Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SURROGATE RELATIONS # 4, PART 33 ON 13/10 (Page 146)

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramhari

Amazing part.
The condition of the three most important people was so beautifully described.
All of them are so sweet and pure in their feelings.
They are trying to be their best hoping for the best to each other.
Wonder whats going on with Rudr at the same time.
He is adorable too.
Waiting for the next part

Rudr wudn't  play hide and seek longLOL...he will give a bit off himself away at the party...

Shimmerr IF-Dazzler
Shimmerr
Shimmerr

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bangalores

Originally posted by Shimmerr

looks like someone has to open a new thread and update very soon. . .

who may this person just be??

<font color="#990066"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">yeahBig smile...just didn't notice we were near 150 mark alreadyLOL...
working on the update... but don't know abt weekend update...Emyl, my eldest has to submit his chemistry project next week...</font>
</font>

in our home its someway like that too.
when the pc is free, i have lots of work to do.
and when i have finished everything and am free, my brothers are home and dont let me even touch the pc.
my only hope is the lappy from my dad and my galaxy tab.
without my tab i would be gone for sure!!
but, school goes first so i dont even fight with them for the pc.
hope he will get a good mark in his project!! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bangalores

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrutheAjay

Wonderful update...

Loved the way you portrayed the change in their relationship... and Geet takiing care of her Sher!!!! hayee... it was really a pleasure to read the update again and again...

Thanks for the update and continue soon...

thank u for lifting me upSmile...the part didn't have the right feel for me... may be coz i tend to go mostly by conversations and this one didn't have any in it...Confused

Shruthe

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged

<font color="#990066"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">yeahBig smile...just didn't notice we were near 150 mark alreadyLOL...
working on the update... but don't know abt weekend update...Emyl, my eldest has to submit his chemistry project next week...</font>
</font>

and when i have finished everything and am free, my brothers are home and dont let me even touch the pc.

he is waiting for me to give him a rough draft for his project...so i will be the one doing the work... guess that is what most of the boys r doing, with few exceptions...if given a chance he will drag his leg until the last minute...may be inherited that gene from meEmbarrassed

Shimmerr

Shimmerr IF-Dazzler
Shimmerr
Shimmerr

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged

</font>

<font color="#990066"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">he is waiting for me to give him a rough draft for his project...so i will be the one doing the work... guess that is what most of the boys r doing, with few exceptions...if given a chance he will drag his leg until the last minute...may be inherited that gene from meEmbarrassed</font></font>

i finished school a year back and after that i made so many presentations, homework and other stuff for my brothers und my tutation studends that i have lost count of it. they get the good marks and praises and i have done all the work!!
but at school i also made everything in the last moment. now im yelling at the others to their work in time and not in the last second
Big smile

bangalores

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
i finished school a year back and after that i made so many presentations, homework and other stuff for my brothers und my tutation studends that i have lost count of it. they get the good marks and praises and i have done all the work!!
but at school i also made everything in the last moment. now im yelling at the others to their work in time and not in the last second
Big smile

i've written nothing academic for such a long time that i tend to make the work too long...
so out of touch with school works...got to start learning it again it seemsEmbarrassed...
it is so true that we take a reverse turn when we become parentsLOL...i remember i wudn't find any programe dull in TV while i was having exams...now the same is happening with Emyl...but my husband was very serious abt his studies, so u can imagine the conflict of ideals...and of course i feel bad that emyl inherited my genesOuch

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wala66

other than stupid naive geet thinking about one year ...loved ypour updates so much ..please tell me that one year thing is all in stupid geet's crazy stupid head only ..you owe us a proper SR and all that geet  was scared at first that comes  with the marriage..i want maan to change her perceptions about why she hates being intimate ..maan is the best teacher to change her moind ypou must give us that..fast forward the pregnancy make it 7 months..im waiting for SR

sometimes Trailers r better than the movieLOL
but sure will fast forward the pregnancy within a few updates...but then at times things can go wrong too...dont say i didn' warn u
Evil Smile
Shruthe IF-Sizzlerz
Shruthe
Shruthe

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shrutheAjay

Wonderful update...

Loved the way you portrayed the change in their relationship... and Geet takiing care of her Sher!!!! hayee... it was really a pleasure to read the update again and again...

Thanks for the update and continue soon...

thank u for lifting me upSmile...the part didn't have the right feel for me... may be coz i tend to go mostly by conversations and this one didn't have any in it...Confused

I felt this part was much needed .. this way Geet is trying to come out of her shell and seems to be getting much more comfortable with maan.. 

so i really liked the update... some times small things help people in coming out of their inhibitions... Big smile

Continue soon... will be waiting eagerly for your update on monday or tuesday...

bangalores

Go to top