Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Rashi gets kissed on the hand (Page 2)

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

ughh...i just kept on repeating to myself 'she doesn't deserve it.. she doesn't deserve his love' again n again through out this scene!:(((((
its just so unfair..after everything she did to fight with him just making one dish he likes (even that wasn't made by her in reality) makes him go all gaga with her n kiss her!ShockedErmm while gopi spend every single day since her marriage doing things that please Aham n doesn't even raise her voice near him n she is yet to get a simple friendly hug let alone a kiss on the hand!Unhappy

Where Jigar and Gopi are concerned it's role reversal, Gopi loves her husband even to sacrifice herself to meet a Ghost for him, Jigar is the exactly the same way about Rashi he loves her so much he will gladly go to the ends of the earth for her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990sandyuk

taniks IF-Rockerz
taniks
taniks

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
This idiot woman has neva done anything in her life that diidnt included cheating or trickery, but here is rewarded for her evil ways yet again. She had a life of a queen at mothers house , with mom who worships her and a stupid father who could neva discipline her. She married a man that was somebody else. Future husband , got a fool for a husband who it seems can switch his feelings from one person to the other like light bulb on off on off. An stupidly timid mil who can see the end of her nose where is going to her dil for the witch she is, a family (modis_) who think they r absolutely intelligent yet she runs around them , while they look like a bunch of fools . At the moment she has everything on a plate , a golden plate at that , she is the maharani of kalaries , that is wot she and her mom wants , for her to maharani. So yet again a lesson from the cvs to the population if you want to succeed in anything u must cheat , treat people badly and exploit the innocent and you will live a great life , u will face no hardships and have everything you ever wanted. Nice lesson , here's an example of the negativity that is prompted by television , congrats cvs job well done !!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chiksam990sandyuk-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taniks

This idiot woman has neva done anything in her life that diidnt included cheating or trickery, but here is rewarded for her evil ways yet again. She had a life of a queen at mothers house , with mom who worships her and a stupid father who could neva discipline her. She married a man that was somebody else. Future husband , got a fool for a husband who it seems can switch his feelings from one person to the other like light bulb on off on off. An stupidly timid mil who can see the end of her nose where is going to her dil for the witch she is, a family (modis_) who think they r absolutely intelligent yet she runs around them , while they look like a bunch of fools . At the moment she has everything on a plate , a golden plate at that , she is the maharani of kalaries , that is wot she and her mom wants , for her to maharani. So yet again a lesson from the cvs to the population if you want to succeed in anything u must cheat , treat people badly and exploit the innocent and you will live a great life , u will face no hardships and have everything you ever wanted. Nice lesson , here's an example of the negativity that is prompted by television , congrats cvs job well done !!!!!!

Exactly congratulations carry on promoting bad bahaviour. I feel you pain...aargh.Angry
sandyuk IF-Dazzler
sandyuk
sandyuk

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
I realy did not like the scene as I don't think Rashi deserves Jigar's love. Angry
Maybe the CV's are setting Rashi up now for a big fall. Maybe when Rashi falls for Jigar then she will be exposed. Losing Jigar after she is in love will hurt her more that if she was exposed now. Or maybe this is wishful thinking on my part.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandyuk

I realy did not like the scene as I don't think Rashi deserves Jigar's love. Angry
Maybe the CV's are setting Rashi up now for a big fall. Maybe when Rashi falls for Jigar then she will be exposed. Losing Jigar after she is in love will hurt her more that if she was exposed now. Or maybe this is wishful thinking on my part.

Hopefully...I was also angry on seeing the scene, that Jigar just a bit of sheera and he goes weak at the knees after she has been misbehaving the day before...big softy. Big smile
Mandy20 IF-Addictz
Mandy20
Mandy20

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
waiting for ahem to kiss gopi on her hand Day Dreaming

Go to top