Ishwar bhi Insaan hai - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Mostly will be .😊 If not I will check at night
If I may start with a very discerning statement on American economic rise by Ayn Rand.. to put my point across... 

"America's abundance was not created by public sacrifices to 'the common good', but by the productive genius of free men who pursued their own personal interests and the making of their own private fortunes."
-Ayn Rand..

Now lets put IMV in this equation.. much like the tatas, birlas, ambanis, mallyas.. all of whom build their own empires.. pursue their private fortunes.. but in turn it helps build an economy of a country.. it creates jobs.. ppl invest in their shares.. there is HUGE BURDEN and RESPONSIBILITIES the corporate honchos have NOT JUST FOR THEMSELVES.. but in turn TOWARDS all the lives hanging in the bargain.. 

so as cute, as ethics etc sound.. IMVs AHENKAAR.. BENEFITS loads of people.. many more than just VV, baa, master, Charu.. in history kings and their families have had to make loads of compromise for their legacy.. for their royalty.. heck even today the royal blood has a decorum.. people HAVE EXPECTATIONS riding.. you just cant overlook all that and say.. NOPE I WANT TO PAINT.. NOPE I WANT TO FOLLOW MY LOVE.. fine you are born a human.. but you are NEVER ALONE.. have an understanding how your actions affect others.. and IN SPITE of that if you think following your dream is bigger GO AHEAD.. you have then made a conscious choice.. but then dont expect roses all around or everyone to UNDERSTAND your choice..

IMV today has fought and fought.. first to build an empire and now the contrasting convictions in his very domesticity.. isnt it sad.. THAT NOT ONE in his family RELATES TO HIM.. In the opening epi when he introduces himself.. he SAID.. I came to mumbai.. to make a decent living not to create an empire.. I had the burden of sanskar.. when I face tough life.. My dad's name did not help.. his sanskaar did not help.. only thing that WAS OH HELP WAS MY PASSION..

and HE STILL CARRIES IT.. Passion for his cause.. does Sid have THAT PASSION.. nope.. does VV.. πŸ˜† does Devki... its easy to sit with a silver spoon and throw tantrums.. I want painting.. I want Sabina.. I want Jimmy.. I want BBs khushi.. WHO WANTS V. INDUSTRY KI KHUSHI.. which is the BASIS .of ALL OF YER LIFESTYLE.. LIFE..everything you have got. .the education.. the best in everything. .who cares for the guy who provided that.. the guy.. who doesnt want his sons to go thro what he went thro.. HIS PARENTS were not FORTUNATE enough to PROVIDE FOR HIM.. HE IS.. and so he DOES..

YES HE IS CONTROLLING.. but he has learnt it the hard way.. Can SId make a decent living by just selling his painting anonymously.. NOPE.. Sid VIRANI name wld help him sell his painting.. wld anyone care for Vaibhav marrying Sabina.. if he weren't a VIRANI.. he wld just be oh Sabina's PATI .. aka VIcky.. but he is a VIRANI.. when wld the kids and the elders keep tht in mind.. their LAST NAME they have come to inherit.. has LOADS OF ACCOUNTABILITY towards themselves.. their family.. the immediate society.. and even the economic growth of the nation.. think of the bigger things.. is your little dream still worth disregarding everything else.. then go ahead.. ABANDON the man who shamelessly toils for HIMSELF.. that STANDS for all such.. 

but sadly NO ONE WLD ABANDON HIM EITHER.. coz they LACK THE FREAKING CONVICTION and GUTS.. to even STAGE A WALKOUT.. baaton ke sher.. they are used to the life they inherited.. but they dont wanna own up the responsibilities that come with it.. as for baa, master they never approved of it... and cldnt care less if they had to kheti in mangrol.. they simply have no regard for INDUSTRIAL GROWTH. .but what about all the kids who grow up in the society which THRIVES ON IT..

