Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
That is absolutely pathetic and ridiculous. The woman probably had mental issues, I suppose. Anyways Bodyguard was a lame movie, IMO.
yeh i agree with the people here...

the woman probably has a lot of other issues going on and maybe this incident tapped her treshold frustration...and she couldnt take it anymore...

i dunt feel right about judging anyone on such matters because i havent lived their lives...so im giving the woman a benefit of doubt and will say tht she had other reasons for this...not the movie...
Originally posted by: priyankumupal

The lady probably had problems at home before, the fact that she felt her husband neglect her would have pushed her off into doing something like that. I highly doubt it was the movie which made her commit suicide. The neglect from husband might have been the reason. 

I think so too...her husband's "no" was the snapping point for her actions, which most likely had nothing to do with the movie and more to do with tension in her home
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
When I read the heading I thought like the South a man had tried to commit suicide on not getting first day first show tickets.