Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

gardes

IF-Dazzler

gardes

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged

At Shukla Niwas:

Mahadevi is banging on the door asking Runjhun to open the door.  When Runjhun opens the door, Mahadevi mentions that Pappu Yadav is the doorstep of Pandey Niwas auctioning the house.  She narrates what is going on.  Runjhun is shocked to hear this but Mahadevi wants Runjhun to rush to Pandey Niwas as there is no time.  Runjhun wants to inform Guddu so both enter the house.  (Yay Runjhun, you are not a one man army after all.)

At Pandey Niwas and Ittarwali Galli:

Pappu Yadav waits, Mama-Mami's are sitting around looking grim and the neighbors are gossiping about the condition of the Pandeys since Runjhun left the house.  They mention that Runjhun was Bhagonwali and these people were prosperous because of her bhaag.  There was a time when there was so much prosperity in the house and today the same house is getting auctioned.  Business was flourishing but now they can't pay anyone. Rajju gets upset hearing the gossip.  He begs the neighbors and people gathered for the auction that he may not have helped them in their hour of need but he wants them to convince Pappu Yadav to give him time to gather assets to pay him off.  (Oy be Rajju, did you hear the ultimate truth that just spewed out of your mouth about who you are?).  Pappu looks on bored and people standing around say that they don't want to get involved with a tyrant like Pappu Yadav.  Diamond walks over to Rajju and tell him that Rajju's legacy is such that not one person wants to step up to help him in his hour of need.  Rajju has never considered anyone else, ever.  Rajju has a made a mockery of his reputation and that the sad part of all this is that this is the ideal Rajju has presented to Diamond (Diamond, you have brains to realize what is happening.  I hope you get your admission of IIT, Kanpur!). Other Mama-Mamis are also begging others present in Ittarwali Galli.  And lo and behold, there comes Jhansi ki Rani Kalsanwali, crying and berating the neighbors for watching the tamasha (scene).  Pappu Yadav by this time has had enough of the nautanki (drama) by the Pandeys and wants them to shut up.  And he brings up Anarkali and Prithiviraj Akbar (Oy PY, you sure butcher your analogies!  ha, ha!) to make a point.

A car noisily pulls up with some important buyers.  Pappu Yadav comes forward to greet them while barking order to provide refreshments for the guests.  He shows off the property to be auctioned while the guests talk about the Pandeys being crazy to auction off such a grand mansion.  They want the auction started.  Some neighbors in balconies above, unaware o the situation, also come down to watch the auction.  Pappu Yadav starts the auction process by admiring the grandness and the beauty of the mansion.  He starts the opening bid at 20 lakhs (2 million).  Pandey brothers look on.  Rajju interrupts the process calling it grave injustice, while the womenfolk cry.  Pappu threatens to chop Rajju into small pieces and auction him off as well if he does not shut up (PY, be my guest, please).  His goons shoo Rajju off to the sidelines.

In Shukla Niwas:

Guddu tells Mahadevi and Runjhun that this is what the Pandeys deserve for burning his house down.  Today they became homeless because of their deeds and are getting justice for their actions.  Runjhun argues that she agrees that what was done to them was wrong, but that does not mean that they should wish suffering for Mama-Mamis, or that they should rejoice if awful things happen to the Mama-Mamis.  (Oy Runjhun, stop being SO nice!)  Guddu counters that let them suffer and that whatever punishment God has in mind for them, they deserve it.  Runjhun agrees with Guddu but feels that they should be helped in spite of what they did to them.  If they don't then there is no difference between them and the Mama-Mamis.  Mahadevi looks on as the 2 argue.  Runjhun defends the workers who suffer and hope to be reimbursed and that she is connected to that house feels the need to act.  Guddu tells her that it is futile to think of all those things.  She asks how Guddu would feel if the situation were reversed.  And has Guddu thought of the kids in the house ' Diamond and Babli ' and where would they go?  Runjhun tearfully brings up Amma and how she has spent her entire life in that house.  She worries how Amma must be feeling.  If Guddu is not concerned about anyone else, she begs him to things of Amma (aye, hai Runjhun, you sure know Guddu's Achilles Heel).  Guddu visibly softens at the mention of Amma.

