Epi 760 : Aankhein 17th Sep 2011 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
this was a real novelty. a trio disguise scene and that too such a good and entertaining one.🀣 πŸ‘
duo judwa bhai..🀣 ACP sir was looking like a typical marathi person..😊
episode was not bad Edited by cids - 12 years ago
i missed the episode...
but i saw CID asambhav promo...😲
And also saw the episode frm TRIO disguise scene... OMG tht was so hilarious🀣 DUOs acting was superb yaar.. their dressing, dialogues, voice modulation everything was so good...

but i didnt understand wats this purvi matter??...
overall how is the episode??
It's not a bad episode at all but the motive of the murder as usual is very bad...but duo are fabulous & specially loved the disguise part πŸ˜ƒ
Today episode was good..😊intresting story..Yah 5 lasshes Concept was Worthy but It was Need Of the Story..Well mantaied..Cast distribution was good..But First seens Daya Was missing and Then DayaπŸ˜•..
Bt Story was good and Direction Was Also..Vivek was there with more dialogues Happy for that😊..He really diserve This kind of Role...Bt really dont understand The purvi case..πŸ˜• She is In in CID or out??? If She is In according to the our Info then Y this Drama and If she is Out then Why this Drama πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Case was good Bt not satisfied With The reason of Murder..if they choose any other reason that Doc Mind was out of order it can be better Than this .
And Now Abt the Trio disguise Seen..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..Superb Performence By Trio...Papaaa  🀣🀣🀣
Nurse: App logon na yah Chsma kyun lagyen han??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Daya: Hum na Kye socha thaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Abhijeet: pala Tu socha nae tha Per jo socha ha tu 🀣 That Seen Was Superb and funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ACP Sir: Dono aik Saath Pada hoe, aik sath School gaya Tu bemari b aik sath hoe 🀣🀣🀣
Daya: Papa 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Edited by neeme - 12 years ago
Originally posted by debasree04

Loved the disguise scene...after a long time trio are disguised together...πŸ˜† hilarious scene...ACP sir becomes PAPA of duo
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Awww... Nw dat mst b cuteee... 😍
will definitely watch it online..
want to see the TRIO disguise scene again... tht was so so sooo hilarious🀣🀣
DUO as judwa bhai🀣
the way daya sir saying acp sir as "pappa"🀣
and then duo argument abt their disease🀣
when acp sir abhi sir was correct, then daya sir's reaction was tooo funny 🀣
Originally posted by moonlight5

the way daya sir saying acp sir as "pappa"🀣

Yah Whole seen was So funny but in the end of that seen When Daya Again said Papaaa 🀣🀣🀣🀣The  way he said was So Cute and FunyyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The disguise scene was really πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£ 
And in the end of the scene Daya said "Uncle ko boliyega hum log aaye they..." I was really  πŸ€£  πŸ€£ after that and couldnt concentrate on next part!!! 

Coming to the episode.. there was so much brutality for murder and the motive was πŸ€” πŸ˜•

I just enjoyed the disguise scene!!!!!⭐️ 

This time they managed to show a culprit as a different guy though i thought it was Dr naitik as he is one of the favorite FW villain..
I just want to ask did i missed nything? Why Purvi shot that man? If she was in holiday why she was in hospital? πŸ˜•
Edited by snehal. - 12 years ago