Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhrashtee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for the update... but i think this show is getting way too boring to keep watching!!!
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update!

Today the CVs cleared the air regarding our doubts of G having magical/super powers to do all that she did for J birthday celebration. After all it was not G who did everything. J super cleaning expertise did the trick. He is proving to be a good stay at home husband. Why were we deprived of those scenes CVs?

G was a little over the top today with her yelling at J, although I enjoyed him getting yelled at. J invited G parents to stay with them. Mr. khud ka tho koi thikana nahi hein, ab donation ke paise se ilaaj bhi karoge? He seems to be taking financial liberties without thinking twice. So hope A stops this funding business.

I feel so bad for Asha. That dhongi sadhu is taking advantage of her. I hope nothing bad happens to her and A finds her in time. That guy looks so sick and disgusting...
geet138 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks sister...these days me too just reading fist line and precap
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update! 

by seeing that baba for first time even i too thought it will end him with pithayee of people. poor asha i really felt bad for her.

JG scenes was good today atleast a decent fight. 

Swetha
Pranjjal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think this is also an eye opener now a days people are just wasting their precious time and money on these so called Baba's. I don't think this is just a drama such news comes often
Pata nahi aise isitarah kitna lamba chalega JAGO's ka rishta.  
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Gaurii ko  laundry se kapde nahi milaa toh  usne jaggu ki dhulai karr di.πŸ˜†.Good,selfish jagya deserves this mean wife..😳...So b'day boy was washing dishes after the b'day party.πŸ˜†...kaash woh sequence bhii  dikhate.😍...reminded me of a chotu jagya sequence where he was worrying that anandi would go to office and he would be left doing jhadoo pochha.πŸ€”...it's ironic that he dumped anandi and found a 'sacchaa pyar' bossy wife for whom he is cooking,cleaning ,washing clothes...wonder if he will have to cook for illegal saas sasur too..😈.
kunda tai is all friendly with gauri's parents,hope they mention something about jagya's first beendni...πŸ€”
That horrible  dhongi swami😑,sitting in dhyan and then opens his eyes to start line maarOing his disciple😲😑...Hadh hai!!..😑.Mooh mein ram aur aisey bhrasht kaam😲... hope anandi hears asha shouting and gets her out ..πŸ€” but this scumbag and his followers  would probably end up blaming asha ,so big fight ahead for anandi...iss dhongi  kii khoob pitai honii chahiye.😑.
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have always thought all these Sadhus and Gurus and Ammas are a bit kinky. Seriously- if u want God or to know about how to sort your own confusions, talk to a sensible friend and/or read our texts - there are more than enough examples there to tell one how to face troubles and find the courage and strength within oneself. 

Why shud any person invest so much faith and respect in another living person that you wud want to treat them like God. They who feed on this kind of adulation are ego maniacs who love to see how much power they can weild over their weak minded followers and eventually as Power always does - it will CORRUPT. Am glad that after this episode atleast Ash will learn that this Guruji business is all BS - she needs to find her own inner self.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you dear for the update really, 
its such a relief to read rather than watch!!!!
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Thnks for  the updates...I'm a silent reader and enjoy the way u write the updates...U are doing an amazing job.
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ewww!!!!!!!!! Disgusting PERVERT Guruji!!!!!!!!!