Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV 16th September - Written Update - COMPLETE (Page 3)

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Gaurii ko  laundry se kapde nahi milaa toh  usne jaggu ki dhulai karr di.LOL.Good,selfish jagya deserves this mean wife..Stern Smile...So b'day boy was washing dishes after the b'day party.LOL...kaash woh sequence bhii  dikhate.Day Dreaming...reminded me of a chotu jagya sequence where he was worrying that anandi would go to office and he would be left doing jhadoo pochha.Ermm...it's ironic that he dumped anandi and found a 'sacchaa pyar' bossy wife for whom he is cooking,cleaning ,washing clothes...wonder if he will have to cook for illegal saas sasur too..Evil Smile.
kunda tai is all friendly with gauri's parents,hope they mention something about jagya's first beendni...Ermm
That horrible  dhongi swamiAngry,sitting in dhyan and then opens his eyes to start line maarOing his discipleShockedAngry...Hadh hai!!..Angry.Mooh mein ram aur aisey bhrasht kaamShocked... hope anandi hears asha shouting and gets her out ..Ermm but this scumbag and his followers  would probably end up blaming asha ,so big fight ahead for anandi...iss dhongi  kii khoob pitai honii chahiye.Angry.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

guduliPranjjalPicasso9vasujapurvimandvsreevaskILoveDramaswethasyam08shamil

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
I have always thought all these Sadhus and Gurus and Ammas are a bit kinky. Seriously- if u want God or to know about how to sort your own confusions, talk to a sensible friend and/or read our texts - there are more than enough examples there to tell one how to face troubles and find the courage and strength within oneself. 

Why shud any person invest so much faith and respect in another living person that you wud want to treat them like God. They who feed on this kind of adulation are ego maniacs who love to see how much power they can weild over their weak minded followers and eventually as Power always does - it will CORRUPT. Am glad that after this episode atleast Ash will learn that this Guruji business is all BS - she needs to find her own inner self.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PranjjalandvsreevaskILoveDramaKyunkiImafanpjyoswethasyam08

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Thank you dear for the update really, 
its such a relief to read rather than watch!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sreevask

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
 Thnks for  the updates...I'm a silent reader and enjoy the way u write the updates...U are doing an amazing job.
shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Ewww!!!!!!!!! Disgusting PERVERT Guruji!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvsucks

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
thanks for the really nice update,,i am sad i want to see tension between jagat n gauri ,,,
Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Felt a little sorry for Jagya today. I mean for a while if we forget the J-A-G triangle and consider J-G as a normal working married couple then I feel G was a bit over board. And I appreciate Jagya's  maturity of keeping cool as well. He is more sensitive towards G's feeling and dreams and acts a good husband to her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Websiesreevask

purvim Goldie
purvim
purvim

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
mujhe to lagta hai ki jagat ne apne saas sasur ko isi liye bulaya hai ki kam se kam jagat ko ghar ka khana thik se milekyunki gouri to kuchh khana banati hai nahi isi liye jagya ne socha ki kam se kam gouri ki maa yaha rahegi to woh ghar ke kaam mein haath batayegi aur jagya ko kaam se chhuti milegi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sreevaskswethasyam08

Go to top