In Ittarwali Galliand Shukla Niwas:

Rajju wants Mittho to get his phone so he can call Runjhun.  When Mittho says she does not know where it is, Pappu's goon shows the phone but iterates that it is being auctioned too.  (My heart breaks for Rajju, NOT!).  Rajju goes off on another tirade.  He approaches Kukkan, his son-in-law, to call Runjhun.  Kukkan calls Runjhun but Guddu gets the phone and puts it on speaker.  As Kukkan is trying to talk, Rajju grabs the phone and starts his beg-a-thon about how he cannot be forgiven and invokes Amma's plight and how Rajju's own reputation is also at stake (oh give up man, when was the last time you had a reputation!).  Guddu does not look happy and Runjhun is in tears.  Mittho now gets on the call to talk to her Bitiya Runjhun (since when lady?), begging for help as well.  She mentions that Amma refuses to leave and will leave only on a funeral bier (she hits Runjhun's Achilles Heel).  She wants Runjhun to return, if not for them, for her Amma.  She addresses Runjhun as Bhagonwali (and Gardes just collapsed, as she has had enough of the arm-twisting and begging)!  Guddu (thinking just like Gardes) disconnects the phone.  Runjhun prepares to leave with Mahadevi and Guddu stops her.  She begs of Guddu that she does not feel she can face Amma if she does not go over to stop their house from being auctioned off.  Guddu lets go off her arm and her hand as Mahadevi too silently begs.  Guddu stands back with mixed emotions.  He calls Kukkan and tells him that he is on his way.  What a look on Guddu's face as he disconnects with Kukkan!

In Ittarwali Galli:

Pappu starts his bidding and calls on the bid as Mama-Mamis look on in desperation and Amma hears it in Pandey Niwas.  Bids keep getting higher and Amma is shown to be distressed along with Mama-Mamis.  Runjhun and Mahadevi arrive at the auction.  Pappu carries on with his analogies. He describes the assets of the house with the kitchens, the great room and the front yard.  Runjhun is very upset and reminisces.  Kukkan notices Runjhun and all eyes turn in her direction (oh dear!, why Kukkan, why?).  The begging and crying starts all over again (and Gardes tires all over again) as the bidding continues.  They beg for Runjhun's forgiveness and they all say things to make her feel guilty.  Vishnu is the worse of the lot.  He has no shame.  Bhagonwali song plays in the background and Guddu shows up and blasts at all of them, telling them where the fault lies.  Rajju starts on his reputation horn and Guddu just looks away.  He orders Guddu to save the house.  As Rajju calls Runjhun his beti (daughter), Gudgu turns angrily on Rajju about what Rajju was feeling when he was burning his "beti's" house down.  He threatens them if they utter one more word about Runjhun.  Runjhun on the other hand begs Guddu to intervene on their behalf.  Guddu feels helpless as the Pandeys are the ones to mortgage the house and get themselves in this situation.  As Runjhun cries about Amma, Guddu asks her to get Amma.  Runjhun says that Amma will not leave her house and the Mama-Mamis concur.  Mahadevi tells Runjhun not to think of the Pandeys and to go meet Amma.  Guddu says the same and Runjhun runs for Pandey Niwas.  Pappu looks on.  Her feet are shown as she runs into the house (children, you know what that means, right?).  Mittho begs Guddu again.  Guddu by now has had it with their begging and crying.  He remains untouched and unconcerned for them and tells them that if they beg all their lives, he will not change his opinion of them. (You go Guddu, my boy!)  He does not even want a relationship of hatred with them (Gardes has loved this dialogue since he mentioned it on the day of the fire).  He walks away from them.  Diamond comes forth and calls them all selfish and asks them what right they have to beg from the very person that have harmed.  Where do they think Guddu will get the money to bail them out?  As the bidding goes higher and at stops at 30 lakhs (3 million), Guddu shouts his bid of 40 lakhs (4 million) as Runjhun is shown with her head in Amma's lap in Amma's empty bedroom.  When Guddu shouts his bid, Pappu looks over to see who it could be and so do the Mama-Mamis, shocked look on their faces.

