Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 425: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74rjsdkrishaadramagodivya17-7shipsCyberOstrichuwithmnx12Yuvika_15shish15sub_rosamariescott14SubiiAni_La_Iamrama_2010mozart66ivy_11-bharti-mIsHeZ.xprnczLekzAnu-Reddymeghaparti--Sia--TheRager

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74rjsdsana111CyberOstrichkrishaadramagodivya17-7ramya90uwithcaptkirkmnx12Yuvika_15shish15sub_rosaAni_La_Iammariescott14rama_2010mozart66ivy_11-bharti-mIsHeZ.xprncz-Carrie-LekzAnu-Reddy--Sia--tamanna1391TheRager

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
its k hun...tke ur time

i need 2 catch up wit it anywy...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajao

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Traffic , as if the land was not enough that it reached the skies too 

Hey Bhagwan 

Edited by scorpio10 - 16 September 2011 at 10:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoprncz

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
No hurry  Embarrassed

Edit: No Patil Saab today.Unhappy I mean he gave a blink-and-you'll-miss-it appearance.

So it was Abhijay's turn today to bear the brunt of the Bhaashan onslaughtROFL Haye!O Rabba! Ab kya karegi? Aadat se majboor.Waise bahot din ho gaye koi phansa nahi  Gyaan Bantne ke liye ROFL

I hope the Samiya character didn't fall as an inadvertent victim of DSPOuch Seems there is some back story there. Will it have something to do with D?

Thanks for the update,BBBig smile.

Eagerly waiting for the promoDay Dreaming

Edited by ZubyDutta - 16 September 2011 at 11:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaomnx12rama_2010prncz

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Updated now!! Sorry about the additional 42 minutes delay... the sky had too many colors that were blinding the pilots in the landing Tongue its all good now! ROFLROFLROFL And on a really insane note, i leave u with the update for the night and the weekend.

To make up for the delay, I have an offer: I can upload the PROMO for the next week (which is actually meant for Sunday, but we have it already if u all please) and trust me, you are all going to love what it is going to say! LOL

Cheers!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12rama_2010shish15ivy_11-Carrie-mIsHeZ.xprnczTheRager

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandbajao

Updated now!! Sorry about the additional 42 minutes delay... the sky had too many colors that were blinding the pilots in the landing Tongue its all good now! ROFLROFLROFL And on a really insane note, i leave u with the update for the night and the weekend.

To make up for the delay, I have an offer: I can upload the PROMO for the next week (which is actually meant for Sunday, but we have it already if u all please) and trust me, you are all going to love what it is going to say! LOL

Cheers!!!

thanks BB... but i think we can keep the promo for tomo... today's episode is dhansooo... our chirping Naku giving some quick gyaan to SP sahab... let us discuss and enjoy it for a day ...  still if any one wants it today... toh bhi chalega..

AND

the TOI article …. Was the rose on my birthday cake which already had cream and cherries…..

some news on LTL was my birthday wish … n oh my my I have been showered with so many… I actually meant news on MR.. but I think sub consciously I said LTL…. Koi baath nahin .. m still very happy… the best is yet to come… n m sure it will……

saw a clip of LCL today on a repeat telecast… n ooofff…. then came Havan promo…. Which starts with "Maine kuch nahi kiya… sab kuch woh karta hain" (the lead pointing a finger twds the sky)… how true BB….Bhagwan ke ghar der hain par andher nahin……

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaomnx12prncz-Carrie-

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rama_2010

Originally posted by bandbajao

Cheers!!!

thanks BB... but i think we can keep the promo for tomo... today's episode is dhansooo... our chirping Naku giving some quick gyaan to SP sahab... let us discuss and enjoy it for a day ...  still if any one wants it today... toh bhi chalega..

AND

the TOI article '. Was the rose on my birthday cake which already had cream and cherries'..

some news on LTL was my birthday wish ' n oh my my I have been showered with so many' I actually meant news on MR.. but I think sub consciously I said LTL'. Koi baath nahin .. m still very happy' the best is yet to come' n m sure it will''

saw a clip of LCL today on a repeat telecast' n ooofff'. then came Havan promo'. Which starts with "Maine kuch nahi kiya' sab kuch woh karta hain" (the lead pointing a finger twds the sky)' how true BB'.Bhagwan ke ghar der hain par andher nahin''

You are right! I did think about the promo that way too so havent uploaded yet. Naku and Abhijay's conversation and we were all thinking who is is and why is he talking to her... 

But yes, we have a promo this weekend like always LOL Kshreya should be happy as she thought even this thread is getting "ill-treated" last week without a fresh promo LOLLOL

chalo shall put it up tomorrow instead of Sunday. wo kya hai na, mere bhi haath bohat betaab hain wo promo upload karne ko.. but we'll wait at least until tomorrow! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

captkirkmnx12rama_2010prncz-Carrie-

Go to top