Written Update - September 16, 2011 - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by dhruvie05

BBATitis 😃😆  Sounds like  a serious illness!!!

Yeah, it's serious!  I think those of us with BBATitis need serious help.  I am in the first line up for this antidote.  It's that bad!😆
Originally posted by nmaharaj

Yeah, it's serious!  I think those of us with BBATitis need serious help.  I am in the first line up for this antidote.  It's that bad!😆

Contact GS (Gardes & Sushma) Medical Supplies ASAP!!!  

Contact GS (Gardes & Sushma) Medical Supplies ASAP!!!  

I know, they have my name on the list for supplies.  We had a long discussion about that on FB.  Until I recommended we call G "Mc Hotty" so it was approved for him to be called that...lol😉👏.  I think I need a double dose of supplies, cause the Gudduitis is also getting to me...lol...  
Originally posted by nmaharaj

I know, they have my name on the list for supplies.  We had a long discussion about that on FB.  Until I recommended we call G "Mc Hotty" so it was approved for him to be called that...lol😉👏.  I think I need a double dose of supplies, cause the Gudduitis is also getting to me...lol...  

BBatitis and Gudduitis?  Baap re! 😲  At this rate, you will go into coma soon!  Call 911!!!

McHotty, eh?  Guddu Dabangg McHotty Shukla 😃😳😳

BBatitis and Gudduitis?  Baap re! 😲  At this rate, you will go into coma soon!  Call 911!!!

McHotty, eh?  Guddu Dabangg McHotty Shukla 😃😳😳

Oooh Dhruvie that sounds good😳😳.lol  I can just hear my husband saying "That's nice man" in a sarcastic way...😆 lol. 
Ladies, GS supplies is open 24/7 and has its confidential list of favorite customers, who shall remain nameless unless they reveal their identity in the forum.

A word of advice from Dr. G:

I can see that the contagion called Gudduitis and BBATitis attacked females all over the world this weekend.  It spread from the fanpage on FB, Twitter and Rani's Twitter post in this forum that was updated this weekend.

It behooves all the females that have caught the contagion to keep husbands at bay when discussing or proudly showing and sharing their symptoms.  Husbands tend to be less sympathetic to such symptoms and have been know to show disdain by sarcasm, shaking of head and rolling of eyes.  The sufferers of the contagion are advised to seek and band with their fellow "Itisers" who can be very empathetic to this condition.

This condition is known to subside temporarily but does flare up again and again when visiting the sources mentioned above.  Please make sure you have a buddy system in place to secretly share your pangs and sufferings!

Happy Monday to all from GS Medical Supplies.

PS:  GS does NOT stand for Guddu Shukla.  It stands for Gardes and Sushma, your fellow sympaticos
Originally posted by gardes

Ladies, GS supplies is open 24/7 and has its confidential list of favorite customers, who shall remain nameless unless they reveal their identity in the forum.

A word of advice from Dr. G:

I can see that the contagion called Gudduitis and BBATitis attacked females all over the world this weekend.  It spread from the fanpage on FB, Twitter and Rani's Twitter post in this forum that was updated this weekend.

It behooves all the females that have caught the contagion to keep husbands at bay when discussing or proudly showing and sharing their symptoms.  Husbands tend to be less sympathetic to such symptoms and have been know to show disdain by sarcasm, shaking of head and rolling of eyes.  The sufferers of the contagion are advised to seek and band with their fellow "Itisers" who can be very empathetic to this condition.

This condition is known to subside temporarily but does flare up again and again when visiting the sources mentioned above.  Please make sure you have a buddy system in place to secretly share your pangs and sufferings!

Happy Monday to all from GS Medical Supplies.

PS:  GS does NOT stand for Guddu Shukla.  It stands for Gardes and Sushma, your fellow sympaticos

Hey Gardes:  Well said.  I think I need a Buddy System then!😆.