Aditya- Dayanand Discussions, Comments and Pics-VI - Page 60

Posted: 12 years ago
Which scene? The scene where Paresh's laash is found?

It was very emotional...Daya had just gone off after accusing Abhijeet and in the next scene they both were at the murder scene. When Daya found that it is P's brother, how sweetly Abhijeet talked to Daya...even after that confrontation.
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
It is the only episode in which I have cried
Imagine Sr Insp Abhijeet being a YSPT.

Daya saying 'hume pehle se maloom tha, isliye humne jaan boojhkar Abhijeet par ilzaam lagaaya, uska khoon match kiya'. 🤣
Originally posted by visrom

Imagine Sr Insp Abhijeet being a YSPT.

Daya saying 'hume pehle se maloom tha, isliye humne jaan boojhkar Abhijeet par ilzaam lagaaya, uska khoon match kiya'. 🤣

🤣 hum bach gaya aisa nehin hua...actually in that time this kind of 'Sab kuch drama tha ' scene comes very less only in ACP Pradyuman gireftaar
I remember when the promo for "ACP Pradyuman Giraftar" used to be aired, one of my best friends used to say, "Dekhna end mein Abhijeet kahin Baghbaan style mein ACP ke sirhane pe sar rakh ke hospital bed mein unki seva na karein"😆
Originally posted by deep_baner

I remember when the promo for "ACP Pradyuman Giraftar" used to be aired, one of my best friends used to say, "Dekhna end mein Abhijeet kahin Baghbaan style mein ACP ke sirhane pe sar rakh ke hospital bed mein unki seva na karein"😆
🤢
yeah that was precisely the look on everyone's face when she said this...I could not stop imagining that scene despite knowing fully well that it was going to turn out to be a plan.😆
Arrey haan I also cried in Accused Officer
@Vis ... well again I wonder if Sr.Insp.Abhijeet could be made into YSPT style ... considering the Purvi factor ... they concentrated more in creating a rift between duo than on Abhijeet being accused factor ...

Also I definitely wouldn't want that to be a plan ... the emotions in Abhijeet's eyes during the blood test scene ... and the resignation one ... if they had made them fake at the end ... it would finish all the impact and the effect created by his excellent performance !!!
Though if one conc. On T's expressions there ... they might definitely think it's all fake !!

@deeps ... hahahahaha ... we would have a nice BG music too ... like those played in soaps ... and then Daya in the temple ghanti bajaate hue ... and saying jab tak humaare ACP sir theek na ho main nahi rukunga and when ACP ko hosh aaye ... then freddy would come running saying "sir ... aapki aastha ka phal mila hai ... bhagwaan ne sun li ... ACP theek hai" 😆
Originally posted by NandiniPS

Arrey haan I also cried in Accused Officer

what about Behroopiya ??...

and congrats ...nice way to celebrate 10000th post with Adi sir. ðŸ˜‰