Page 2 Page 6

morsal_cute

Goldie

morsal_cute

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Suicide bid for Bodyguard !Shocked
Published: Friday, Sep 16, 2011, 13:09 IST
By DNA Correspondent | Place: Ahmedabad | Agency: DNA

The latest Salman Khan-Kareena Kapoor starrer Bodyguard caught an Odhav resident off guard on Wednesday. He could not take his wife to the theatre to watch the film due to lack of time.

Shockingly, the woman was so disappointed at the change of plans and her husband's refusal that she consumed poison.

Now the couple has ended up in hospital-one undergoing treatment while the other is an attendant. The cops have registered a case of attempted suicide.

Naroda police said Anjala Parikh, a resident of Muralidhar Society, suggested to her husband Amit Parikh early this week that they go to watch Bodyguard. Amit, who works with a well-known textile brand in the city, said he did not have time to go for the movie.

However, Anjala was very eager to watch the movie. She became angry at what she considered her husband's neglect. As she brooded, her feelings increased in intensity and the mother of a three-year-old boy consumed poison at 10:00pm on Wednesday, police sources said.

As the poison took effect, she let out wild cries and neighbours rushed to her house. Emergency services were called and Anjala was taken to Anand Surgical Hospital, Saijpur in Naroda. Sources said her condition was stable and further treatment was on.

Cops said that the couple had got married five years ago and were quite happy till the tiff over the movie. Naroda police have registered a case of attempted suicide against Anjala and star

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suicide bid for Bodyguard !" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

morsal_cute

Goldie

morsal_cute

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Shockedohh my god are  these  people carzy or what over movie she  tried to kill her self

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvdekha-WhatSoEver--SalShah4eva-

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FilmiCityAdmin

nice ok

Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami.IHeartDeepika.-SalShah4eva-

morsal_cute

Goldie

morsal_cute

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

nice ok

Confused

Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami.

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by morsal_cute

Originally posted by ruky786

nice ok

Confused

Shocked

Nice ok? How can a suicide be nice?Shocked I mean the girl was killing herself just to watch Bodyguard...crazyConfused I understand if she wanted to watch it but trying to commit suicide isn't the right option.

-SalShah4eva-

Meena1

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetychoo.Monami.tvdekha-Kruti.S-anku-Siddhi_-WhatSoEver-ruky786RockChicGirl

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
^^^^Funny? I find it madness I find crazy! I find it ridiculous! Meena seriously thank oh God I ain't a crazy fan seriously! I'm glad there are fans on here who don't go that far. I remember speaking to a fan and he says to me he'll give up his life for hewhomustnotbenamed LOL

Edited by ruky786 - 16 September 2011 at 9:10am

mz.gigglez

IF-Dazzler

mz.gigglez

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
I have no pity for idiots.

Edited by mz.gigglez - 16 September 2011 at 9:11am

Meena1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top