maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

hey TQ...xoxox...

moi is finally here..welcome welcome my DQπŸ˜ƒ

yayyy i knew SHE was not GEET...thank god!!!!😭

but i love dadi too!!!😭😭😭

my poor maan 😭 I was nice enough not to kill the girl...she survived...u should be happy abt that πŸ˜†

and what happened to geet😲 u nirdaye ladki😭

bullet 😲

who tried to kill her??😭😭😭 family?? brij the kamina😑😑😑 ya dev the hubby?😑

moiis on pins n needles baby!😭 ohhh the tension...i pretty much go through the same experience with SOL...but i am liking the guesses...πŸ˜‰

part 1==

tune SWATS ko nurse bana diya..😲😲 roflll...hayy lekin NPM pt nahi hai to kya fayda!😳😳😳

okies...we talked abt this bit already πŸ˜†
coming back...i loveddd pari..she is chooo chweet...perfetct bro-sis bonding u have shown.

love how she bosses him around..and he is shit scared of herπŸ˜† she is his family...who been there his own life...ppl were thinking that she will have feelings for him...but their friendship will never go in that direction...she is the sister he never had...who acts like a elder sister...πŸ˜†

Geet was abused too😲😑😭 babji mehar karna😭 

i am guessing she wont talk so easily..if she has been abused for long...is that what u meant by SILENT SUFFERING?😭😭😭...oh my smart DQ πŸ‘...major points for picking up the significance  of the title...

maan ka hands shaking to work on geet...😳😳 feelins in turmoil...already πŸ˜³

lovedi it!

part 2=====

wow..maaneet together..wait..that was a dream😑 why am i not surpried her😑😑😑  maybe cox i kno my TQ😑😑😑...i gave u such a nice moment even if it was in a dream...u don't even give us that in SOL...😑

i loved yash!! jaldi se unki setting kar do😳😳...yup...that will come πŸ˜ƒ

but first u conc on geetπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

maan speaking to gete..that was really cute..i can just imagine him with his hmmms n haaasss...lolz...πŸ˜† hahah...i personally liked that part too..πŸ˜†

yayyy...they huggeddd😳 maan the gentelman as alwasz😑 i am teling u ..banda is seriously gayπŸ˜†...oh aashu...he is not gay...πŸ˜†...he is just a man of principles who won't hug her even though he wants to just because it's wrong...😳

loved it...!!

whens the next updateπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..hopefully by friday πŸ˜³

love u my TQ..xoxox...love you too my DQ πŸ€—

==============

Originally posted by: ajenn

Maan's dream scene was really good.
Beautiful relationship of Maan and Pari.
So some link is goin on btwn Dr.Pari and Dr.Yash..
Soon to be revealed??? πŸ˜‰
Maan's convo btwn his mysterious was so sweet..
She got awake and frighten in her dream..
Threw herself on Maan's arm... She is hell frighten..

Thanks hun...glad u liking pari and maan...she is his own family now..so their relationship will be important...
Yash and Pari...hmmm...indeed there is a connection where sparks are flying...πŸ˜†...but no fire yet πŸ˜³
The mystery girl has been through too much in her life...so she will be like this...for a while at least😭
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon

thanks for pm dear..
i
Originally posted by: jnawaz

lo...main aagayi! 😎...omg...that smilie reminds me of Maan in shades!! 😲 *thud*...in case you didnt guess...that was me...falling over myselfπŸ˜‰...πŸ˜†...im SO thankful that i saved this for later reading...cuz here i am...bored at work...perfect time to entertain myself...or...errm...for you to entertain me πŸ˜›...here we go πŸ˜ƒ hayyeee😍...he looked so damn hot in those shades...😳...oh was i suppose to catch u from falling ??πŸ˜†...cause i kinda forgot as i was dreaming abt MSK πŸ€£πŸ˜³

oh teri...😲...aab yeh Maan kiska sapna dekh raha hai? πŸ˜• Geet? aagar Geet toh phir jungle mein ladki kaun thi? uff...itne saare sawal...like sonia's story...i ask more question than she answers...uff!! i do NOT like being on the opposite of the suspense track...😑...hahahaha🀣it's gud to get a taste of ur own medicine...he was dreaming abt the jungle girl...😳...and i haven't even said a word abt a girl named 'geet' πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

oh teri...he was dreaming about the jungle girl...haila...😲...hmm...yeh Pari mujhe kuch tik nahin lagti πŸ˜• holding Maan...and just the way she said "i promise"...at least the way she said it in my head...daal mein kuch kaala hai...hope she doesnt fall for him...is oh teri ur fav phase today ?πŸ˜†...but no comments on Pari's closeness cause u found out u had nothing to worry abt...
or already fallen for him ...*phew*...Pari has Yash...chalo...jaan chooti!! πŸ˜ƒ...good good...very good...πŸ˜‰...loved the friendship between Maan and Yash...and how Yash is scared of Pari...lol...seems like the men in her life fear her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† girl power!! he he...and yay!! Geet woke up!! yay!! cant wait...for a man who has no kin left...it's his friends that are his everything...😳...and yes Pari manages both of them very wellπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

update when you can love!! i shall have one as soon as i get down to writing πŸ˜³
JAZ

sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
reya awesome updates yaarπŸ˜ƒsorry for late reply yaar mera pc kharab hai .thanks for pm πŸ˜ƒwaiting for next part yaar😊
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
waiting 4 more updates
luved d concept n story till now

$ara_$hachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome reya

every word ... yup, every single word was yelling "hardwork" ... impressive ... my gosh, this is wonderful *now, don't tell me this is also going to be a sad one, i mean the sad end* ... poor Maan lost his only family ... glad that he have friends as pari & yash ... so, he is a doctor ... what happened to Geet ??? ... this is totally strange & mysterious - Geet in that situation and that too in jungle, Maan suddenly changing and behaving like that & now, all that happened in room 206 ... there is something odd here, for sure ... in total, every emotion & word were beautifully shown ... cheers for that ... what will happen next ???

do cont soon & do PM me
Originally posted by: $ara_$hachi

awesome reya

every word ... yup, every single word was yelling "hardwork" ... impressive ... my gosh, this is wonderful *now, don't tell me this is also going to be a sad one, i mean the sad end* ... poor Maan lost his only family ... glad that he have friends as pari & yash ... so, he is a doctor ... what happened to Geet ??? ... this is totally strange & mysterious - Geet in that situation and that too in jungle, Maan suddenly changing and behaving like that & now, all that happened in room 206 ... there is something odd here, for sure ... in total, every emotion & word were beautifully shown ... cheers for that ... what will happen next ???

do cont soon & do PM me

awww...thanks Sara...*reya blushing*...the story has the sad types feel because it is suppose to be sad...but no one will die in this...that much i can tell u for sure πŸ˜ƒ...
i am glad u are enjoying the story...only time will tell what happens next :P
-bansi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank god ur updating...!!
pheewww...
itna lamba wait mene aaj tak nahi kiya...haaiii..*amitabh style* πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: -bansi-

Thank god ur updating...!!
pheewww...
itna lamba wait mene aaj tak nahi kiya...haaiii..*amitabh style* πŸ˜†

hey bansi πŸ€—..
i know i kept u all waiting for long...but with all the uni stuff...couldn't get any time to write...
i don't know if this update will be worth the wait ..not very happy with it...