Written Update - September 16, 2011 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you a whole lot Gardes for today's well written update I also enjoyed your side notes they always make me laugh๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜† because for this episode it was well needed and for that I give you a big hug๐Ÿค—...
Ok so this stinky auction is on the way and PY is still getting on my last nerves I hope someone hopefully Gudduji will put him in his place very soon...
I am a bit upset at the fact that RJ is still such a sap she is just drinking all that the M&M's are saying to her she would not even retaliate in the least to their blameable words and this is what i can't stand about her...Poor Gudduji its like their problems will never cease first they burn their house and have to fix it but now he also has to bail out PN and the M&M's too I know his heart is in the right place and he is doing this for his wife and her Amma but a man can only bear so much...
Your right Gardes I watched the scene with Gudduji on the phone with Kukkan when he hung up that look he gave was both spine chilling and handsome at the same time hooo๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธOk back to reality I want the cv's to do something so unpredictable that makes us all go ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ because right now we all know that Gudduji was going to end up owning PN but now we want to see how all that is going to work out because this track is getting tired ... The pre-cap does not look good Gunjhun evicted after all that work done to renovate it's really sad I hope for the best with these 2...

-No offense to some of the the views I've been hearing regarding Runjhun in today's episode  but I really didn't mind her behavior today.  To me, it was understandable & it's good that she woke up Guddu during his mean streak today with mentioning Diamond, Babli, & amma.  It's not like Runjhun put her arms around Mitho today & told her & the rest of the M & M's that she is there for them.  Today, I didn't see Runjhun as a fool.  Guddu's reaction was understandable too.  Maybe if she critisized the M & M's to their faces in today's episode like how she she did in her past few encounters with them since the August ME, than there would be less complaining about her in the forum today but who knows why she didn't do this.  She didn't do this because she is back to the state she was with her M & M's before the August ME.  She just feels really sad right now- maybe more sad than angry, thinkin' about various things regarding the house she grew up in.  It's not like the M & M's are the only ones who lived in this house after all & she didn't rub the M & M's in more than amma.  She rubbed in amma the most.  I think today's episode really showed Runjhun's love for amma๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ, what Diamomd truly thinks of his dad๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ & the hot & cold Guddu that we got so used to watchin'๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜†.  I didn't see much of Runjhun's love for her M & M's today but rather learned more about her mentality when it comes to them๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.  Her mentality is not as harsh as Guddu's mentality of them but this is understandable & I won't get into any more detail here.    

- I really like how Diamond spoke to Rajju today๐Ÿ˜ƒ.          

- The M & M"s tryin' to make Runjhun feel guilty- this is not that surprising.

- Do I mind Gunjhun goin' back to living in PN- absolutely not.  After all our Gunjhun are not like how they were during the challenge track while they were living in PN- their relationship is stronger now & I feel there is less of a chance that they'll fall prey to them like how they used to.  I think it would be interesting to see Gunjhun in PN now w/Diamond  & Devi against their parents & amma & Kukkan at their side as well.  On top of whatever I just said, no offense but some of the best episodes of this show are with Gunjhun living in PN.  In fact, I can't think of that many episodes I like with them living in SN- there's a few here & there with them living in SN though.  I will admit that I feel that it would be nice if SN is occupied at least some of the time by someone since Gunjhun did start renovating it.  Heck, I don't even mind if different people share SN- Gunjhun, Devan, T & T (Tillu & TP).  

- Let's see how everything plays out & lets not think it's the end of the world if Gunjhun goes back to PN.            
Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
Originally posted by SushmaGill

Interesting point ๐Ÿ˜• I am trying to remember, I will go back and see if I find it and not even sure it's the correct one or if anything was ever said about it. Remember when Runjhun had just left and some neighbour was asking the grandmother how's she is doing and Kalsan over heard the convo came down and in her usual manner talking without thinking started up a drama...I can't remember if she ever said anything about it.

