India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

16th Sept Epi Discussns (Page 4)

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
For me another good episode, couple of this I like to point out.

1     For me best dialog is " kya meethi tumhari beti nahi hain? " from Inder to disha Cry Clap I really cried with disha at that point.

2      Y I felt that regarding Khushi, there was none decision taken by Disha chahe use uthake ghar lana yaa use uske birth parents ke saath jane dena? Y Suhana got say khushi belong to her real parents & not disha? I get it, it will b very hard for disha to say that butexpressions said that she understood mother's love for khushi. Disha understood everything.

3 Suhana's excuse for loving khushi too much is, she was chanelling her mother. She wanted to feel how her mother loved her. I get it, but I understand. Perhaps I have a mother so I dont know. But I sure hope Suhana appologise to Disha abt her Obsession. If she doesnt then I b very unhappy.

4    I sure hope Disha doesnt get angry at suhana for bringing Khushi home as If suhana had thougt before doing the action as shesays " Main Khushi ko ghar leke aaaye hun " Now they had to look for the parents as child was abandoned & now Dil main pyaar, mamta jaagake khushi chali gayee. But its going to b very hard for disha as she is going to see khushi everywhere.

5          I loved the pachup scene small but very effective.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramNimbuMirchiMadameX*Resham*Shwets1502

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sachi16

Originally posted by MadameX

Originally posted by tejeshec

btw guyz Jai Soni ji ki ranking dekhi hai kya? 19 ..Vaah bhai VaahLOL

You didn't realize we have ton of Jay premis in this forum? ROFL
Hey Ekta... don't laugh at them yaar... sabki apni apni choice hai... Smile

Likewise you love Ahem... ROFLROFL Jay is much better than him... WinkLOL

I wasn't laughing at them, I was laughing with them. WinkROFL

And yaar, no one can compare to Ahem dikhra. Day DreamingROFL

It's not Dikhra... It's Dikra (means Son in Gujju... and Dikri means Daughter... but generally used for child like my Mom & Dad call me and my Bro both - Dikra... my hubby laughs always when my Dad calls me and says Kem chhe Dikra... WinkLOL)

You reminded me of My dad now using that Dikra wordCry... I now have to call him in Lunch break.Smile

You better call him Sachi dikra. EmbarrassedLOLLOL So what does Kem chhe mean?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NimbuMirchi

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

Finally Khushi's chapter ended...loved every bit of the epi today...and tht gave our answer to Suhana's maddening jaap over KhushiLOL...loved Ishaan today..he is good at emotional scenes I feel

I think everyone but Ilesh is good at emotional scenes. LOL
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Kem che is like how r u?

MadameX

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Good points nets...bt dont think they will show Suhana confessing to Disha on the obsession point..she only confessed to Ishaan...lets see...

MadameX

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged

How are you?? Simple... Big smile

MadameX

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

For me another good episode, couple of this I like to point out.

1     For me best dialog is " kya meethi tumhari beti nahi hain? " from Inder to disha Cry Clap I really cried with disha at that point.

2      Y I felt that regarding Khushi, there was none decision taken by Disha chahe use uthake ghar lana yaa use uske birth parents ke saath jane dena? Y Suhana got say khushi belong to her real parents & not disha? I get it, it will b very hard for disha to say that butexpressions said that she understood mother's love for khushi. Disha understood everything.

3 Suhana's excuse for loving khushi too much is, she was chanelling her mother. She wanted to feel how her mother loved her. I get it, but I understand. Perhaps I have a mother so I dont know. But I sure hope Suhana appologise to Disha abt her Obsession. If she doesnt then I b very unhappy.

4    I sure hope Disha doesnt get angry at suhana for bringing Khushi home as If suhana had thougt before doing the action as shesays " Main Khushi ko ghar leke aaaye hun " Now they had to look for the parents as child was abandoned & now Dil main pyaar, mamta jaagake khushi chali gayee. But its going to b very hard for disha as she is going to see khushi everywhere.

5          I loved the pachup scene small but very effective.

Wow...now I feel like watching the episode.

And thanks for the translation, Netri Dikri. LOL

iViews

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged

How are you?? Simple... Big smile

So how do you say, "I am fine." Saaro? LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index