Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MadameX

Suhana is growing up temporarily? πŸ˜‰

and i m loving itπŸ˜†
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yes suddenly suhana ws growing up...wht an explaination to her madness over KhushiπŸ˜† well done cv's
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
For me another good episode, couple of this I like to point out.

1     For me best dialog is " kya meethi tumhari beti nahi hain? " from Inder to disha 😭 πŸ‘ I really cried with disha at that point.

2      Y I felt that regarding Khushi, there was none decision taken by Disha chahe use uthake ghar lana yaa use uske birth parents ke saath jane dena? Y Suhana got say khushi belong to her real parents & not disha? I get it, it will b very hard for disha to say that butexpressions said that she understood mother's love for khushi. Disha understood everything.

3 Suhana's excuse for loving khushi too much is, she was chanelling her mother. She wanted to feel how her mother loved her. I get it, but I understand. Perhaps I have a mother so I dont know. But I sure hope Suhana appologise to Disha abt her Obsession. If she doesnt then I b very unhappy.

4    I sure hope Disha doesnt get angry at suhana for bringing Khushi home as If suhana had thougt before doing the action as shesays " Main Khushi ko ghar leke aaaye hun " Now they had to look for the parents as child was abandoned & now Dil main pyaar, mamta jaagake khushi chali gayee. But its going to b very hard for disha as she is going to see khushi everywhere.

5          I loved the pachup scene small but very effective.
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sachi16

It's not Dikhra... It's Dikra (means Son in Gujju... and Dikri means Daughter... but generally used for child like my Mom & Dad call me and my Bro both - Dikra... my hubby laughs always when my Dad calls me and says Kem chhe Dikra... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

You reminded me of My dad now using that Dikra word😭... I now have to call him in Lunch break.😊

You better call him Sachi dikra. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So what does Kem chhe mean?
MadameX thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

Finally Khushi's chapter ended...loved every bit of the epi today...and tht gave our answer to Suhana's maddening jaap over KhushiπŸ˜†...loved Ishaan today..he is good at emotional scenes I feel

I think everyone but Ilesh is good at emotional scenes. πŸ˜†
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kem che is like how r u?
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Good points nets...bt dont think they will show Suhana confessing to Disha on the obsession point..she only confessed to Ishaan...lets see...
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MadameX

You better call him Sachi dikra. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So what does Kem chhe mean?

How are you?? Simple... πŸ˜ƒ
MadameX thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

For me another good episode, couple of this I like to point out.

1     For me best dialog is " kya meethi tumhari beti nahi hain? " from Inder to disha 😭 πŸ‘ I really cried with disha at that point.

2      Y I felt that regarding Khushi, there was none decision taken by Disha chahe use uthake ghar lana yaa use uske birth parents ke saath jane dena? Y Suhana got say khushi belong to her real parents & not disha? I get it, it will b very hard for disha to say that butexpressions said that she understood mother's love for khushi. Disha understood everything.

3 Suhana's excuse for loving khushi too much is, she was chanelling her mother. She wanted to feel how her mother loved her. I get it, but I understand. Perhaps I have a mother so I dont know. But I sure hope Suhana appologise to Disha abt her Obsession. If she doesnt then I b very unhappy.

4    I sure hope Disha doesnt get angry at suhana for bringing Khushi home as If suhana had thougt before doing the action as shesays " Main Khushi ko ghar leke aaaye hun " Now they had to look for the parents as child was abandoned & now Dil main pyaar, mamta jaagake khushi chali gayee. But its going to b very hard for disha as she is going to see khushi everywhere.

5          I loved the pachup scene small but very effective.

Wow...now I feel like watching the episode.

And thanks for the translation, Netri Dikri. πŸ˜†
MadameX thumbnail
How are you?? Simple... πŸ˜ƒ

So how do you say, "I am fine." Saaro? πŸ˜†