SURROGATE RELATIONS # 4, PART 33 ON 13/10 - Page 52

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by basicquestion1

beautiful update.
luvd how geet was screaming his name in bed...yup it was for other reasons but hey that has to count for something ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
luvd how she found peace in his arms. it was well written part.
thanx for a sweet read.
as for sr...i think it wud b beautiful n dreamy if geet kinda initiates it on her own accord. ofcourse maan will jump right in n take it from there but aaahhh i can so die for imaginiging whn geet will crave for him, the day she'll forget her past n long for his touch ๐Ÿ˜

gud thing the scream was late into night or else it cud have been misunderstood๐Ÿ˜‰
Geet sleeping in his arms will bring her closer to him, now her body will be able to accept his caresses and hugs and brushes without actually realizing its a part of making themselves familiar to each other...
yes his touches accidental๐Ÿ˜‰ or otherwise will make geet wish to make an effort to fight her fear...

Originally posted by 9n9i9s9h9u9

niceone
this SR is gud as finally they sleep together yaar

yes, emotional intimacy rather than a physical one...
Originally posted by priyanka86

Lovely Update...
Congrats fr 300 likes...
No one expected SR after knowing Geet's past she needs time & when the time comes I m sure u wont disappoint us then...๐Ÿ˜ณ
loved rudr & sameera & this...
"Do you trust me, Geet?"

"Above everything else in this world!"

He opened his arms and said, "then come here!" 

thanks for pm..

thank u...
i  hope i won't disappoint u...๐Ÿ˜Š
Maan lets her make the decision, he wants her to accept that he is the one person with whom she can be comfortable...that the choices will be always hers to make...

Originally posted by acjanfeb1

loved it . simply superb . you had written so beautifully and captured all the emotions of geet fabulously . My heart goes to geet . last part wa so touchy . haila, i just adore maan and my respect for him goes higher and higher . great going .

maan, a man to die for!!
Salaams girl... simply beautiful!
Originally posted by leverne

Firstly congrats on getting 300 likes.. Wow awesome update.. I loved sam and rudr as a couple.. They are very nice people and they deserve to be happy and find true love.. Happy that geet was given away by rudr and sam was the bridesmaid..i wish u had little elaborated the marriage ceremony..but its ok i am happy maan held her hand and comforted her when her courage was giving up.. The sr..hmmm happy he helped take off the jewellery.. Loved their fight who will sleep on bed and how baby was included in it as well.. Loved how maan told her to sleep in his arms wen she was afraid..finally they did sleep on same bed.. I am sure no more fights for that as they will sleep on same bed right..i want some gol gappe and baby shopping scenes where again they fight for boy or girl..pls..love..

thank u...
SAm nd Rudr seem perfect for each other, na? confident mature people...both a bit flirty...
u r the only one to mention about Rudr giving away Geet, this way geet did have atl east someone to claim as from her side๐Ÿ˜Š...about the marriage i did think abt going back to visit marriage part on you tube but my sound box is off 
more gol guppa? or may be a maan who becomes too involved in her eating habits? that wud be fun, na?

moi edited on my post...below ur post!!

lolz..moi was firsttt!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by jazzerette

The most beautiful SR ever!! I swear!! 

Everything in love is not about getting physical. And what these two share is beyond physical anyways. 

That part would come too, but all in due time. 

thank u...
emotional bonding has to precede their consummation...maaneet's relation is something all of us wish for๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by bangalores

maan toh masth he! dekho babaji bhi uske saath he...geet has a nightmare and he gets to her to sleep in his arms๐Ÿ˜‰...
so what u r studying? i forgat to ask...u were saying abt exam.
the next update may be by maanday...i thought i shud give one in Forbidden next...

i am studying nursing. it is full time course sooo exams aate jaate rehte hai. kabhi ek subject to kabhi doosra. hectic schedual with this and i think it is normal withit but for exams has to study naaa๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

or maan ko bhi geet ke paas laana hai. yeh bhi badhi job hai๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

thanks for telling. u r rt. baba ji ko to maan ke saath hona hi hai. itne saare fans ki blessings jooo hain. isi liye to geet itne aaraam se uske saath so gayee๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

dheere dheere used ho jayeegee.
Originally posted by tanya_vi

It was just beautiful..the tender emotions..the love...the unspoken longings of the heart...hmmm...I am already in dreamland...๐Ÿ˜

come away and give ur update...missing ur maan๐Ÿ˜ญ