Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SURROGATE RELATIONS # 4, PART 33 ON 13/10 (Page 147)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
maine likha aur galti se delete kar diyaCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

phir se likhjinhCryCryCry haath dukhing meraCryCryCry

anyways..LOLLOL now that DQ is overLOLLOLLOL

why no rudrCryCry

sams POV was grtClapClap

loved the TLC...LOLLOL aisa hi raha to maan jaan boojke hurting himself to get geet closerLOLLOLLOL

hayyy...Dead haldi doodhDeadDead..ewww...mere bechare maan ko wo kyu pilayaAngryDeadOuchCryLOLWink

am loving the dheere dheer built up of sexual tension..Embarrassed esp since geet is also feeling itEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed isnt she?Confused

waise poor dearie is still thinking of one year ke baad leavingShockedLOL koi use batao..MSK ka jadoo se koi bach nahi saktaWinkWinkWink

*sighsss*

P:S:...bare chested maan againEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...*hayyy*

P:P:S...whens Forbiddedn??CryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bangalores

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrutheAjay

Originally posted by bangalores

Originally posted by shrutheAjay

Wonderful update...

Loved the way you portrayed the change in their relationship... and Geet takiing care of her Sher!!!! hayee... it was really a pleasure to read the update again and again...

Thanks for the update and continue soon...

thank u for lifting me upSmile...the part didn't have the right feel for me... may be coz i tend to go mostly by conversations and this one didn't have any in it...Confused

I felt this part was much needed .. this way Geet is trying to come out of her shell and seems to be getting much more comfortable with maan.. 

so i really liked the update... some times small things help people in coming out of their inhibitions... Big smile

Continue soon... will be waiting eagerly for your update on monday or tuesday...

taking care of Maan will make her more nd more comfortable abt touching him...first with affection which our clever maan will be able to channel into other heights...
actually i wanted to give a bit more of Sam rudr...anyways didn't get the feel for casual romance...

Shruthe

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

maine likha aur galti se delete kar diyaCry

why no rudrCryCry

sams POV was grtClapClap

loved the TLC...LOLLOL aisa hi raha to maan jaan boojke hurting himself to get geet closerLOLLOLLOL

hayyy...Dead haldi doodhDeadDead..ewww...mere bechare maan ko wo kyu pilayaWink

am loving the dheere dheer built up of sexual tension..Embarrassed esp since geet is also feeling itEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed isnt she?Confused

waise poor dearie is still thinking of one year ke baad leavingShockedLOL koi use batao..MSK ka jadoo se koi bach nahi saktaWinkWinkWink

*sighsss*

aashu ...not fair...u were the one who made me make Maan drink Haldhi Doodh...i ahave never tried it but must be yucky...but nowadays i'm taking a pinch of haldi with honey...for allergic cold...makes Emyl take it too...and it burns...
sexual tension has started and that too without Maan taking actionLOL...ab ye haal he tho geet kaise resist kar payegi?

Forbidden...it's almost gone out of mindOuch...check ur pm...will be sending u one...

Loquacious_Aash

Viji79 IF-Sizzlerz
Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged

why no rudrCryCry

sams POV was grtClapClap

*sighsss*

aashu ...not fair...u were the one who made me make Maan drink Haldhi Doodh...i ahave never tried it but must be yucky...but nowadays i'm taking a pinch of haldi with honey...for allergic cold...makes Emyl take it too...and it burns...
sexual tension has started and that too without Maan taking actionLOL...ab ye haal he tho geet kaise resist kar payegi?

Forbidden...it's almost gone out of mindOuch...check ur pm...will be sending u one...

Sorry for peeping in. Hey Aashu, haldi dhoodh is not that bad, if you add haldi for name sake (you know like those titration experiments we do where just a drop will give pink color and one more drop will turn the solution magenta).

Loquacious_Aash

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viji79

why no rudrCryCry

sams POV was grtClapClap

*sighsss*

Sorry for peeping in. Hey Aashu, haldi dhoodh is not that bad, if you add haldi for name sake (you know like those titration experiments we do where just a drop will give pink color and one more drop will turn the solution magenta).

but then will just a drop do the trick?

Loquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
@bindu...hehe...but everyone doesnt kno that i made u do it  na...lolz...

anyways i have persona;lly NEVER tasted it! i hate milk period!! yuckk

sowwie..

@uthra..babes agal haldi daali hi nahi to uska asar kaise hoga?

bangalores

Viji79 IF-Sizzlerz
Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Viji79

why no rudrCryCry

sams POV was grtClapClap

*sighsss*

but then will just a drop do the trick?
Oh God Bindu, I was pulling aashu's legs. Anyways a pinch more with some pepper powder will do the trick.

Loquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
haila..mera leg pulling??

kyuuu

bangalores

Go to top