Kill IMV but his MEAN ACTIONS benefit a LOT OF THINGS.. His AHENKAAR is A BOON.. for the outside world.. even if its a curse for his OWN FAMILY..
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
Again , excellent post sonali 

One thing I wud like to add : About this AHANKAAR of IMV πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

All keep saying He has it and We must break it

Someone should ask them ,  Why shouldn't he have it ?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Can they point out a single wealthy person in this world who is totally egoless ?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He built an empire from scratch , surely he is allowed to afford ego when he has reached that position ? If he won't  have ego , who 
will ? Isn't it but natural ?  Why , Baa keeps saying how the Maangrolites still remember Motilal Master , I am not IM Viranis mom but Motilal Masters Patni , Devki keeps rejecting ALL excellent offers and insists on HER identity , Sabina had a cute little ego battle with IMV in the office where she arrogantly told him I will supply ur son with crores and make him rebuild an empire just like u ,  Sid is egoistic with Rajvi , Nirali's stupid ego we all have seen , Jimmy s Ego can make a book , Viraj the psycho's ego is unparalleled...Manhar Has Ego of Sachaai , ALL can have Ego but IMV is not entitled to it when he alone has truly made a difference ?πŸ˜† 

They have formed a group , a mandali where they congratulate any Tom Dick and Harry who takes a stand against IMV ... bcoz they have a lot of spare time on their hand to sit and talk about others Ahankaars . Had they kept themselves busy , involved themselves in fruitful activity , They wud have NO time to be offended by anyones ahankaar  nor wud they congratulate anyone and everyone for breaking Ishvar's ahankaar . 

Ahankaar is not necessarily of money alone . Baa has loads of Ahankaar herself , she destroyed her grandson's marraige only to prove herself right to IMV .  

Even Vaibhav's claims of eternal love for Sabina r pretty ahankaari . Saying that I will NEVER be able to love Devki , till my last breath I will love only You Sabina is an unrealistic assumption of his own capabilities with a disallowance for human weakness of any kind .  

Comparing her love story with V to Radha Krishnas Love story was ahankaar too . Not one character in this serial is without it . Except Tejo Baba who graces through the photo and his shishya...CP .

Except Tejo Baba who graces through the photo and his shishya...CP .

🀣on tejo..he has a rather strong presence too.. in tht pic.. if u know what i meanπŸ˜†.. and u mean Parimita right.. CP had a sense of self.. a strong one.. and made no bones.. tht why she gets my benefit.. for not judging Ishwar.. even as parimita she did not..

I completely agree.. each of them have a strong ego.. IMV unabashedly shows it.. hence he is arrogant.. but if they were keen enough.. they wld see.. tht although he shows his arrogance the most.. his ego the most.. he is SUCCESSFUL coz he doesnt let that come in business.. heck he doesnt even use it.. he teaches Nirali to keep it aside.. thats smart for business..he is extremely sorted and compartmentalized.. keeps his profession separate.. which D cant.. her urge for benevolence runs on her business as much as her personal life.. 

Baa, master have no profession.. Manhar on some levels .. upholds his sanskaar pride in his profession.. only PK can be excused of keeping his pride outside the scheme.. but I hope he didn'tπŸ˜•

all these characters are strong or defined.. coz all of them are egoistic.. all of them cant see beyond their own opinions, thoughts, judgements.. like what I said..  out of them IMV observes..learns and implements.. he has used Ds benevolence against her.. he knows what theory baa will buy.. he knows when to tell Charu I told you so.. arrogance is mark of weakness.. but IMVs arrogance is his strength.. coz its a PROJECTION.. of his AURA.. such tht his word is the last one.. and he commands it on virtue of the role he has assumed by hardwork and experience.. 

In Munnabhai.. he says.. insaan ki parakh karni ho to dekho wo apne se kamzor ya neechey darjey ke insaan ke saath kaise vyavahaar karta hain.. look at IMV here.. he may do no charity.. but he employs a MANJUSHA.. coz he sees beyond her obvious disability.. he treats her with respect coz she earns it.. Is IMV arrogant to Rupal.. nope.. is he arrogant to Rajvi..nope..  is he arrogant to his sons.. directly..πŸ˜‰nope.. he is selectively arrogant.. to those who ask for it.. for their greater good.. and obv for his objective.. 

Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
n Munnabhai.. he says.. insaan ki parakh karni ho to dekho wo apne se kamzor ya neechey darjey ke insaan ke saath kaise vyavahaar karta hain.. look at IMV here.. he may do no charity.. but he employs a MANJUSHA.. coz he sees beyond her obvious disability.. he treats her with respect coz she earns it.. Is IMV arrogant to Rupal.. nope.. is he arrogant to Rajvi..nope..  is he arrogant to his sons.. directly..πŸ˜‰nope.. he is selectively arrogant.. to those who ask for it.. for their greater good.. and obv for his objective.. 

Yes he is selectively arrogant . He told Charu , I always think of the end result before I act . Thats true . He does arrogance coz he feels he has earned that power and he enjoys it . He tosses it aside when he deals with children as a Father . When he says to Nirali  My princess , his eyes soften . When Jimmy did not come to him he had no problems studying him and getting up and going to HIM ...his goal was getting him to train his horses . He has zero arrogance with his parents . With Manhar he shows it coz he gets highly irritated with Manhar's ego about his sanskaars . There its Oh Yeah , well I have more Money than u πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Its an irate sibling who clashes with the ideals of another , insecure that the parents whom he loves tend to tilt towards this one as he carries their sanskaars forward .

He wanted to show arrogance to BB . That was a conscious decision ...but he had no problems visiting his father and talking to him when he needed it the most , when Baa left him and went to Manhar . He kept aside his carefully cultivated ego then , all he wanted was to understand . 

Bottomline is , his ego helps him to live and tick away .

fantastic discussion kools and sonali,

pls tell me kisme ego nahin hota , ego is necesaary
what these jokers want , maybe they r waiting when ishwar will breakdown and cry in front of everyone
then these jokers will dance oh yeah yipee bale balle, imv kaa ahankaar toot gayaaaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
u know he has his moment of weakness too, but he never shows it, he has been very careful to not show anyone his other side 
yes sonali the only one who does not have much of an ego is pk , otherwise everyone has
baa master live a luxurious lifestyle but never appreciates it, they want to enjoy poverty, well enjoy karo , jaao mangrol aur hame baksh do

oh btw guys see my siggy the new show on sony coming up kuch toh log kahenge , its inspired from dhoop kinarey , i am really excited to watch it

i recommend u watch it, the promos r very good , the pair is unsual but look very good
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†aha ! Waiting . IMV mandali is forming .

ppl may not cum n post here...but there is plenty of fan club for IMVπŸ˜ƒ
So while I slept peacefully, the thread jumped to 3 pagesπŸ˜›

arre yaar...ego kisme nai hota?? even a beggar refuses to take 50 paisa coin nowadays!! i knw very bad comaprisonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
as i see it...xcept charu, devki, rajvi, PK and CP
all other members have a HUGE ego. yes, i say huge!! they may not show it explicitly but they have it.
IMV openly shows his so-called ahankaar, isilie bura banta hai.

and i ws thinking, Baa came to v.villa to protect devki. par ab to wo jaane waali hai...toh even she can go back to manhar's house. yaha pe rehke sabko ishwar ki ahankar aur zidd ki baatein sunaate rehti hai😑  
Originally posted by intruderfast

oh btw guys see my siggy the new show on sony coming up kuch toh log kahenge , its inspired from dhoop kinarey , i am really excited to watch it

i recommend u watch it, the promos r very good , the pair is unsual but look very good

I hrd too.. some of my frnds are gonna watch... n my mom loved tht DK show.. i never saw it.. but yer sig dabba.. tht DCH one..😍 loved AK in tht.. and I dont mean Aamir..πŸ˜†