Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasraj123 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
aweee u r going to write about the party and geet being introduced as mrs. msk๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ and then dance tooo๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ. omggg how i am gone wait bindu. tooo bad. mera thoda bahut rehta chain bhi sheen liya tumne.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• ab mein apni kitabo mein kasie dimaag lagaoongeee๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

can i make a request tooo to add if possible. i know u will write down the dance outstanding sooo nothing regarding that.
some day when geet cooks first time after wedding and make something special for maan๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ but doesn't want to accept๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
or
geet craving at midnight again but not for icecream something else to eat. may be spicey๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
srilu_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hi

this is awesome

update soon
Shimmerr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i also cant wait for the update!!
maan is very carring and wants to fullfill allher wishes and demands.
im sure even if she have cravings for something crazy, maan will handle it and would be happy that he made her happy.
after all, we are talking about MAAN SINGH KHURANA!!
he can do anything and everything for his lady love and baby!!
and for the dance, i have no doupt that you will give us a beautiful song sequence.

sooo plllzzz continue soon!!
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: jasraj123

aweee u r going to write about the party and geet being introduced as mrs. msk๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ and then dance tooo๐Ÿ˜ณ. omggg how i am gone wait bindu. tooo bad. mera thoda bahut rehta chain bhi sheen liya tumne.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• ab mein apni kitabo mein kasie dimaag lagaoongeee๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

can i make a request tooo to add if possible. i know u will write down the dance outstanding sooo nothing regarding that.
some day when geet cooks first time after wedding and make something special for maan๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ but doesn't want to accept๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
or
geet craving at midnight again but not for icecream something else to eat. may be spicey๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

oh! me being a southie and that too a christian, the  first cooking of Bahu clearly went by me.. thank u ...ab toh kuch sochna padega...and i didn't say the dance wud be in the next update...i jusrt thought u gals wud expect a dance coz it is party๐Ÿ˜†... i'll let it develop the way my thoughts proceed...ab toh sab kuch blank he๐Ÿ˜•...nothing in Surrogate nor Forbidden...i mean i do have some scenes ahead but nothing for immediate update๐Ÿ˜ญ
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Shimmerr

i also cant wait for the update!!
maan is very carring and wants to fullfill allher wishes and demands.
im sure even if she have cravings for something crazy, maan will handle it and would be happy that he made her happy.
after all, we are talking about MAAN SINGH KHURANA!!
he can do anything and everything for his lady love and baby!!
and for the dance, i have no doupt that you will give us a beautiful song sequence.

sooo plllzzz continue soon!!

read somewhere that a lady craved for any food that was seen cooked  or being eaten on TV...now that wud be amusing...imagine maan getting ready to cook as soon as geet craves something from watching TV๐Ÿ˜†
hafuuk thumbnail
great storyy...add me as pm plzz
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 i m sorry to reply so late. wow it was so beautiful and mesmerizing. your geet and maan are living inside my heart. i just cant get enough of this story.
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

bindu๐Ÿ‘...what an awesome first night...no sr needed..maan'd tenderness towards geet is just as hot...i hope it becomes a habit...where geet can't slep unless she is in maan's arms๐Ÿ˜ณ

katerpillar thumbnail
loved d update...awesome...why no pm...waiting 4 next part...๐Ÿ˜
sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
gr8 update . 
 i luved it