Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

ABHINA IS HAPPENING!! <<<333 (Page 9)

bite_war Groupbie
bite_war
bite_war

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Selinapiya

Yeh kya kardiya CVs...
abhi toh Abhiya ka re-union howa tha..was waiting for their romantic scenes..
 i like Abhina..they are cute..Abhina will be good...i would like to watch their friendship scenes but not now..
I want some Abhiya scenes first...LOL

God dam!! Cvs once again screwing the show as leads track were just suppose to be starting then alina  came between them itz really  frustatating for fans , abhay raichand only suits wid her pia raichand not any fugly betty or werewolf jassi...Angry

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bite_war

God dam!! Cvs once again screwing the show as leads track were just suppose to be starting then alina  came between them itz really  frustatating for fans , abhay raichand only suits wid her pia raichand not any fugly betty or werewolf jassi...Angry
 U are not supposed to bash alina okAngry and abhay and alina are friends why do u forget alina risked her life to save Pia and abhay who were puppets to Jeh in Tyaagi murder case! Think before speaking and yes we love alina with or without her current get up she is a sweet girl and dont u dare bash her againSleepy
usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
It would be only one side love, abhay's love only for pia, even he can't imagine other girl
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usha786

It would be only one side love, abhay's love only for pia, even he can't imagine other girl
 We know that I just love their frienship and want them as BFF and more scenes of abhinaTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piki

i want abhina to b GUD FRNDS but not love plzzz
abhiya are soulmates(tho abhay is DEAD)BUT AS THE WORD GOES soulmates SO I  do not want anymore obstacles woh bhi alina she is a wolf and if she turns -ve then toh gone
 Me too want them as BFF and finally abhay will have some best friend nowWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

bite_war Groupbie
bite_war
bite_war

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
 U are not supposed to bash alina okAngry and abhay and alina are friends why do u forget alina risked her life to save Pia and abhay who were puppets to Jeh in Tyaagi murder case! Think before speaking and yes we love alina with or without her current get up she is a sweet girl and

dont u dare bash her againSleepy
[/QUOTE]

oops I m so scared . of U dude... .
.Stern Smile... 
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
hey bite war leave ALINA alone she is the most prettiest girl because she has a heart of gold and nobody should be bashing here ok. Some of us actually love ALINA . She brings Abhay's best side out. Pia Dobrial has had her fun with Jeh and has made ABHAY jealous enough now the tables are turned. Abhay will help Alina become stronger and its not her fault she's fallen for ABHAY after all who can help themselves fall for ABHAY? It shows Alina is all heart and sees beyond beauty she sees the HEART. Just how the Old Pia was like.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-OriginalsFanEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

hey bite war leave ALINA alone she is the most prettiest girl because she has a heart of gold and nobody should be bashing here ok. Some of us actually love ALINA . She brings Abhay's best side out. Pia Dobrial has had her fun with Jeh and has made ABHAY jealous enough now the tables are turned. Abhay will help Alina become stronger and its not her fault she's fallen for ABHAY after all who can help themselves fall for ABHAY? It shows Alina is all heart and sees beyond beauty she sees the HEART. Just how the Old Pia was like.
 Exactly ayeesha ppl just like to bash others without seeing their good points! ALina is no negative she helped abhay and pia and almost got herself killed by her brother but no one even seem to see the good point of her it's ridiculous! U said it so trueClap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index