Karan on Kritz new show--indya.com

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

What do you think of your girlfriend Kritika Kamra's new show Kuch To Log Kehenge?

The promos look promising and I have a feeling it will rock. The story and characters look superb and I think the audiences will love the concept and show. I am very happy and proud of Kritika. She is grown as an actress and will go places. I wish I was with her in Mumbai to witness the bill boards and the euphoria for the show. She has done shows before but this one will portray her in a more mature fashion.

Nice...Looking forward to seeing Kritz back on the screen😳
karan supports his kittu! that's nice!
lukng 4ward to the show!
Wao! Luv d article. Karan is so supportive. Luv karan kittu:) bless dm.
Awww... 
Thanks for sharing 
Thanks for sharing...Karan is really sweet😳 waiting for KTLK :D
Aww!! Karan is such an adorable sweetheart! I always feel that both the partners in a relationship are lucky to have each other yet, I will mention here that Kritika is extremely lucky to have a supporting BF like Karan😳

Thanks for sharing, Tanu!
Awww, I must say that Karan is a Cuttie, and Kritz is really Luck to have Karan as a Lovable and Understanding Companion, and most considerably, the thing which counts Loads that, his encouragement is on her back. Really Adorable. 😳

Thanks for Sharing, Tanu! (=
Karan is always so supportive,such a sweet guy 😍 the sweetest actually😳one of the things about him that makes me melt☺️😆 aww i wish he was there with her too
thanks for sharing😳
thnx 4 sharing
wow karan...mujhe kitne door kitne paas wali feeling aa rahi hai
u two r d most amazing n sweet cuple...kk rocksss
luv u