Caps of disguise seen ..Not so Clear 😕😕

Papaaa 😆😆

Hasini_smile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: snehal.

😆😆

The disguise scene was really 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣 
And in the end of the scene Daya said "Uncle ko boliyega hum log aaye they..." I was really  🤣  🤣 after that and couldnt concentrate on next part!!! 

Yes, this part was super hilariousROFLROFLROFLROFL
actually i have not heared tht dialogue clearly.. i just heared sumthing like "uncle - aunty"😆
then i saw it online again and heared it clearly "uncle ko bolna hum aake gaye hain"ROFLROFL

now the episode is good... freddy and vivek got some dialogues today.. iam happy for tht...
but the way they killed those people was horrible and motive was so silly🤔

and coming to purvi.. i think FW dont want to take her now as vivek is back... as they showed her in one episode previously as a cop, they want to show us the reason behind her dissapearance... but purvi is much much better than this nikhil yaar.. y dnt they take purvi and remove this nikhil (NOM) 
SomethingRandom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Watched the last part in hurry but saw the trio disguise scene it was funny 

Enjoyed the disguise scene and especially the TWINS haha 🤣🤣🤣
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The promos were very predictable and so was the story, nevertheless it wasnt a bad case. The ending could have been better... but surely the disguise scene won me over !! LOVELY TRIO moments after ages... All 3 performed soo well.. 😆😆 It was super fun !!! Good job by all..⭐️

and as far as Purvi is concerned. I think, this is the way she is getting an early exit from the show... !! If its so, then I dont mind such a drama. It makes sense why she vanished and why she wont return ever !
Edited by Shagnika - 12 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hmm.. Overall It was a good case if we keep the motive aside.. the laashes came in late and left early..good for us 😆 

In the beginning i loved the way Abhi sir and Daya sir discussed the case at the bureau... pata nahi kithne dino baad wohi puraana "Boss" Sunne ko mila...😊

Vivek and Freddy were good at the jungle with Abhi sir,,, and Hey wait,..did i see Nikhil trying to get some face expressions??? ?🤔 I think so.. in the bureau scene...when he comes with the news that 5gals are missing... Chalo koi nahi... lets see..whats more in the store...  

Sachin was present mostly everywhere.. but somehow I think he had very few dialogs...   Kaajal was missing too in most of the scenes.
About purvi ... I am as confused as everyone here is 😆

The disguise scene... Hmm.. complicated.. I enjoyed it to the core... trio were just out of the world.. and truely speaking i was looking more at ACP sir than our Duo... 😆 He was just superb...  But ...
was that scene even needed?? i mean was that disguise needed... 🤔
chalo koi nahi... daalna padtha hai masaala ... else it will not be interesting and ofcourse  when we start writing a story we understand how tuf it is to make it interesting

The motive at the end was actually a little dampening.  It would have been great if they would have continued with the idea of some psycho guy...because such brutal murders only mean that the person is mentally ill... if he was J of dr naitik he culd have simply killed Dr naitik insted of killing 5 people.😕

Now while writing WU..at the end of the case I found an open thread.,. Where was Ira.. who was Ira...role karne ke liye koi ladki nahi mili kya??Sirf photo leke ghoomthe reh gaye  😆
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: astonish

But ...

was that scene even needed?? i mean was that disguise needed... 🤔
chalo koi nahi... daalna padtha hai masaala ... else it will not be interesting and ofcourse  when we start writing a story we understand how tuf it is to make it interesting

This is the first question that comes to my mind. They seem to  be doing disguise scenes very often...knowing that we enjoy it, they as actors want to try out something new all the time(esp Adi sir). But the disguise was good...duo were actually looking like brothers, if not twins and the difference was only because of their height. Ok they were fraternal twins.. 😆

The first thing that came to my mind when I saw this was Chinnu's Tintu Pintu story and our hilarious discussions about a year ago. I really miss such discussions these days. Here is the link - for those who want to refresh their memories.

The episode was ok...not bad. Maybe it could have been improved if the motive were something else. This is a case of a psycho...pull out people's eyes and put them into a doll and sell them...😕😕 

Instead of all three going in diguise to the hospital, I might have liked it  better if CID team placed an order for a doll, prevented a murder from happening and caught the culprit in the process. Maybe one of our CID team members could have gone to the hospital for an eye check up soon after the order was placed etc etc...

Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Shagnika

The promos were very predictable and so was the story, nevertheless it wasnt a bad case. The ending could have been better... but surely the disguise scene won me over !! LOVELY TRIO moments after ages... All 3 performed soo well.. 😆😆 It was super fun !!! Good job by all..⭐️

and as far as Purvi is concerned. I think, this is the way she is getting an early exit from the show... !! If its so, then I dont mind such a drama. It makes sense why she vanished and why she wont return ever !

I dont think so Shaggy if she was to vanish, they would have kept her Vanished.to bring her and suspend her is a bit more than expected by FW to vanish someone

Yeah the disguise scene was good😊
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Missed half of it because of a power cut, just finished watching it online. A usual khooni story featuring a bloodthirsty psychopath, with NK written all over it, but I think it was somewhat better compared to her recent output. I just wish the final culprit had a better motive for framing Dr. Naitik, but otherwise the story was alright and not boring 'cos at least it felt a little more realistic than what this genre has served us up till now. I liked the direction too and the pacing seemed much better than Friday's.

The trio was in great form again and that disguise scene, although rather unnecessary and felt shoehorned, was real fun and Abhi-Daya were too good as twin hippies. 🤣 Vivek and Freddy were great in their part too, especially when they accompany Abhi sir in the forest (though I didn't like that "kauwe ki zubaan" dialogue). The forensic scenes were better than of recent, I liked the apt discussion about the difference between human and animal eyes. I guess the creatives ran out of time by the end, judging by loose ends like Ira's role in the story, but nevertheless good to see a sliver of improvement in the writing here.

And glad to see Purvi back, although they didn't make it clear if it's just an explanation for her absence so far or her ticket for an early exit. I hope it's the former!
Edited by DemonStar - 12 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Shagnika

Even I don't think this is going to happen. She has quit another serial for this role(sensible girl...knows whom to act with...😉😉😉)

I get a feeling our dear Abhijeet is going to try and save her...from his 'concerned' expressions...which he didn't show even for Daya in the Daya-chef episode. 😕
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
After a long time i managed to see the episode on time !!!