aww Gopi did stay up the whole night!!!

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
aww so Gopi did stay up the whole night!!! n she studied everything!! ok i'm feeling pretty optimistic about this cz she proved something to Aham as what i saw...cz the previous night he was disappointed as he thought she doesn't have any interest in her work.. n this morning he realized she was just as interested as she was on the night she cried in his arms asking for permission to study..so when she shows dual characteristics of not studying during the day times n staying up the nights to somehow complete her work he'll realize that it is something other than her carelessness(as he though earlier) that is stopping her from studying...eventually he'll look in to this n tell Koki that soething is fishy n to see what is stopping her from studying in the day times so she has to finish her studies in the night time without sleeping..

anyway aww i loved the way she was reciting the table to him!! she is sooo cuteee!! she really sounds like a lil kid with that babyish voice n the cutish(lol i dnt know if there is a word like this!!anyway..πŸ˜†) way she was saying it!!
he was pretty impressed..lol n it was such a sweet scene with him being all sleepy n being woken up just to here the sweet voice of his cute wife reciting those tables to him!..it was kindaff a funny situation lol but ultra adorable!!! i just loved it!!
lol u know had any other adult being reciting the tables i'd have felt like strangling them but with her!! aww i found it very adorable n i'm sure her Ahamji did too!!!☺️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sound so good. haven't watched it yet. Gohem scene is awesome. After i' heard the news from Saathiya facebook page and today cute scene, i' start to have hope again. πŸ˜›
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kaka.lg

sound so good. haven't watched it yet. Gohem scene is awesome. After i' heard the news from Saathiya facebook page and today cute scene, i' start to have hope again. πŸ˜›

yep me too, fingers crossed we will see an Aham declaration soon...πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

yep me too, fingers crossed we will see an Aham declaration soon...πŸ˜›

yeah finger crossed...and we will celebrate our party soon. πŸ˜†
-Nafisa- thumbnail

yeah finger crossed...and we will celebrate our party soon. πŸ˜†

unconfirmed report...apparently Saathiya ends December 2012. Once I know more I will post the link.

okay...it's not confirmed it's a fan saying Rucha said 2012 that's the end of the show but this I didn't see when I went to Rucha's facebook page, I'm not one of her buddies to see her comments. So this news is still not confirmed by star plus or the production house of the show, it's a fan saying this

To see for yourself go to the official sns page
and look at the comments under the bit where star plus wrote : NOTE PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ALL ADMINS READ ALL YOUR COMMENTS, DONT WRITE ANYTHING BAD ABOUT THE ACTORS,THIS IS COMING FROM THE HEAD PRODUCERS RASHMI SHARMA. 
and read the comment this person wrote : the person is Jia Miah
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The night goham get togerther I think star plus would get its highest trp

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

unconfirmed report...apparently Saathiya ends December 2012. Once I know more I will post the link.

okay...it's not confirmed it's a fan saying Rucha said 2012 that's the end of the show but this I didn't see when I went to Rucha's facebook page, I'm not one of her buddies to see her comments. So this news is still not confirmed by star plus or the production house of the show, it's a fan saying this

To see for yourself go tothe official sns page
and look at the comments under the bit where star plus wrote : NOTE PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ALL ADMINS READ ALL YOUR COMMENTS, DONT WRITE ANYTHING BAD ABOUT THE ACTORS,THIS IS COMING FROM THE HEAD PRODUCERS RASHMI SHARMA.
and read the comment this person wrote : the person is Jia Miah

well, i've heard about it too but just hope it's not like that. No confirmation yet. About Rucha facebook page, i' couldn't send her friend request since she has too many friend requests. Just hope it go long like Yeh Rishta. Yeh Rishta attract a lot of viewers for around 3 years and still in the top 10 shows. And i' think Saathiya is the same. Saathiya has a lot of potential to be at the top for a long time too. Just wait and see...
-Nafisa- thumbnail

well, i've heard about it too but just hope it's not like that. No confirmation yet. About Rucha facebook page, i' couldn't send her friend request since she has too many friend requests. Just hope it go long like Yeh Rishta. Yeh Rishta attract a lot of viewers for around 3 years and still in the top 10 shows. And i' think Saathiya is the same. Saathiya has a lot of potential to be at the top for a long time too. Just wait and see...

yah this is only second hand news, if trp and advertising revenues are good the show will continue.
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I loved the bedroom scene today. Gopi was so cute. Ahem was very good with her too, he didn't get annoyed that she was hesitating and gave her time to come out with what she wanted to say. He is beginning to understand her.
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree it was a great scene!

@kaka.lg- I dont think SNS will be ending on 2012 since its the biggest hit show in SP. if they end SNS then star plus will never maintain no 1 position.