Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This is tooo much Nanda ... where has the person posted again haan ??? and let me tell you this rather seems like you're supporting the person rather than protesting !!! This is way too much ... I'm disappointed !!! Someone keeps saying something ... we can ignore ... don't reply ... silence is the best protest according to me ... once we all stop replying the person will themself realise and stop ... though one more post of that person believe me I'm going to shoot a PM to her/him.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: visrom

I don't know...even on PMs she was talking things unlike herself. 😕

haan mujhe bohot gehera sadma laga hai

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

This is tooo much Nanda ... where has the person posted again haan ??? and let me tell you this rather seems like you're supporting the person rather than protesting !!! This is way too much ... I'm disappointed !!! Someone keeps saying something ... we can ignore ... don't reply ... silence is the best protest according to me ... once we all stop replying the person will themself realise and stop ... though one more post of that person believe me I'm going to shoot a PM to her/him.

Chalo kisi ko to ishare samajh aaye😆
Ok sorry guys I just want to say that silence is not always a good policy you know.

And I dont love T far from it
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mujhe pehle hi patha chal gaya tha ... aajkal aapke dimaag pe unhi ka naam rehta hai 😆 ... now get back to normal ... usko hum sambhal lenge 😈

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

mujhe pehle hi patha chal gaya tha ... aajkal aapke dimaag pe unhi ka naam rehta hai 😆 ... now get back to normal ... usko hum sambhal lenge 😈

theek hai par nahi sambhala na to phir main pagal ho jaungi
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NandiniPS

Ok sorry guys I just want to say that silence is not always a good policy you know.

And I dont love T far from it

Samjh gayi woh mera anteena thoda loose tha 😆...yeah aapki gussa jayez hein...mein bhi gusse mein hoon aur meine bhi aapna gusse ke baare mein bataya tha thread mein aur PM mein...but oh shayad Abhijeet sir ko chod kar aajkal kisi aur ko hate karne mein busy hein poor girl 😆
Ok Vis ji Noi more OTT stuff from me.

But that part of me spoiling the forum;s atmosphere was a but hurtful and insulting

Anyways thanks for that too

bye guys

If there is no difference between me and her let me disappear from here and improve the atmosphere
Edited by NandiniPS - 12 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nanda, that person has not come online today or yesterday. And you want to bring up some silly issue and create a fight here. This thread has turned into a fight thread.

EVeryone, I am closing this thread till Nanda gets in touch with me.

Originally posted by: NandiniPS

Oh there is no unity here. I am so hurt

EDIT: Yes, you spoiled my mood today. I don't deny that fact. What do you mean 'there is no unity' here?
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Reopening at Deep's request.