Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ArHi tonight - Tera hone laga hoon (Page 2)

poppy2009 IF-Rockerz
poppy2009
poppy2009

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
I have been watching IPKKNM for about a week and I am totally hooked onto both Khushi and Arnav, seperately and together!

Most daily soap's have extremely likeable male leads and imminently dislikeable female leads...I think, Khushi is one of the cutest, most realistic and extremely funny females leads that Star Plus has ever had! And Sanaya does such a commendable job of portaying a character which is so obviously different from her real self!

Today's Arhi scene was very nice...a bit cliched, but the actors simply lifted the scene with their expression's and body language! Arnav's bewildered, confused state of mind and Khushi's awkwardness and hesitation...it was portayed so well, with just one line of dialouge...Tum Theek Ho?

Damn good show today!

Edited by poppy2009 - 16 September 2011 at 10:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Leah-aa123.80* Unnati *

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

This is such a lovely post!

I agreee. ASR was amazing tonight, he's begun to def feel for Khushi. When Anjali tells him that Khushi was accused of theft, he's genuinely concerned for her, and hence he asks her, "Tum theek ho?"
Even where they bang into each other, the ASR we knew would've pushed her rudely or told her something about deliberately coming in his path or something. But noo, today Arnav had this really soft, concerned look which looked so wonderful.
And thus, even Khushi's behaviour towards him is softer, combined with shock, cause she doesn't know what's gotten into him. Gradually, seems like the hatred between the two is gonna dissolve into an understanding.
I still cannot believe those two were standing in front of each other and managed not to yell and fight and be mean to each other. LOL

-Ishita

Aww Ishita ..you're so right Lol .. They actually stood infront of each other , not getting mad . Iam waiting for more scenes like that , where Arnav actually maintains this sensitivity towards Khushi ..Although I like ASR & his charm to bits , his flamboyant attitude , the arrogance that comes along , but one can't deny that fact the he's changing . Maybe , by the time , he realises his love for Khushi , he'd actually be a little quite transformed.

Edited by * Unnati * - 16 September 2011 at 11:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Leah-aa123.80

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ridhman_naila

Hey..great post.and its so nice to c u here.i know u frm dmg forum,but guess u dnt know me as im quite an inactive person.loved d post.hope 2 c more posts from u here.

Hey , thanks jaan Embarrassed .. I'm glad , I got to know you here ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AR-ARHI_naila

-Leah- IF-Rockerz
-Leah-
-Leah-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Aww it was so cute..and you are right Unnati..ASR is falling first..I think the attraction phaze is over now and the love phaze has started.Heart.Khushi how many more isharas do you want..LOL..all the roads lead back to HIM only..you have gotta figure it out girl.LOL.What would they do without the help of the paloo.LOL.Paloos,jhumkas and payals..pyar ki nishanis.ROFL

Remember the last time he asked her tum teek ho..she bit his head off..ROFL..but today was just Ahhh...the hate has taken a backseat.!GOOD!

Edited by xxXSejalXxx - 16 September 2011 at 11:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

* Unnati *aa123.80

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poppy2009

I have been watching IPKKNM for about a week and I am totally hooked onto both Khushi and Arnav, seperately and together!

Most daily soap's have extremely likeable male leads and imminently dislikeable female leads...I think, Khushi is one of the cutest, most realistic and extremely funny females leads that Star Plus has ever had! And Sanaya does such a commendable job of portaying a character which is so obviously different from her real self!

Today's Arhi scene was very nice...a bit cliched, but the actors simply lifted the scene with their expression's and body language! Arnav's bewildered, confused state of mind and Khushi's awkwardness and hesitation...it was portayed so well, with just one line of dialouge...Tum Theek Ho?

Damn good show today!

Lol yeah ...romantic scenes these days , mostly seem cliched LOL Iam used to that by now..but like you said , Barun & Sanaya did ease the scene a bit , made it look more authentic . Khushi's one adorable character . Very Chirpy , energetic , full of life. She's the loud one here & Arnav , though,  being the more Sober one of the two , I felt , sort of nailed it tonight  Embarrassed His expressions were soft , yet strong .

Edited by * Unnati * - 16 September 2011 at 11:21am
* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxXSejalXxx

Aww it was so cute..and you are right Unnati..ASR is falling first..I think the attraction phaze is over now and the love phaze has started.Heart.Khushi how many more isharas do you want..LOL..all the roads lead back to HIM only..you have gotta figure it out girl.LOL.What would they do without the help of the paloo.LOL.Paloos,jhumkas and payals..pyar ki nishanis.ROFL

Remember the last time he asked her tum teek ho..she bit his head off..ROFL..but today was just Ahhh...the hate has taken a backseat.!GOOD!

Sejal  LOL..I haven't followed the show from the beggining exactly..just for the past two weeks..
but I did see a few scenes  on YT ..the last time he asked her the same , was when he rescued her na ? From that building & she totally lost it.. well that scene was BlushingLOL  It was passionate , intense ..but comparing it with the scene tonight ..where he asks her the same , yet it's funny ..Lol Hatred , has taken a backseat , indeed.

Edited by * Unnati * - 16 September 2011 at 11:27am

-Leah-

-Leah- IF-Rockerz
-Leah-
-Leah-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
No it was when she gave him the resignation letter in the house.ROFL..he asked her the same Q..and then well..you have got to see it ..kya reply tha.LOL...I just started getting into this show a month back myself..actually I have still not seen some episodes.LOL..but I am sure I have seen all the Arhi scenes.Embarrassed

* Unnati *

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxXSejalXxx

No it was when she gave him the resignation letter in the house.ROFL..he asked her the same Q..and then well..you have got to see it ..kya reply tha.LOL...I just started getting into this show a month back myself..actually I have still not seen some episodes.LOL..but I am sure I have seen all the Arhi scenes.Embarrassed

Oh , yes yes ROFL The resignation letter scene..right ..She was pretty harsh then ! Almost got Mrs. Hello hai , Bye Bye to think how the Bakri became a Sherni. LOL

Edited by * Unnati * - 16 September 2011 at 11:39am

-Leah-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index