Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Written Update - September 16, 2011 (Page 2)

dhruvie05 Goldie
dhruvie05
dhruvie05

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
I hate the fact that Gunjhun have to come to the evils' rescue.  I sooo want the M&Ms to suffer for all this, and G&R to not get involved in all this!Ouch

I felt furious watching the M&Ms blame RJ and make her feel guilty for all that was happening.  Billo blames Guddu for not having passed on the news about the auction to RJ.  The devil Vishnu, who is solely responsible for giving the reins of the PN house in PY's hands, put the whole burden of saving PN on RJ's shoulders, and emotionally  blackmails her saying if the house goes out of their hands, she will be responsible for it.  Mittho begs for her to bring her bhaag back to PN. 

The worst of all is RJ.  The emotional fool is getting sucked up into their talks and is actually feeling guilty!  Her sentiments towards the house and Amma is understandable.  But I did not like the fact that when she came to know about the auction, her first thoughts were not about Amma, they were about her mama mamis and about saving them, helping them. And why is she blaming herself?

I loved the way Guddu gave them back.  They are indeed like chameleons!  Guddu's reaction is very normal and justified, and I totally agree with him. 

You are right, G, RJ and the 6 evils acted in character today.

Today Guddu saw that whatever he may do, or however the M&M's may harrass her, and howmuchever conditions he may put, the house and the people are always an inch above him for RJ.  He understood that they can never, ever live in peace because of the mama mamis.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

nk63Kandi_giskamaniljcruzcoolguy3azuriajps01rani2007gardesbhavni88OmaRamdassbee5pressuZiva01Infofan

coolguy3 Senior Member
coolguy3
coolguy3

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 d update...

But how can Guddu sell SN as dey had rented it na n were planning to buy n d same nite it got burnt by d evil mama's (dey did not show whether he bought it or not) B/w will dey get 40 lakhs just by sellng d house ??????????

Will Guddu be sellng his shop also ????????? If dis happens wat abt his work ?????????? Wat wud happen of their dreams ???? CryCry

M's & M 's need 2 b thrown in hell (itna hone ke baad bhi nahi sudharte instead dey keep blamng R , wen its their fault Angry ) Now Guddu shd make M&M's stay in PN acc 2 his conditions AngryAngry

Edited by coolguy3 - 16 September 2011 at 10:10am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruznishersalChatterpotrani2007azuriajps01gardesbhavni88pressuOmaRamdass

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Thank you very much for the well written and quick update even though I can understand how tough a job it was for you. Precap - It breaks my heart to see SN go - too many memories!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGilldhruvie05rani2007gardesbhavni88pressuZiva01

pressu IF-Rockerz
pressu
pressu

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruvie05

I hate the fact that Gunjhun have to come to the evils' rescue.  I sooo want the M&Ms to suffer for all this, and G&R to not get involved in all this!Ouch

I felt furious watching the M&Ms blame RJ and make her feel guilty for all that was happening.  Billo blames Guddu for not having passed on the news about the auction to RJ.  The devil Vishnu, who is solely responsible for giving the reins of the PN house in PY's hands, put the whole burden of saving PN on RJ's shoulders, and emotionally  blackmails her saying if the house goes out of their hands, she will be responsible for it.  Mittho begs for her to bring her bhaag back to PN. 

The worst of all is RJ.  The emotional fool is getting sucked up into their talks and is actually feeling guilty!  Her sentiments towards the house and Amma is understandable.  But I did not like the fact that when she came to know about the auction, her first thoughts were not about Amma, they were about her mama mamis and about saving them, helping them. And why is she blaming herself?

I loved the way Guddu gave them back.  They are indeed like chameleons!  Guddu's reaction is very normal and justified, and I totally agree with him. 

You are right, G, RJ and the 6 evils acted in character today.

