Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

ABHINA IS HAPPENING!! <<<333 (Page 6)

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_1234

Lol yep.

Piya will be like "agar glasses aur braces k saath she could gain this much attention from abhay , then stylish n confident avatar mein toh she will..."LOL
M fine with alina without makeover also I just want her to fight beside with abhay in the warLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_1234

priya_1234 Senior Member
priya_1234
priya_1234

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

Originally posted by priya_1234

Lol yep.

Piya will be like "agar glasses aur braces k saath she could gain this much attention from abhay , then stylish n confident avatar mein toh she will..."LOL
M fine with alina without makeover also I just want her to fight beside with abhay in the warLOL

LoL , our thoughts match yaar. When alina said it i clapped out aloud n said " ha jeh , now what u will do" LOLLOL... Abhay is already more powerful than all , plus alina her powers are a mystery ..I will say together they are  deadly combination of supernaturals. LOL

Edited by priya_1234 - 16 September 2011 at 11:13am
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jz4amrit

Archi,lukin fwd to this but i dint want Alina to develop 'love feelings' for abhay.. platonic true friendship would have been better..now shes gonna get hurt in the end..
Alina is sensible and I can trust her to take right decisionEmbarrassed

priya_1234

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Just now abhiya happened. Kuch din to enjoy karne diye hote. But cvs are hell bound of not to give us abhiya. As for allina she isn't seeing abhay as her friend. She loves him. And though till now Allina seems sensible but I dont trust cvs. They might show in future that allina becoming possesive seeing abhiya together and say Jeh u are right. They were playing games with us. Lets teach them some lessons.
priya_1234 Senior Member
priya_1234
priya_1234

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

Originally posted by jz4amrit

Archi,lukin fwd to this but i dint want Alina to develop 'love feelings' for abhay.. platonic true friendship would have been better..now shes gonna get hurt in the end..
Alina is sensible and I can trust her to take right decisionEmbarrassed

*fingers crossed*

She might even help abhiya after she gets to know about them. Wink

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sanchita--

Just now abhiya happened. Kuch din to enjoy karne diye hote. But cvs are hell bound of not to give us abhiya. As for allina she isn't seeing abhay as her friend. She loves him. And though till now Allina seems sensible but I dont trust cvs. They might show in future that allina becoming possesive seeing abhiya together and say Jeh u are right. They were playing games with us. Lets teach them some lessons.
 I dont think so as Priya said she is positive character so she wont I think m just gonna enjoy this track that's itLOL
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

i like alina alot, i want abhina to be great friend. we all know alina loves abhay alot b/c she is very protective of abhay. she can love abhay b/c he is one of those man that is worthy to loveEmbarrassed

alina can love abhay as much as she wants but she will never get abhay b/c abhay raichand belongs to piya jaiswal/dobrialEmbarrassed

i so so cannot wait to see abhina track, i was saying this yesterday that where is alina and abhay track and BAME!!!! we are getting it, i really want to see some good story of abhina and hell yeah i want to see piya burn with jealousy re, i so like it when piya get's jealous when abhay get's close to someone else.Dancing
 Yup exactly finally some sensible answerLOL
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

yayyy i m sooo happy today Big smile
PARTY TIME!!!!!!! Party
we will party this weekend, let Anmol come too TongueLOL

awww they were looking so cute together Day Dreaming...the way Alina said "is dil mein mere liye bhi jagah bana lo" Tongue Wink

i m waiting for Alina makeover and Abhina dance too Dancing
 Me too in the party yipeee finally abhina dance will happenDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index