Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Written Update - September 16, 2011 (Page 7)

Sruthy.L Goldie
Sruthy.L
Sruthy.L

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nmaharaj

I share the same concern where Guddu is concern and the sacrifice he made for Runjhun and Amma.  Knowing that Mittho only cares for herself, there is no stopping her.  And I don't think she will ever change.  I really do hope RJ sees how much Guddu will sacrifice for her and this make their bond stronger that no one can cause any doubts.  I know some of you all may say that this may not happen, but this is Runjhun we are speaking about.  One's whose heart is absolutely pure!  But we shouldn't mistake Guddu's love towards Runjhun to mean that he has completely changed.  Somehow we may be seeing some of the old G'.
but i like old G also.I love Gudduji always however he may be coz of Himmanshoo...Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nmaharajpressu

Sruthy.L Goldie
Sruthy.L
Sruthy.L

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruvie05

Originally posted by azuria

Well all throught this serial I have had a feeling that Runjhun who has been solely brought by amma sees herself in the role of the matriarch of the family in spirit not in age or position. That was one of the reasons why she was taking care of everything in the PN. Her mama mami made her work hard and was bad towards her but she putting herself in place of amma a caretaker always forgave them. She is grown that way and took responsibility of them that is why they turn to her all the time and she step up to help them. On top of them she is still good at heart.

Runjhun was taking care of her mama mamis because she always felt indebted towards them for having brought her up since childhood, supposedly in place of her own parents, although that does not hold true.  Amma has solely brought her up and given her the parental love and protection.  The M&Ms have never, ever shown any kindness or compassion or the remotest form of affection towards her, except for their own selfish motives.  They turn to her for their own selfish interests and after they found out, for her bhaag.

It cannot be denied that these mama mamis were responsible in creating a hoopla of the "touch" situation, by gathering the whole town and especially the Dixits, and instigating talks about her "badnaami". How can one forget undergoing extreme torture in the form of being tied up by chain and locked inside a room for days, being tortured by their face being drowned in water, Amma almost being a victim of poisoning in the hands of the evil mamis, not to mention the unending abuse and harrassment on a daily basis, and now burning her husbands-their house-and destroying all their dreams.  While I admire her for her loving nature and generosity, forgive me if I cannot relate to the ever-forgiving heart of hers after having endured all this torture throughout her life.

Accepted that Guddu was a bad seed.  Also accepted that he harrassed her a lottt during his time.  But he also acknowledged everything, and apologized for all his bad deeds. He changed himself for her.  He became her protector and guardian, and gave her the unconditional love that she has lacked thru' her entire life. 

Remember he is still an outsider, whereas the mamas were her own blood, the M&Ms her own family who never treated her as their own.
Runjun always reminds Gudduji 'we are not like them'.If they had done wrong with them they will pay for their sin,we must not be like them...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruznmaharajazuriapressu

dhruvie05 Goldie
dhruvie05
dhruvie05

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Some more thoughts.  Infact, wishful thinking! Day DreamingBig smile

What if Guddu had learnt about this whole PY matter earlier thru' Kukkan, like Gardes mentioned in an earlier post of hers?
What if he has joined hands with PY and staged this whole auction thing just to scare the sh** out of the M&Ms?  He did seem awfully cool that day and in no rush after learning from MD about the auction..
What if the three lakh rupees that he was negotiating about, was the price to pay PY for helping him out with all this?

Nah..it still doesn't add up..PY still needs to get repaid for the 2 million dollars that the M&Ms borrowed from him..Ouch

Too much of BBAT on my mind lately..got to stop!!Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nmaharajedabellaampliphyjps01Infofan

nmaharaj Senior Member
nmaharaj
nmaharaj

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

Some more thoughts.  Infact, wishful thinking! Day DreamingBig smile

What if Guddu had learnt about this whole PY matter earlier thru' Kukkan, like Gardes mentioned in an earlier post of hers?
What if he has joined hands with PY and staged this whole auction thing just to scare the sh** out of the M&Ms?  He did seem awfully cool that day and in no rush after learning from MD about the auction..
What if the three lakh rupees that he was negotiating about, was the price to pay PY for helping him out with all this?

Nah..it still doesn't add up..PY still needs to get repaid for the 2 million dollars that the M&Ms borrowed from him..Ouch

Too much of BBAT on my mind lately..got to stop!!Ouch

No need to apologize Dhruvie, I like your ideas and frankly I am in the same boat with you.  We have BBATitis.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3jps01dhruvie05

dhruvie05 Goldie
dhruvie05
dhruvie05

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged

No need to apologize Dhruvie, I like your ideas and frankly I am in the same boat with you.  We have BBATitis.

BBATitis Big smileLOL  Sounds like  a serious illness!!! Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01

nmaharaj Senior Member
nmaharaj
nmaharaj

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged

Yeah, it's serious!  I think those of us with BBATitis need serious help.  I am in the first line up for this antidote.  It's that bad!LOLOuch
dhruvie05 Goldie
dhruvie05
dhruvie05

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

Yeah, it's serious!  I think those of us with BBATitis need serious help.  I am in the first line up for this antidote.  It's that bad!LOLOuch

Contact GS (Gardes & Sushma) Medical Supplies ASAP!!! Wacko 
nmaharaj Senior Member
nmaharaj
nmaharaj

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

Contact GS (Gardes & Sushma) Medical Supplies ASAP!!! Wacko 

I know, they have my name on the list for supplies.  We had a long discussion about that on FB.  Until I recommended we call G "Mc Hotty" so it was approved for him to be called that...lolWinkClap.  I think I need a double dose of supplies, cause the Gudduitis is also getting to me...lol...  

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index