Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged

It's a double whammy for Amardeep Jha

Friday, September 16, 2011 | 2:21:28 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 0 Comments
It's a double whammy for Amardeep Jha

Rajan Shahi's lucky mascot has been roped in to play important characters in two new shows

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4ushrutireddygr8justpratiSHIKHA19cuttieeshibz

Khilonaa IF-Sizzlerz
Khilonaa
Khilonaa

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/10325-it-a-double-whammy-for-amardeep-jha.htm

Rajan Shahi's lucky mascot has been roped in to play important characters in two new shows

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhubala_RK

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
hmm...shez one talented lady...looking forward,...
Madhubala_RK Goldie
Madhubala_RK
Madhubala_RK

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
thank you!

Khilonaa

TheGreatKingdom Senior Member
TheGreatKingdom
TheGreatKingdom

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged

Amardeep Jha has always been a well-known face in the TV industry. Her unconventional characters, be it, Shankari Tai in Star Plus' Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Mehru Chachi in Rajan Shahi's Maat Pitaah Ke Charnon Mein Swarg or Nani in Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai have always given her an edge above the others. By doing some good quality work on both the bada parda and the small screen, this 3 Idiots actor will soon be seen in Rajan Shahi's Kuch Toh Log Kahenge on Sony and Star One's Amrit Dhara, both of which are produced by Rajan Shahi.

When questioned Amardeep about her characters in the upcoming shows, she gushed, "I always love to do character roles and I am thankful to Rajan for offering me such nice roles in each of his shows. In Kuch to Log Kahenge, I play Sister D'souza, a caring nurse of the hospital. It is a pivotal role and I am very happy; whereas in Amrit  Dhara I will be playing the character of Rajmata who will be head of the family and is extremely level headed."

We hope the audience appreciates the actor in her new innings just as they did in all her previous shows…

justprati

justprati Goldie
justprati
justprati

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
thnx 4 sharing
cuttiee IF-Sizzlerz
cuttiee
cuttiee

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
thanxxx...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index