Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Wish 2 extra people were missing from that cap. I would have used it as my next DP.😍
lidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
it was so good to see them together in the episode.  I hope in future they show more footage of them.  Only these two are enough for me to watch CID episode.  They as a pair are awesome. 
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

Wish 2 extra people were missing from that cap. I would have used it as my next DP.😍

I tried my best to capture only those two but alas that was the best I could manage. 🤔
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: visrom

But honestly...forget the scene from where this cap has been made. Just look at their expressions. There is definitely a very special smile on both their faces here. 😳

Xactly...i loved this scene very much...i forgot totally Salunkhe's OTT dance but we have o thanx the writer for this OTT scene as well as Narendra sir for the awesome dance 😆 otherwise we cant able to see their natural interaction 😍
visrom thumbnail
It's so long since I have seen this kind of a smile...look at that!!! The eye contact is there...the smiles are so genuine.😳
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The more i see this cap... More i wanna watch this case asap...
Its like... Mahino se pyaase registhaan mein ghoomthe hue bandhe ko ek glass paani mil gaya... 😆
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: astonish

Mahino se pyaase registhaan mein ghoomthe hue bandhe ko ek glass paani mil gaya... 😆

😆  Kash BP Singh sir hum jaise paiso ko aishi pani pilate rehe par pani thoda jyada ho to pyaas achi tarah se mit sake 😆😉
Edited by debasree04 - 12 years ago
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pilaate toh hein paani..aansu roopi paani...OTT drama waale cases dikhake...😆 Edited by deepiika - 12 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh yeah oh yeah ... I can see the eye contact is still there ... and the genuine smiles ... it's quite fresh and real ... something like retrouvailles ... that form of happiness is here !!
visrom thumbnail
😍 Look at us...just that one second is enough to make us happy.😃
We are so easy to please...why don't they grant one simple wish of ours? Just send duo to investigate together,...we'll tolerate episodes like Khooni Shatranj if they are together and just hear that Abhijeet - hann Daya.

They don't need to show strato dramas to make us happy...just one genuine effortless smile is enough. 😊