...kill me πŸ˜²...why why sara ? 

gosh, he is so in love that he is having dreams about her & what a miracle, he can see her hidden life (i mean the fact that she is married & have been in pain from past) ...yup...he senses Geet's inner turmoil through his dreams...they seem to share a connection that way πŸ˜³
he was so terrified (yes, fearful & horrified seems less word in contrast to his worry) ... they have been like this from last 6 months ... time really flies ... he only knows her name but we all her special name ...time has go one for Geet to heal..and somehow start revealing her e-story...
 pari & yash confession was beautiful...i liked writing that bit...
but their confession (only his part) was so hurtful ... gosh, i seriously want to kill you..oh come on baby...u know you don't want to kill me πŸ˜³

do cont soon & do PM me