Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

LINK 16th SEP SBS, kushi and Arnavs HUG!

FlamingsOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
OKi i so this in the SBS LINK

Also 
http://super.mast.tv/dailymotion.php?file=xl4j7o

But they showed this part were la dressed JUST like Kushi, with the dupata pom poms and EVERYTHING, she even ahd a side plate!!

So are the to up to something? are they trying to when nanis heart or Anravs :P lol

PLus they showd that as arnav and kushi walking in the room, kushi walks in to arnav, GIVIING each other a BIG hug!.they couldnt get off because her jumka ( earling) was stuck in arnavs shirt, SHE kept hugging Anrav!

to ROMANTIC!! and really cute, they should that Sanaya and buran couldnt even do the scene properly, it was S0 awkward and hey kept Laughing

sanaya: it was really awkward, so we kept laughing and smiling
Buran: well  to do these tipes of scenes it does get awkward!~

OMG really, to cute

WAIT , it dosent stop there, she gets her earing out of arnavs shirt, and when there done staring at each other and HUGGING, chest to CHEST

her DUPATA GETS STUCK IN ARNAVS slevee area. Omg , kushi comes back and takes it off really slwoly, it wasnt getting of

Arnav staring at her with loving eyes,and same with kushi
Then when shes done she goes slowly and starts to make jalebi or something, as arnav stares at her as shes walking Home or something...

THEN 

they showd that i think la was wearing a dupata like a dulan( bride)
OR something , and kushi tells her not to, then 
KUSHI: if the dunnare falls on you , then it means devi maya wants to, or esle you dont wear it.

OR something

THEN it falls on kushis head, and then she slowly leafts it, as ARNAV WALKS IN, they have a eye block scnene 2 CUTe!!!!!!

SO CUTE LOVED IT, they showed i think to episodes cause arnav and kushi were wearing different clothes.Sorry if my post is lame, i felt like it and its REALLY WAS CUTE:)

do check it :)
THANKS and comment 

ARHI IS THE BEST IN ALL DRAMA SHOWS ! ! 

comment PLS DO

Edited by HiraHasan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Damsel.. thumbnail