Page 1 of 1

downandout

IF-Dazzler

downandout

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged

Vibha Chibber hates saris

Sumit JhaSumit Jha, TNN | Sep 16, 2011, 01.03PM IST
Vibha Chibber

Guess who says, "Sari??? O my god! It's such a bothersome garment!!" Well she is none other but the veteran actress who is always loved and admired in sari's Bindeshwari Kaushik aka Vibha Chibber.

"Why can't people have mothers or mother in law's who wear nice salwar suits? I simply hate wearing a sari for 12 to 14 hours a day. I hold the elegant sari in high regards but don't like it draped around me. I am more of a casual dresser and would prefer wearing comfortable clothes like a simple salwar-kameez or a jeans and a T-shirt. I can admire a sari on others and I personally think it is a graceful garment, but I'm just not made for it. It's the biggest irony of my life that my fans and my audiences always like me only in sari's," she says.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Vibha-Chibber-hates-saris/articleshow/10004793.cms

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

agniiaNsHu_tEjPaLprincessRock776nycsweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vibha Chibber hates saris - Article" in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
t4s

aNsHu_tEjPaL

Goldie

aNsHu_tEjPaL

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
nice one...lolll

thanks for sharing

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing..

princessRock776

IF-Dazzler

princessRock776

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
 She is a mother of five sons of course she has to wear a sari!!!!! LOL She should lose  weight and then she can wear jeans and t shirt and also Salwar Kameez! EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkytt

riatagore

Goldie

riatagore

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
wow! great choice

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.