\\
Edited by gadhadada - 12 years ago
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@ALL... culd anyone tell me that from wich EPI BHAI is using that SPECIFIC LUCKY CHAIN n BRACELET... cz in OLDER EPI i did not see those...
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Just watched Dinner Date between Abhijeet and Tarikaa..That was such a scene...😉
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fiery Abhijeet... 😳😃

The little relieved smile on Daya's face when he hears Abhijeet's voice outside.

Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

Fiery Abhijeet... 😳😃

This scene is just so awesome... Whenever i watch this case... I watch this scene atleast 5 to 6 times...
The pain+fire in his eyes is just outstanding...
The way he says... "Badla liya na tumne..."
Ohh man...!!!!!! This guy is an ocean of talent...

This is one if my favorite scenes though duo arent together... Well... I actually cat say that...
visrom thumbnail
Originally posted by: astonish

The pain+fire in his eyes is just outstanding...
The way he says... "Badla liya na tumne..."
Ohh man...!!!!!! This guy is an ocean of talent...

Exactly...it was not strato as is shown in the recent episodes. The entire episode was devoted to searching for Daya...that desperation in Abhijeet's eyes and body language is what I wanted to see in Daya ek Qatil or Kolkata mein daya. But both episodes fizzled out.
This one was a gem of an episode...only the last scene had duo together, but we felt they were connected throughout the episode.
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah... The scene in the forensic lab...where he hits the table...asks freddy to be silent just by a signal and no shouting shows the tension in a way as a real friend would feel and yet maintain the proffessionalism...no high level drama or scene is created out of it...

These days they directly end up with dead bodies the moment they know that someone is missing and then the stratospheric drama begins... But we should be thankful that they finished it quickly in kolkata episode...

Telling about kolkata scene and one of duo kidnapped..i remembered daya sir's interrogation scene in the talking parrot... Its mixture of the two above... 😆
visrom thumbnail
Originally posted by: astonish

Yeah... The scene in the forensic lab...where he hits the table...asks freddy to be silent just by a signal and no shouting shows the tension in a way as a real friend would feel and yet maintain the proffessionalism...no high level drama or scene is created out of it...

Yeah!!!! Absolutely realistic...perfectly directed scene...!!!!! 👏 

The actor? He's always perfect, what's new??? 😆 He just needs to be given the right dialogues and the right story.