Today Guddu saw that whatever he may do, or however the M&M's may harrass her, and howmuchever conditions he may put, the house and the people are always an inch above him for RJ.  He understood that they can never, ever live in peace because of the mama mamis.

thank you for the written update gardes with side notesClap Clap Clap Clap Clap
i totally agree with you
i felt disheartened to watch the episodeCry
runjhun is really a sentimental foolAngry
is her bhaag only for pandeys and their greediness???Confused
her bhaag  works for selfish people only
PN is saved because she has stepped into the house
but her own house is not saved by her fortune eventhough she lives there Confused
where is logic??? it is totally illogical
i think she is bhagonwali for bad people and people who hate her very much
but her bhaag will not work for people who love her
think
at first guddu hated her very much he was saved from a big accident and he got business
but when he started loving her 
she misunderstood him and baba came with a story about his threat for life andmahadevi entered into their house to spoil their happiness and financial problems
ohfo really tired to think about all these thingsOuch

wait and watch
hope for the best

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Chatterpotazuriajps01dhruvie05gardesbhavni88OmaRamdassZiva01

nishersal Senior Member
nishersal
nishersal

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Thank you Gardes for the update. Really love all your side notesLOL. Gosh, hope the pre-cap means that the Shuklas are moving to PN and it's payback for those wicked people.

Chatterpotcoolguy3azuriajps01gardesbhavni88pressuZiva01

SushmaGill Senior Member
SushmaGill
SushmaGill

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

I don't know about others, but today I was just plain old tired of the beg-a-thon.  My forgiveness and sympathy genes must have mutated...

I had a serious disconnect between watching and writing and truthully I don't recall the episode already other than Rajju me-meing.  I will be calling my daughter Bitiya or Beti, instead of how I generally address her, as those words have been etched in my brain today!

I felt no sympathy for any of them (except may be Amma) and I resented the fact that Guddu and Runjhun came to the rescue.  Vishnu needs to be shot and castrated by one of Pappu's goons.  Why is his crime not coming to light when it is the nth hour?  Not one person turns on him for their plight when they all know it is his doing?  Why is Runjhun held responsible for their plight still?

All I can say is the evil 6 acted in character and so did Runjhun.

One one hand Pappu Yadav is mightily irritating, but on the other hand his analogies have a bit of humor in the oddest possible way.

The jury is still out for Mahadevi in Gardes' book.

Kukkan was not asked to play a bigger role, other than getting his phone out of the pocket?  Why, oh why?

And then of course there is Monday to see what will happen.  I guess we all know now where the Shuklas are moving?

Have a good weekend all, as I return to earning my bread and butter and try and see if I can put together 40 lakhs so Mr. & Mrs. Shukla can have a roof over their heads. Wink LOL

Edit:  I think Diamond was the only sane one in all the hulla-bulla today!
I whole heartly agree with you I haven't had the heart nearly the whole week to respond to the wu because it started to irritate me (not to the writers of the update superb job on that everyoneStarClap). I agree with diamond what I would have like to see is him turning to Vishnu and giving it to him as well and not only his dad...I guess they are saving the Vishnu story for when Gunjhun moves back to PN and Guddu will have a hand in his punishment...if anything that will be fun to watch...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaniKandi_giChatterpotcoolguy3nishersalazuriajps01dhruvie05rani2007gardesbhavni88OmaRamdasspressuInfofanZiva01

Ziva01 IF-Sizzlerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Thx u Gardes for this beautiful update.

I must say today's episode disappoints me but I enjoy reading your update along with your side comments which make me smile once again thank u GardesHugHugHug

So the evils have tactfully manipulated Runjhun once again and there she starts blaming herself for all their miseries com' on Runjhun when will understand their real intention.

So Gudduji sells his house to rescue PN and hope he hasn't sell his shops as well because 40 lakhs is a huge amount. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3nishersalazuriajps01dhruvie05rani2007gardesbhavni88OmaRamdasspressu

bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
thanks gardes..fab update and love the side notes..Clap

I am also getting bored with this whole begging/crying track..its been like this for last 2 weeks..

pls cvs..put us out of our misery..lets hope next week is better..

nishersalazuriajps01dhruvie05gardesOmaRamdasspressuZiva01

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index