Precap:  Guddu and Runjhun approach the outer gates of Shukla Niwas, only to see it locked with an official stamped document stuck to the door.  Runjhun asks Guddu what it could mean and he very seriously mentions that Shukla Niwas is no longer theirs.

Click the Chaska meter to show your support (Current Rank 20)

Other Links to Show your support:

Celebrity appreciation thread for Nivedita Tiwari

Celebrity appreciation thread for Himmanshoo Malhotra

Nivedita Tiwari's Facebook Fanpage

Himmanshoo Malhotra's Facebook Fanpage

Bhagonwali Facebook Page

Edited by gardes - 16 September 2011 at 9:13am

The following 87 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821OpandaywebkapRamyareshma12ushakiran patelnash_mashmjbapanavita_narinesherajamomsx3vir123nirubharyayash1984_zephyrtalaashsarahjcbaas-tvGodchildJashpaashumashureena71Trini331sanika1507Humtum25NAVITmilwebsaloni42india88arume2003nk63hhramjewanNada-roseKandi_gipearldesaidhan0022aasaxena3ivanta29skamanimiss_patel5dent4uArsha85dirk41sweet7863bostanianharshi21Raima36K__SphylaviaanyaWestwickramonamdivra4coolguy3ljcruzgaga00nmaharajChatterpotSushmaGillJosuprapressuazuriajps01nishersal-salma-Gauri22irene_crani2007luvsagardhruvie05kajal03Wafahvendreamy4everSweetFifirusha4003bhavni88sur001prnczbee5OmaRamdassl0veyset_rajshamilkinara17slmu-Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update - September 16, 2011" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SushmaGill

SushmaGill

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
ty GStarClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863pressugardes

dotcom

dotcom

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Depressing. Where is RJ bhag. Maybe something big in store for them

coolguy3pressugardes

gaga00

gaga00

Thanks Gardes for the super quick update Clap

sweet7863pressugardes

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

thanks dear

sweet7863pressugardes

dhruvie05

Goldie

dhruvie05

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Thank you for the quick and beautiful update, Gardes!

sweet7863pressugardes

Josupra

Josupra

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Thanks for the detailed update Gardes. Just read it for your side-notes. I am done with all the begging & crying..

& the precap :( so, did Guddu sell SN to buy PN or he could not raise the money & had to file bankruptcy. I know the CV's are closing all the avenues for Gunjhun so that they go back to PN, but I so wanted Guddu to raise the forgery issue (may be he doesn't know that yet)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGillsweet7863pressuazuriajps01gardesbee5OmaRamdass

gardes

IF-Dazzler

gardes

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I don't know about others, but today I was just plain old tired of the beg-a-thon.  My forgiveness and sympathy genes must have mutated...

I had a serious disconnect between watching and writing and truthully I don't recall the episode already other than Rajju me-meing.  I will be calling my daughter Bitiya or Beti, instead of how I generally address her, as those words have been etched in my brain today!

I felt no sympathy for any of them (except may be Amma) and I resented the fact that Guddu and Runjhun came to the rescue.  Vishnu needs to be shot and castrated by one of Pappu's goons.  Why is his crime not coming to light when it is the nth hour?  Not one person turns on him for their plight when they all know it is his doing?  Why is Runjhun held responsible for their plight still?

All I can say is the evil 6 acted in character and so did Runjhun.

One one hand Pappu Yadav is mightily irritating, but on the other hand his analogies have a bit of humor in the oddest possible way.

The jury is still out for Mahadevi in Gardes' book.

Kukkan was not asked to play a bigger role, other than getting his phone out of the pocket?  Why, oh why?

And then of course there is Monday to see what will happen.  I guess we all know now where the Shuklas are moving?

Have a good weekend all, as I return to earning my bread and butter and try and see if I can put together 40 lakhs so Mr. & Mrs. Shukla can have a roof over their heads. Wink LOL

Edit:  I think Diamond was the only sane one in all the hulla-bulla today!

Edited by gardes - 16 September 2011 at 9:34am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaninandanieKandi_giChatterpotSushmaGillcoolguy3aviaanyaRaima36K__Sdhruvie05rani2007jps01nishersalazuriapressubhavni88SweetFifibee5OmaRamdassInfofanset_raj-Priya01sahil70

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.