In Blue I too was wondering about that but then i went in the memory banks of my mind on BBAT and remember all the way back to the first episode i think In the intro where this carpet guy was talking about her and her bhaag when she was in the rickshaw and she said something to the driver and came out the rickshaw some money fell and the driver found it and said that her words were so sweet that it blessed him with the money so i think it actually started there where the cv's were trying to prove their point about the show so along the way it kinda pieced in with the neighbors finding out eventually and they would pretty much put 2 and 2 together to figuring it out because since RJ left they must have noticed all that have been happening to the Pandey's financially...just my thoughts...
Edited by Kandi_gi - 12 years ago
Originally posted by dhruvie05

Sadly, Guddu would go to the extent of even selling himself if he had to, if that would stop his foolish wife's tears and make her happy  As for her, nothing he does or says will drill any sense into her, sadly enough.  She irritates me with her niceness sometimes..

Don't mind me - just venting out

Dhruvie- I hope you're saying this out of frustration.  Runjhun isn't this bad.  Yes, some of us look more down upon her than others but I have explained my views enough regarding her & I am not in the mood to explain certain things regarding her again.  She is still one of my favorite female fictional characters & it's not like the CV's seriously butchered her character in today's episode.  I know I sound kinda harsh right now &  I hope you're not upset with me.  By the way, feel free to read my commentary on today's episode above this reply. 
Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
Originally posted by edabella

Dhruvie- I hope you're saying this out of frustration.  Runjhun isn't this bad.  Yes, some of us look more down upon her than others but I have explained my views enough regarding her & I am not in the mood to explain certain things regarding her again.  She is still one of my favorite female fictional characters & it's not like the CV's seriously butchered her character in today's episode.  I know I sound kinda harsh right now &  I hope you're not upset with me.  By the way, feel free to read my commentary on today's episode above this reply. 

I am glad that you pointed me out directly, edabella. 

I have nothing against RJ's nature, or her goodness.  Infact I even mentioned in one of my posts today that she acted very much in character today. And like I have mentioned many times before, I love how well the characters have been defined in this serial, and how it is still carried on consistently even after over 200 episodes.

I guess you may have misunderstood what I had to say, or maybe I am not that good at expressing my thoughts like some of you on the forum.  My apologies.

To be clear, I did like today's episode, and the direction of the story.  I have no problems with the pace of the serial right now, nor about seeing Gunjhun move into PN.  Infact I am loving the suspense factor, and am interested and eager to see what happens.

My WHOLE frustration and fury in today's episode is firstly about the shameless M&M's trying to blame Runjhun for the situation they were in, and trying to manipulate her, and secondly about Runjhun actually blaming herself and feeling guilty for the PN situation which she knows her mama mamis are solely responsible for.

While I completely understand that at present, handling the PN situation is top priority for Gunjhun, I cannot help but empathize with Guddu's state of mind too.  Mind you, their (Guddu and Runjhun's) house was burned down by the same M&Ms intentionally just a couple of days ago, assuming both of them to be within the house at the time.

No offense to you or anyone, please.

Cheers!
Originally posted by dhruvie05

I am glad that you pointed me out directly, edabella. 

I have nothing against RJ's nature, or her goodness.  Infact I even mentioned in one of my posts today that she acted very much in character today. And like I have mentioned many times before, I love how well the characters have been defined in this serial, and how it is still carried on consistently even after over 200 episodes.

I guess you may have misunderstood what I had to say, or maybe I am not that good at expressing my thoughts like some of you on the forum.  My apologies.

To be clear, I did like today's episode, and the direction of the story.  I have no problems with the pace of the serial right now, nor about seeing Gunjhun move into PN.  Infact I am loving the suspense factor, and am interested and eager to see what happens.

My WHOLE frustration and fury in today's episode is firstly about the shameless M&M's trying to blame Runjhun for the situation they were in, and trying to manipulate her, and secondly about Runjhun actually blaming herself and feeling guilty for the PN situation which she knows her mama mamis are solely responsible for.

While I completely understand that at present, handling the PN situation is top priority for Gunjhun, I cannot help but empathize with Guddu's state of mind too.  Mind you, their (Guddu and Runjhun's) house was burned down by the same M&Ms intentionally just a couple of days ago, assuming both of them to be within the house at the time.

No offense to you or anyone, please.

Cheers!

