Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

ABHINA IS HAPPENING!! <<<333 (Page 11)

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Joined: 28 February 2011
Posts: 21588

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
 people who are not liking abhina plz dont enter this post dont want to hear anything against them!

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Joined: 02 February 2008
Posts: 29081

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Rupa U go girl. I feel Alina is just a freind for Abhay anyway. But i want to see a full on bonding moment between the pair. 

Pia can never be replaced in Abhay's life. One one makes an entry its difficult to let that person go. 

@sunflower U have me wrong i am not saying anything bad about Pia but all i am saying is she's had fun with Jeh before her memories came back moving on is fine by me with Jeh but watching Abhay jealous was a myriad of pain and fun and Pia in a jealous state is cute as well. jEalousy tracks are used so the couple can become stronger and PKYEK is a little unpredictable with CV's messing the storyline as it is so why not have fun ?  so its not all bad having Alina in Abhay's life. I love Abhay and Alina's connection. Its something we haven't seen before. 


Edited by matwamango - 17 September 2011 at 12:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Joined: 02 November 2008
Posts: 36617

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
i do not believe Alina will be negative. I feel like Alina will only bring Abhiya more closer, and her love will be more sacrificing.!Embarrassed

Edited by syria2014 - 17 September 2011 at 1:02pm
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Joined: 28 February 2011
Posts: 21588

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

i do not believe Alina will be negative. I feel like Alina will only bring Abhiya more closer, and her love will be more sacrificing.!Embarrassed
 Syria she n abhay will have a bond of friendship which I think Pia also wont be able to break m sure abhay will never alina just because Pia will say him noLOLLOLWink
Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Joined: 02 November 2008
Posts: 36617

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
idk why people are getting paranoid. they still know 93% are Abhiyans, and will always remain that way. Just b/c Alina entered does not mean people will change their fan base or Abhay will fall for her. Seriously, it took 200+ years for Maithali name to be go, and still there some where. How can the same guy fall in love with another girl. Pia is Abhay's life. Alina is a sweet girl, and my intuition refuses to believe she will be negative. I mean Alina getting more close to Abhay means more possessive Pia, and I think this will push her to break off her fake relationship with Jai. I mean Pia already knows a bombshell of Jai's reality, and I am sure Alina trying to get more close to Abhay means she will be more resistant to Jai,and she will avoid him more.!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anna--

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Joined: 28 September 2008
Posts: 14028

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

idk why people are getting paranoid. they still know 93% are Abhiyans, and will always remain that way. Just b/c Alina entered does not mean people will change their fan base or Abhay will fall for her. Seriously, it took 200+ years for Maithali name to be go, and still there some where. How can the same guy fall in love with another girl. Pia is Abhay's life. Alina is a sweet girl, and my intuition refuses to believe she will be negative. I mean Alina getting more close to Abhay means more possessive Pia, and I think this will push her to break off her fake relationship with Jai. I mean Pia already knows a bombshell of Jai's reality, and I am sure Alina trying to get more close to Abhay means she will be more resistant to Jai,and she will avoid him more.!Embarrassed

Well said Syria Clap ClapClap
bite_war Groupbie
bite_war
bite_war

Joined: 24 July 2011
Posts: 113

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
luks like bite war has raised a word war between members by posting here  abt alina ...ne way ppl plz don't get panic I m taking back my words...Thumbs Up. Njoy wt ever track u wantWink


Edited by bite_war - 18 September 2011 at 12:45am
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Joined: 28 February 2011
Posts: 21588

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bite_war

luks like bite war has raised a word war between members by posting here  abt alina ...ne way ppl plz don't get panic I m taking back my words...Thumbs Up. Njoy wt ever track u wantWink
 Thanx and alina is right now more important character after abhay and PiaWink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index