Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

16th Sept Epi Discussns (Page 6)

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

Good points nets...bt dont think they will show Suhana confessing to Disha on the obsession point..she only confessed to Ishaan...lets see...

Resham, I get her excuse but for some reason I mnit happy with it or setisfied with ans.   But I do want one confrontasion with suhana disha. As becauz of suhana disha lost her child, naa uthake laati, naa khushi jaati. I M not against adoption but without thinking get the child from the street ! !    Now disha will live the consequences as Suhana toh dil ki saaf hain, uske maan main toh koee buri baat hogi hi nahi so she will get off easy.   But disha has been made the mockery first she cant have child decision from god, now no readymade child    Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MadameX*Resham*

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged

bhul jaa Ekta...Ilesh wl never impress me...ROFL

Never say never...did you never hear Justin Beiber's song? ROFL
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadameX

bhul jaa Ekta...Ilesh wl never impress me...ROFL

Never say never...did you never hear Justin Beiber's song? ROFL

U mean girly voice guy?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MadameX

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Agree Nets...bt I m sure they wl nt sure these thing...so not expecting tht kind of scene btw Disha-Suhana

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192iViews

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Good points nets...bt dont think they will show Suhana confessing to Disha on the obsession point..she only confessed to Ishaan...lets see...

Resham, I get her excuse but for some reason I mnit happy with it or setisfied with ans.   But I do want one confrontasion with suhana disha. As becauz of suhana disha lost her child, naa uthake laati, naa khushi jaati. I M not against adoption but without thinking get the child from the street ! !    Now disha will live the consequences as Suhana toh dil ki saaf hain, uske maan main toh koee buri baat hogi hi nahi so she will get off easy.   But disha has been made the mockery first she cant have child decision from god, now no readymade child    Dead

Well, it's not like adoption options are over...Disha can still go to an adoption agency and have a baby that she can legally obtain and not have to return.

And yeah, the girly voice guy. LOL
NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged

yes sachi pls see it...he really ws good in tht last scene ...
I like to watch a good conversation between Sushaan... and it's been after a long time... I surely will.. though I don't miss any single Epi these days... it feels like pld SGP now... Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
chalo me signing off...tk care all
greenleaf007 IF-Rockerz
greenleaf007
greenleaf007

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
The first part of Episode was So gud...i umm Almost cried today Broken Heart LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index