India-Forums

Mukti Bandhan
Mukti Bandhan

Ishwar bhi Insaan hai (Page 3)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

oh btw guys see my siggy the new show on sony coming up kuch toh log kahenge , its inspired from dhoop kinarey , i am really excited to watch it

i recommend u watch it, the promos r very good , the pair is unsual but look very good

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reshamc-Faith-

reshamc Senior Member
reshamc
reshamc

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by sonali.19281

RESERVED... someone other than me kools and paaji is doing IMV jaap..

Will be bak with a long take.. this evenin.. Cool and welcome to the forum..

LOLLOLLOLaha ! Waiting . IMV mandali is forming .

ppl may not cum n post here...but there is plenty of fan club for IMVBig smile

-Faith-intruderfast

reshamc Senior Member
reshamc
reshamc

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
So while I slept peacefully, the thread jumped to 3 pagesTongue

arre yaar...ego kisme nai hota?? even a beggar refuses to take 50 paisa coin nowadays!! i knw very bad comaprisonLOLLOLLOL
as i see it...xcept charu, devki, rajvi, PK and CP
all other members have a HUGE ego. yes, i say huge!! they may not show it explicitly but they have it.
IMV openly shows his so-called ahankaar, isilie bura banta hai.

and i ws thinking, Baa came to v.villa to protect devki. par ab to wo jaane waali hai...toh even she can go back to manhar's house. yaha pe rehke sabko ishwar ki ahankar aur zidd ki baatein sunaate rehti haiAngry  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-koolsadhu1000intruderfast

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

oh btw guys see my siggy the new show on sony coming up kuch toh log kahenge , its inspired from dhoop kinarey , i am really excited to watch it

i recommend u watch it, the promos r very good , the pair is unsual but look very good

I hrd too.. some of my frnds are gonna watch... n my mom loved tht DK show.. i never saw it.. but yer sig dabba.. tht DCH one..Day Dreaming loved AK in tht.. and I dont mean Aamir..LOL

-Faith-intruderfast

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

Originally posted by intruderfast

I hrd too.. some of my frnds are gonna watch... n my mom loved tht DK show.. i never saw it.. but yer sig dabba.. tht DCH one..Day Dreaming loved AK in tht.. and I dont mean Aamir..LOL
AHAAA tha dch pic is awesome naa , both ak r my fav actors  but yes akshaye scores  for me, i have wathced this film like 100 timesLOL
u heard u pls watch promos they r very nice , i am sure u will like it, as u r a sucker for these shy , awkward , subtle stories like meLOL

-Faith-sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
^^ I saw promo.. looks interesting.. lets see.. kitna time milta hainLOL.. i love akshay khanna and his acting.. and DCH is of course one of my faves of his.. dont tell me u like him too.. very few ppl doLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-

simran777 Senior Member
simran777
simran777

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Insaan meh Ishwar hai, Ishwar meh Bhi Insaan HaiStar~the post title!!

-Faith-sonali.19281

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
I agree with u all when u say that IMV's intentions are always correct but his methods are questionable. In every aspect he is right. But in Vaiki's marriage case I think he is not right. Agreed S is a mismatch for VV and for the Virani family also, but is it right of him to force Vaiki into a loveless marriage. Instead of taking out his anger ion D I feel he should speak to V...As v has always been the ideal son he should tell him that he is married to D and should honour that marriage. He knows that V had given D signed divorce papers on their wedding night. So why does he not have  a showdown with V instead of going all out to destroy D?

He thinks that he is God and decides everyone's fate according to his likes and dislikes. I think he needs to be brought down to earth and the only person who can do that is Devki.

-Faith-tiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mukti Bandhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index