~:Rang Badalti Odhani Creations Gallery:~ #5 - Page 18

Posted: 12 years ago
smi...yr avis killed me...they look so so so so freaking hot

make more please:)
arushi awesome siggies and 3rd one their eyes speaks alot wonderfull work Edited by sudhareddy - 12 years ago
smitha all avis are breathtaking. 1st from i love you natasha scene and 2nd from my all time fvourate scene chori chori song. change of colour from red to blue looks like completely different. and awesomeπŸ‘Edited by sudhareddy - 12 years ago
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

RamZ- cute sigs! Loved YM's ones!

3rd sig - I know lol. Where is Anisah lol to gush abt his lips!

Eee ! Loving his lips ! Loving his lips ! Loving his lips ! πŸ˜² πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜² πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜² πŸ€ͺ

🀣...

The top one is so thin ! πŸ˜³πŸ˜

🀣...

Btw the colour change you did of Chori Chori scene from red to blue is SO good ! Especially since blue is my favourite colour ! Made my day ! I was like tho drooling over it ALL over again ! A good birthday present you gave me without knowing it ! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† More reasons to drool over KT πŸ˜ more reasons to drool over ShaNak ! 
Soo I don't know what I'm doing, I was bored so I thought I should give this a try, you guys like it?? :)

Okayy so it's supposed to move and it's not working!! So here's the link to see it move

http://s1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/AnbarZ/
Edited by AfiyaZ - 12 years ago
^^ Good job Afiya ! Loving it ! I really love the effect you've used ! πŸ˜ƒ
Thank You!! the background one is supposed to be animated, except I dont know why it's not working :(
Aww ! Animated or not it looks awesome ! πŸ˜ƒ Maybe try uploading it again ? πŸ˜Š
uurghh it's not working, whatever i gave the link :)
Wow ! Okay...SO glad you gave the link ! It does add more effect to it ! Lovely ! πŸ˜ƒ