Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

16th Sept Written Update - Khushi's chapter ends (Page 4)

abi71 Goldie
abi71
abi71

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
THANKS FOR A GREAT UPDATE ENJOYED READING VERY MUCH

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
See guys mera Chota Bacha was trying to be her mum, and we all were getting irritated by that!!!! I haven't seen the episode yet but eagerly waiting to watch it. I will fall in love with Suhana all over again.

Edited by venture - 16 September 2011 at 12:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram_Procrastinator

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

See guys mera Chota Bacha was trying to be her mum, and we all were getting irritated by that!!!! I haven't seen the episode yet but eagerly waiting to watch it. I will fall in love with Suhana all over again.

Aap aur aapki Suhana uffD'oh...why don't u both go on a vacation?LOL..when u meet her at Wembley just kidnap herROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iViewsMadameX

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejeshec

Aap aur aapki Suhana uffD'oh...why don't u both go on a vacation?LOL..when u meet her at Wembley just kidnap herROFL

Headlines next day: Ragini Khanna kidnapped by seemingly harmless London Aunty ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegendtejesheciViews

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
I would take all my laundry ( clean one ) and then wrap Ragini in it !!! No  I dont need to do such a thing, I toh am having doubts kay kahin Ragini laal jhandee ( red flag) na dhika day aur maira dil na toot jaye. Allah Na karay, I would rather prefer not meeting her then finding out that she is like all the other snob actresses arounf , Allah Na kAray, I doubt it though.

But come to the episode , super duper one, every one did a fab jod, even Ilaish Sahab was way better then the whole week. Ragini and Jay was superb, this is the Ishaan we want to see and missing so so badly, Ragini was amazing, her expressions and innocence of Suhana was portaryed to perfection. Shabash !!!  Supriya jee was superb, I mean a school of acting in herself. Everything was perfect like last year, I hope they dont make any ordinary episodes anymore , the whole week was super duper with good pace. I am in love with SGP all over again. Bhad mai jaye TRP who cares SGP is just super these days. Dont understand how the other stupidest serials fetch 6 TRP , a mystery pure mystrey even Colombo can not solve this

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_rammjtruelegend111192_ProcrastinatorMadameX

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Indeed it was a super episode, loved every scene. Ragini/Supriya/Jay were all wonderful..cried through the episode like the baby. They ended the epsiode with a great dialogue by Ishaan which made want to say "no, don't end the episode yet".

BTW, I was just wondering, according to the spoilers, Ishaan was supposed to be told that he's going to be transferred, but that didn't happen and the precap looks like it's not going to happen in the next episode either. I'm not complaining, I am just thinking out loud.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MadameX

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

I would take all my laundry ( clean one ) and then wrap Ragini in it !!! No  I dont need to do such a thing, I toh am having doubts kay kahin Ragini laal jhandee ( red flag) na dhika day aur maira dil na toot jaye. Allah Na karay, I would rather prefer not meeting her then finding out that she is like all the other snob actresses arounf , Allah Na kAray, I doubt it though.

But come to the episode , super duper one, every one did a fab jod, even Ilaish Sahab was way better then the whole week. Ragini and Jay was superb, this is the Ishaan we want to see and missing so so badly, Ragini was amazing, her expressions and innocence of Suhana was portaryed to perfection. Shabash !!!  Supriya jee was superb, I mean a school of acting in herself. Everything was perfect like last year, I hope they dont make any ordinary episodes anymore , the whole week was super duper with good pace. I am in love with SGP all over again. Bhad mai jaye TRP who cares SGP is just super these days. Dont understand how the other stupidest serials fetch 6 TRP , a mystery pure mystrey even Colombo can not solve this

@ bold: ROFLROFLROFL Of all things, why wrap Ragini in laundry rather than the usual sack?! ROFL
MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Indeed it was a super episode, loved every scene. Ragini/Supriya/Jay were all wonderful..cried through the episode like the baby. They ended the epsiode with a great dialogue by Ishaan which made want to say "no, don't end the episode yet".

BTW, I was just wondering, according to the spoilers, Ishaan was supposed to be told that he's going to be transferred, but that didn't happen and the precap looks like it's not going to happen in the next episode either. I'm not complaining, I am just thinking out loud.

Y'know what would raise TRPs? Ishaan transferring, Suhana being left behind and their story of angsty love from the separation. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

Go to top