Ince discussion Edebella and Duruvi05. Feel like commentin :)

Well all throught this serial I have had a feeling that Runjhun who has been solely brought by amma sees herself in the role of the matriarch of the family in spirit not in age or position. That was one of the reasons why she was taking care of everything in the PN. Her mama mami made her work hard and was bad towards her but she putting herself in place of amma a caretaker always forgave them. She is grown that way and took responsibility of them that is why they turn to her all the time and she step up to help them. On top of them she is still good at heart. I have a feeling that now when Guddu has sold the house trhat they bought and prbably took huge loan from bank on his business she will realise that Guddu gave up all his hard earned money and still has to toil to pay back for the loan.Whereas her mama mami only relay on her bhaag.

In todays episode Mitho has something brewing. When Guddu said that he will never belive them she was thinking and suddenly I remmeber her threat to Guddu that she will have Runjhun in PN and that she will leave Guddu.
By buying the PN Guddu has changed the equation. It will be their home and the mama mami will live on their goodwill. So now Mitho will have to come up with something else to seperate them...
Suspence in the store...
Oh No, AZ!! no separation please.

And when are the M&M's ever going to change? After their kids have disowned them, Mitho is still plotting and planning?๐Ÿ˜•
thanks gardes

well im confused,frustrated etc etc. that episode left more questions than answers. (typical fri episode to mull over)  .

oh the begging and crawling(uggghhh). they (m&m) make  want to throw up.   not liking the surfacing of the old R after all the progress that was made. like someone here mentioned her first thought was despite their evilness it was their duty to help the m&m was the first thing she thought of and not that amma is stuck in this mess๐Ÿ˜•.
with u Gardes regarding  MD (โ“). 

hate the thought of those lowlifes extracting some sort of victory out of this(yuck)

bit strange precap. that house was rented so he couldnt have sold it๐Ÿ˜•

well waiting anxiously to Mon in a confused and edgy state๐Ÿ˜‰

I share the same concern where Guddu is concern and the sacrifice he made for Runjhun and Amma.  Knowing that Mittho only cares for herself, there is no stopping her.  And I don't think she will ever change.  I really do hope RJ sees how much Guddu will sacrifice for her and this make their bond stronger that no one can cause any doubts.  I know some of you all may say that this may not happen, but this is Runjhun we are speaking about.  One's whose heart is absolutely pure!  But we shouldn't mistake Guddu's love towards Runjhun to mean that he has completely changed.  Somehow we may be seeing some of the old G'.
Originally posted by azuria

Well all throught this serial I have had a feeling that Runjhun who has been solely brought by amma sees herself in the role of the matriarch of the family in spirit not in age or position. That was one of the reasons why she was taking care of everything in the PN. Her mama mami made her work hard and was bad towards her but she putting herself in place of amma a caretaker always forgave them. She is grown that way and took responsibility of them that is why they turn to her all the time and she step up to help them. On top of them she is still good at heart.

Runjhun was taking care of her mama mamis because she always felt indebted towards them for having brought her up since childhood, supposedly in place of her own parents, although that does not hold true.  Amma has solely brought her up and given her the parental love and protection.  The M&Ms have never, ever shown any kindness or compassion or the remotest form of affection towards her, except for their own selfish motives.  They turn to her for their own selfish interests and after they found out, for her bhaag.

It cannot be denied that these mama mamis were responsible in creating a hoopla of the "touch" situation, by gathering the whole town and especially the Dixits, and instigating talks about her "badnaami". How can one forget undergoing extreme torture in the form of being tied up by chain and locked inside a room for days, being tortured by their face being drowned in water, Amma almost being a victim of poisoning in the hands of the evil mamis, not to mention the unending abuse and harrassment on a daily basis, and now burning her husbands-their house-and destroying all their dreams.  While I admire her for her loving nature and generosity, forgive me if I cannot relate to the ever-forgiving heart of hers after having endured all this torture throughout her life.

Accepted that Guddu was a bad seed.  Also accepted that he harrassed her a lottt during his time.  But he also acknowledged everything, and apologized for all his bad deeds. He changed himself for her.  He became her protector and guardian, and gave her the unconditional love that she has lacked thru' her entire life. 

Remember he is still an outsider, whereas the mamas were her own blood, the M&Ms her own family who never treated her as their own.
Edited by dhruvie05 - 12 years ago